Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

"I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile (44601 Views)

I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / U.S. Pedophile Doctor Disgraced, Sentenced To 235 Years Imprisonment(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
sanpipita:
Atleast he was truthful to himself others will blame the devil
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by SIRKAY98(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Na lie
Is that not what police forces him to write thinking he will b free?
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by JewelOma: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
abefedammy:

He said, “I don’t have appetite to make love to grown up women
Neither do grown up women have appetite for you. Irritating thing.
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by OhiOfIhima: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
ruggedtimi:
25 years with 5 kids ..omo I dey sleep.
My bed dey beside you bro... Me too reason am tire
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by OhiOfIhima: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
SIRKAY98:
Na lie
Is that not what police forces him to write thinking he will b free?
Hmmmm! like say you are his right hand man... How u take knw Oga. small small fa
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by Okeikpu(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Afonj....sco

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by chinaza1(f): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
This mentally retarded thing is 25yrs with 5 kids dont get it. Na this kind people fit rape their children join
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by Icon79(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Woe-men!

After satan na una o shocked

O pari

Prettyyemi:
This man is crazy..
He is senseless ooo..
His manhood needs to be eaten by dogs!!
Radarada!!
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by Tozara(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jochabed:
A sexual Demon is controlling you.
HE is the demon you're talking about.
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by Tozara(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
People like this should be given life imprisonment angry If you want to be crazy be crazy but do not carry your craziness to a little child that is not yet mature enough for such an act be it physically,mentally,psychologically or emotionally. angry
Life imprisonment?! A beast like him being housed and fed at the expense of humane tax payers whose under-aged compatriot he had demonically defiled?

No way! He should be handed over to psychopaths to torture him to death to satisfy their sadism.

It's an abomination to share a planet with his breed of baboon. Animals in the jungle are animals because that's their nature. This one chose to become a beast in spite of his humanity. That makes him worse than the most despicable brute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by Prettyyemi(f): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Icon79:
Woe-men!

After satan na una o shocked

O pari

no..
Am a Jesus' girl..
I was just kidding anyways..
But that man is seriously heartless...
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by Icon79(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
OK. That's good to know ... because you never know with women. With women, you can never tell when they are joking or being serious. Some of them are pure evil sad

O pari

Prettyyemi:
no..
Am a Jesus' girl..
I was just kidding anyways..
But that man is seriously heartless...
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by kingchris30(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
sorry to the poor girl, but this man can't be 25 years, maybe that is his crime age
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
No need for court case, just cut off his d*ck.
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by kingchris30(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
sorry to the poor girl, but this man can't be 25 years, maybe that is his CRIME age
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by emmyfizzy12(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
People like this should be given life imprisonment angry If you want to be crazy be crazy but do not carry your craziness to a little child that is not yet mature enough for such an act be it physically,mentally,psychologically or emotionally. angry
life imprisonment my foot, that is waste of tax payers money. shoot the mother fucker on the fore head, end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
ipobians time to celebrate another catch
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by asawanathegreat(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Devil will welcome him in d gate of hell.
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by sallazlee(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
chisos twenty five years, five children. na wa ooo
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by Prettyyemi(f): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Icon79:
OK. That's good to know ... because you never know with women. With women, you can never tell when they are joking or being serious. Some of them are pure evil sad

O pari

lolz...
Issokay!!!
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by jude33084(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Khd95:
25 years and father of five undecided undecided undecided

afonja sef cheesy grin

NCAN spotted grin
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by Organs(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Jochabed:
A sexual Demon is controlling you.

Nonsense...., naija and stories of demons, witches, mammy water etc... He is sick and trust me, prison will cure it for him. In America, he will be begging police not to tell fellow inmates in prison he raped a minor, cos they will rape his arse and beat him to death. If anyone should try this with my daughter, sister, even a neighbor's child, a demon will control me to stick a pipe down his dick and smash his balls with solid dangote cement.
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by otabaotaba: 6:02am On Apr 07, 2018
If not that my pastor is from west hmmmmm

I would have demolish them here

Meanwhile contact me for ur bleaching cream
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by princesmart: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
i no de man will put all de blame 2 devil, just send de guy 2meet devil and let reduce dem...nonsense
Re: "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile by TheAk(m): 1:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Khd95:
25 years and father of five undecided undecided undecided

afonja sef cheesy grin
forgive me for asking but what is afonja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) / Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last / Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.