Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo (24630 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Nonaira3: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
They need to throw her and her entire family away. Such a disgrace.

Her father should be ashamed of himself for giving her to an aboki. She should be ashamed of herself for converting to that killing religion.

Just throw her away.

Biko mama Boko Haram or whatever you call yourself, Biko I dey beg you, completely disassociate yourself from Igbo. Biko completely delete Igbo language and Igbo anything of your head

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Mryacks: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
she is an igbo woman that converted to muslim after she married a borno man

she's from enugu na but schooled in the north

Spot on. That’s what I heard too..
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Sctests: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

Complete utter lies.
your muslim brain can believe what it wants to. Fact remains fact.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by laudate: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Because she is originally Igbo from Enugu State, Nigeria.

Her first name use to be Ogechi.

She is a Lawyer by training (UNIMAID).

She converted to Islam after she married her husband, Justice Wakil Gana who works with the Borno State High Court.
So why is she supporting the Boko Haram terrorists? shocked

fk001:
The woman is Igbo kiss the truth.
....and a supporter of those Boko haram terrorists that have killed many innocent people, rendered scores homeless and kidnapped innocent little girls. This woman is a supporter of evil! Pure and simple! angry
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

Even igbos living outside igbo land find it hard to learn igbo let alone foreigner

Lmao.

All my cousin's born in SW n North speak Igbo very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Abagworo(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2018
She's obviously Igbo from Enugu based on how pure her accent is and she speaks Northern Central Igbo. I know she is comfortable with her choice of marriage but I won't let my daughter marry that far.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Sctests: 6:24am On Apr 07, 2018
They've paid her to claim to be Igbo. Tomorrow they'll look for another almajiri who speaks Igbo and pay him to claim he is shekau's brother and that shekau and his family are Igbo.

Dumb fulani government. We can see through their lies and propaganda.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by letusbepieces: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Babacele:
sure you want to learn? don't think so

yes
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by shallysgirl: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
ArmedRobber:
shut up!! oniro osi . northerners that cannot speak English started speaking igbogrin it is easier for an average northerner to speak French ,Yoruba than igbo
Why are you getting upset? So northerners are your god or what. Tufiakwa.
This moonsighters get am for spiritual powers.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by shallysgirl: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Even when you clearly see from the translation that she's igbo from Enugu.

Your own form of zombeism is incurable.
Which Enugu? I am not sure she knows her local government area cos when asked what senatorial district, she didn't know, said she left Enugu a very long time ago.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by ArmedRobber: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2018
shallysgirl:

Why are you getting upset? So northerners are your god or what. Tufiakwa.
This moonsighters get am for spiritual powers.
ode igbos born and breed in Yoruba land cannot speak igbo na a-boki for far away north will be the one speaking the language where is your common sense

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by shallysgirl: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=blazhykowskyi post=66473188][/quote]But she can't tell where exactly she is from in Enugu cause according to her she left Enugu long ago.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by shallysgirl: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2018
ArmedRobber:
ode igbos born and breed in Yoruba land cannot speak igbo na a-boki for far away north will be the one speaking the language where is your common sense
You don't have common sense and I can tell you worship with the violent religion of piss cause why are you so upset? I know say if I near you now na dagger for enter my body .
From your comment you seem to want to kill just for others to accept your opinion.
The lady in question doesn't even know where she is from in Enugu because according to her, she left Enugu a long time ago or you didnt watch the video
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by shallysgirl: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Awesome to know. grin

But we don't have emirs or moonsighting masters na.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by shallysgirl: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Edu3Again:
The Fulani are trying to make igbos look bad.

So if we are bad why keep us?

Bottom line is that the whole South is sick of the North.
I don't see how this makes igbos look bad. She is just an individual and has a right to her beliefs.
Where I am from in the east, I have never seen a mosque in my locality. All my life, I have only seen one igbo muslim live and that was in Sokoto.
So how does this make igbos look bad?
There are Britons amongst Isis and it hasn't changed the world's opinion about Britain.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2018
shallysgirl:
Which Enugu? I am not sure she knows her local government area cos when asked what senatorial district, she didn't know, said she left Enugu a very long time ago.
shallysgirl:
But she can't tell where exactly she is from in Enugu cause according to her she left Enugu long ago.

Are you a retarded ape?

If I said I'm from Lagos State, does that mean I don't know my LG? Do you always state the local govt and towns when you are outside?

If I told I'm American in the US that I'm from Nigeria, I'm sure it would mean I don't know my state of origin in Nigeria right?

Ibos with upside down logic. It must be due to your flat head.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Babacele: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
letusbepieces:

yes
for a start ,what do you know about Aisha Wakil from the last 24 hours?
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by shallysgirl: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Are you a retarded ape?

If I said I'm from Lagos State, does that mean I don't know my LG? Do you always state the local govt and towns when you are outside?

If I told I'm American in the US that I'm from Nigeria, I'm sure it would mean I don't know my state of origin in Nigeria right?

Ibos with upside down logic. It must be due to your flat head.
Poor soul. Chai, so you didn't even watch the video cause no data. SMH.
The interview was translated so you have no excuse to type this rubbish. Illiterate.
In case that part wasn't translated, your fulani igbo woman in the interview started that she doesn't know her senatorial district cause she left Enugu a long time ago. And Mr mumu, the interviewer specifically asked her where she is from in Enugu state.
Poverty and iilteracy is a disease related to headslamming and caliphate slavery. Tufiai.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by blackpanda: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sctests:

your muslim brain can believe what it wants to. Fact remains fact.

Your empty brain shldnt assume i am a muslim cos am not!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Roger3D(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sctests:
[s]They've paid her to claim to be Igbo. Tomorrow they'll look for another almajiri who speaks Igbo and pay him to claim he is shekau's brother and that shekau and his family are Igbo.

Dumb fulani government. We can see through their lies and propaganda.[/s]
Shut up! She is an ibo boko haram terrorist from Enugu state grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Sctests: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Roger3D:
Shut up! She is an ibo boko haram terrorist from Enugu state grin

Mr muslimi, she doesn't have an Igbo name so she remains a muslim abooki trying to deceive your rotten muslim brain in the spirit of one liegeria. cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Roger3D(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sctests:

Mr muslimi, she doesn't have an Igbo name so she remains a muslim abooki trying to deceive your rotten muslim brain in the spirit of one liegeria. cheesy cheesy
Nope. She is Ibo and also a terrorist too grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Sctests: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Roger3D:
Nope. She is Ibo and also a terrorist too grin

She remains Abooki terrorist as she has no Igbo name. cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Ayobami7(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bad State Of Lagos National Stadium, Surulere. PICS. / Speaker Dogara Flies To Delta In Private Jet To Commission Church Altar / Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.