Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (58014 Views)

Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by pretty16(f): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
squino:
Tuface get one of the strongest sperrrm cellsgrin, if i hear say any of him pikin resemble the mama

I tell you. They all look like him.
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by weezweezweez(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tessyama1:
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia shared beautiful photos with her daughter's Isabella and Olivia Idibia, and we can't help but notice how grown 9-year-old Isabella is now.

Annie wrote;

"My SunShine #livingMyBestLife #Blessed
Only Thing Now Is My Closet Is Always A Mess ... She’s There All The Time .. Wearing all My Clothes ,Sneakers n Bags AlreadyThey Grow Too Quickly ♥
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/annie-and-2face-idibias-first-daughter-is-so-grown-photos.html
karma is abt to play its parts.... if u know, u know
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Yoshy: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
What's all these, sexualizing a child, how will Nigeria have a future, when most of you call a small child food or soon to be read food.

Tufiakwa
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Cutefavy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Smalie yaf started practicing tattoos �
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by judecares1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
...are you a paedophile ?
Do you no what happens when you eat an unripe fruit?
It will set your teeth at edge and run your stomach! angry
Her kind of fruit nourishes d body
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by SammieYoo: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
She's forkable now right? Ehn yess grin
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by mealdred: 4:04am On Apr 07, 2018
And the little one on white is just 4!!!! My own definition of rapid growth...
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by Daeylar(f): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Disgusting pedophilic comments in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) by validstar1: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Na 9 Year Old kid be lyk 17 years...hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer / Mercy Aigbe's 1998 UNILAG Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.