Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Can't Marry This Type Of Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Marry This Type Of Man (6025 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
point me to a zim girl list and i'll do the same.im not patriotic like you. fvck zim.
u know self hate is a disease?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Shugavee:
so i guess u hv choosen not to update urself!! Cause that's trash
well have you updated yourself and grown 3 boobs?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:
hahahaha for ur mind now u be super sharp abi, my dear forget that tin ee,gringrin
I am super sharp and I know it. I dry observe gan o. Seared my emotions long ago.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
u know self hate is a disease?
i am not zimbabwe.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
i am not zimbabwe.
oh really where are u frm shocked
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

now I can boldly say no Nairalander know what assilicking means, but then again I always have it @ heart Nigerians especially are hypocrites just like some few Cameroonians
lol i saw you explaining the term in another thread. to be honest i didnt get your definition.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by MissRaine69(f): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

China will help you out oo
China or Chynna?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Martin0(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Hehehehehe. Teach her well o. Because Men are evolving everyday. Even martin0 will tell u there are so many ways to kill a bird! Ever heard of the end justifies the means? Lol

hia, what kinda life are u people living sefgrin

there is absolutely nothing wrong if parents talk about sex with their parents, I and my sisters talk about it on and on everytime.

Right in front of my parents sometimes she even tells me what most men thing of her, sometimes I even hear some men saying my sister is olosho, majority will say that here including ladies here...
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Martin0(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
MissRaine69:
China or Chynna?
if you like turn it to chimuna.
if u dey look for Mr Right, go and consult them and
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Martin0(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
lol i saw you explaining the term in another thread. to be honest i didnt get your definition.

ow quote me there to see
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Martin0(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
I am super sharp and I know it. I dry observe gan o. Seared my emotions long ago.

hahahahaha I just dey look you dey laughgrin
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Hehehehehe. Teach her well o. Because Men are evolving everyday. Even martin0 will tell u there are so many ways to kill a bird! Ever heard of the end justifies the means? Lol
she will be the most manipulative woman who ever walked the face of the earth. i cant teach her to settle for number2. she'll learn to how to put herself first in everything. even her children will be number 2.
but above all she'll know home is always home. if a nigger mistreat her one phone call i'll be there to get her: no question asked, no judgement, no shame. just that girls can be headstrong.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

ow quote me there to see
tried to search i cant locate it.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
marvin906:

wow oh wow undecided undecided
what a face her suffering is enough..
no need adding to it

Savages full this thread ehn grin
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
oh really where are u frm shocked
i said "im not zimbabwe" . i didnt say "im not zimbabwean"
see how your patriotism is blinding you?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Martin0(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
tried to search i cant locate it.
OK
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Op can you fix the buld when it burns??
Can you fix a minor fault in a car??
Can you fix the gen when it developes a little fault??
If no, dont expect me to know how to cook. Its your job to do that.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:

she will be the most manipulative woman who ever walked the face of the earth. i cant teach her to settle for number2. she'll learn to how to put herself first in everything. even her children will be number 2.
but above all she'll know home is always home. if a nigger mistreat her one phone call i'll be there to get her: no question asked, no judgement, no shame. just that girls can be headstrong.
True! This life is too short and you only live once. But easy! Don't raise a narcissist.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Infact it's a disease! But society and our folks didn't teach us any better.
Which is why if I have a daughter (highly unlikely) I would advice she waits till she has at least been independent for 4 years (preferably in her late 20s) before tying the knot.

Lemme.guess you are over 35 and tell yourself everyday that you love being single ? Please

Yeah there's a flawed emphasis on marriage here but listen honey , no one wants to be alone at the end of the day.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

hia, what kinda life are u people living sefgrin

there is absolutely nothing wrong if parents talk about sex with their parents, I and my sisters talk about it on and on everytime.

Right in front of my parents sometimes she even tells me what most men thing of her, sometimes I even hear some men saying my sister is olosho, majority will say that here including ladies here...
Lol. It's not like parents should discuss sex positions with kids. Just the principles guiding this love and relationship business.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
lestat:

Lemme.guess you are over 35 and tell yourself everyday that you love being single ? Please

Yeah there's a flawed emphasis on marriage here but listen honey , no one wants to be alone at the end of the day.
Hahahahhaa. Human beings and assumptions are like rice and stew. Lol.
Well this is NL and I can be whoever the hell I wanna be.

On the second point, you are right. But no one wants to be miserable either.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
i said "im not zimbabwe" . i didnt say "im not zimbabwean"
see how your patriotism is blinding you?
hm hm like I said self hate is a disease, I can bet wit my soul that u are not living in ur country true or false?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Hahahahhaa. Human beings and assumptions are like rice and stew. Lol.
Well this is NL and I can be whoever the hell I wanna be.

You didn't answer my question

Your are single right ?
You are between the age of 33 -38 right ?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
lestat:

You didn't answer my question

Your are single right ?
You are between the age of 33 -38 right ?
I don't owe you my biography.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha I just dey look you dey laughgrin
Forget that thing. No new trick in the book again!
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
I don't owe you my biography.

Agreed but,

In the light of your rather enthusiastic support to the claim that society and parents generally in Nigeria subject the girl child to a preconceived notion that places marriage as a supreme goal

Form my experience most women who react this way and show.similar unbirdled passion against this imaginary ideology are victims of repeated heart breaks failed expectations and hence have become.bitter hence adopting the independent 2oman stance though built on flawed logic

And your moniker allides to this theory
So yet again I ask

You are single yes?

You are between 33 - 38?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
hm hm like I said self hate is a disease, I can bet wit my soul that u are not living in ur country true or false?
how can you bet on information i freely share on nairaland daily? are you even normal on your head?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
how can you bet on information i freely share on nairaland daily? are you even normal on your head?
oh am sorry u see am new here only got to know that u are frm zim frm Ruth, u know her don't u?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
oh am sorry u see am nwe here only got to know that u are frm zim frm Ruth, u know her don't u?
oh that ever-angry loser. yar i know it. where is it lately?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
lestat:

Agreed but,

In the light of your rather enthusiastic support to the claim that society and parents generally in Nigeria subject the girl child to a preconceived notion that places marriage as a supreme goal

Form my experience most women who react this way and show.similar unbirdled passion against this imaginary ideology are victims of repeated heart breaks failed expectations and hence have become.bitter hence adopting the independent 2oman stance though built on flawed logic

And your moniker allides to this theory
So yet again I ask

You are single yes?

You are between 33 - 38?
Hahahahhaha. On the bolded, I am tempted but I won't succumb.

On the contrary I am far from bitter. I am just realistic. Nigerian parents and society do not preach independence for women. Some even call any woman who dares to air her opinion a feminist. Feminism is no more about bitterness than election in Nigeria is about the people.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
oh that ever-angry loser. yar i know it. where is it lately?
don't know ,so back to my point yes or no?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
don't know ,so back to my point yes or no?
like i said. that info is all over nairaland.just* search & browse you'll find it. no need for bets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? / Black And Nigerian Men Are My Last Choice Of Men / Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.