Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance (3773 Views)

I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!! / I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by ChildOfDoom: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2018
For long, I've always told mum to give me my space in the room and parlour we stay but she won't listen. She complains about almost everything. She would say: you didn't wash the plates! Why are you just coming home! Remove your clothes from the nail (and her own is there o). Why will she be controlling a man of over 20 years??

Fvck it if she feels I should be loyal all my life because she birthed me. Some one still gave birth to her as well
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by ChildOfDoom: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2018
I was listening to music with an earpiece I bought with my money when she walked in. She dragged the earpiece from my ear because I was delaying in washing the dishes. It got caught. Loosing my cool, I blew her right arm. It was then it dawned on me that I did something bad. Hmmm

But My mum is someone though who doesn't stop talking until she sees strong thing

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by sinaj(f): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2018
I wonder what u will do to ur wife if u can hit ur mum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2018
embarassed

Parents are really annoying if ur a grown ass man and still living with them, u dont have a job , still they feed ur azz...

If u dont want them to control u, get out and live somewhere...SIMPLE.

13 Likes

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2018
see this one..... may you get flogged mercilessly in public by an arab court!!!! even if you were paying rent (which i am sure you DONT) you would have no right to remotely raise you hands on your parents. you are DOOMED indeed

here is a clue: GET YOUR DAMN HOUSE, PAY YOUR OWN RENT then you can act entitled. until then, HER house HER rules!

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by James89: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2018
As I’m reading this right now I really wish I can just see you for 10minutes,only 10min,I go too flog you,sebi u get bone abi,you’re a big fool!!

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by philcz(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by ismail4sure: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2018
go and kill urself then
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
For long, I've always told mum to give me my space in the room and parlour we stay but she won't listen. She complains about almost everything. She would say: you didn't wash the plates! Why are you just coming home! Remove your clothes from the nail (and her own is there o). Why will she be controlling a man of over 20 years??

Fvck it if she feels I should be loyal all my life because she birthed me. Some one still gave birth to her as well
That's just a tip of d icebrg. The devil inside u never unleash finish. Na ur wife go suffer am.

O boy I wash plate enter 25 yrs. Our home is big though, space wasn't a problem but u must do housework like normal pikin.

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Patented: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2018
Toh!! Please tell Him.
MrBrownJay1:
see this one..... may you get flogged mercilessly in public by an arab court!!!! even if you were paying rent (which i am sure you DONT) you would have no right to remotely raise you hands on your parents. you are DOOMED indeed

here is a clue: GET YOUR DAMN HOUSE, PAY YOUR OWN RENT then you can act entitled. until then, HER house HER rules!
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Patented: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2018
YOU HIT YOUR MUM!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided

kolo

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by psucc(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2018
Immediately go on your knees to beg for her forgiveness. Don't just allow it for a convenient time

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Your mum must be regretting why she gave birth to an slowpoke like you.

I can bet for what you have done and how useless you are to her. She will poison you one day.

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2018
Childofdoom u will not kill person, with this ur doomed stories grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2018
Child of doom, keep cooking up stories hun?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Who will believe this rubbish tongue
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Who will believe this rubbish tongue.people that have mom don't value them.
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by bjayx: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Were le leyi ooo
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2018
If You Stay With Your Parents They Can Be Annoyin especially Fathers... Better Go Live On Your Own If You Cant Endure It
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Better don't incur curses on your life. Height of lack of self-control!
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by BluntBoy(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Get your apartment, even if it would require you to borrow money. The frustration is telling on both of you. You are probably blaming her for not doing much to help you and she is blaming you for not doing much to help her after she had raised you up and should be enjoying the fruits of her labor.

And you too, why can't you do simple dishes I even thought you were doing something worthwhile. Could't the music wait until you had done the dishes?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Kissup(f): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
You have received curse. Trust me your child too will beat the hell out of you. Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by nanakgh(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Ire2:
Your mum must be regretting why she gave birth to an slowpoke like you.

I can bet for what you have done and how useless you are to her. She will poison you one day.

lmao.

the young man is a fool. your inability to control your temper in critical moments may one day hurt you. learn from this. apologize to mamA. and don't fool like that again.
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by marvin906(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2018
dont let anger put you inside an early grave
just go and apologize

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by Deckline(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2018
FOOLISH PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THIS CRAP!!!
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by samisj4real(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Child of Doom, child of Doom..

This your story everyday sha, pm me lemme EPP you

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by ChildOfDoom: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kissup:
You have received curse. Trust me your child too will beat the hell out of you. Truth hurts
hmm... That's harsh. You're acting like a saint as if you've not shown any act of aggression to your parents before
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by victorian(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Op, you've cursed yourself already and remember your child will beat you more than u can even imagine .

A neighbor, the guy is always stubborn and always give the same flimsy excuses u are spewing here about his mum.
One day his mum died of heart attack, we all knew Na im wahala, threats and stubbornness kill the old woman.
Come and see how his life is now.. He now looks like a mad man, murmuring to himself, with a haunted look in his eyes. He has been evicted from the compound he used to stay with his mum. I heard his mum cursed him, when she was gasping holding her chest as she slumped and died.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by ChildOfDoom: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
marvin906:
dont let anger put you inside an early grave
just go and apologize
o boy.. After she cursed me??

I have that in mind though but she'll feel big after I do that.

It's also seems awkward to say. And mind you, she always let go after some time.
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by marvin906(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
o boy.. After she cursed me??

I have that in mind though but she'll feel big after I do that.

It's also seems awkward to say. And mind you, she always let go after some time.

still apologize..
prevention is better than cure
my mom worst buh i just overlook many things
Re: I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance by tetula123(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
you be mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Expensive Divorce In History(pics,video) / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. / I Regret Being In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.