Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,727 members, 7,959,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Can't Marry This Type Of Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Marry This Type Of Man (53296 Views)

Guys Can You Marry This type Of Woman / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Infact it's a disease! But society and our folks didn't teach us any better.
Which is why if I have a daughter (highly unlikely) I would advice she waits till she has at least been independent for 4 years (preferably in her late 20s) before tying the knot.
lol late 20s.
im still thinking on how to raise my daughter; to teach her to persure love or prosperity. i have a few more years till she hits dating age. but she's gona have all the wisdom she needs. if she fvcks up its her own funeral.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ilevic(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Serioxly, e son try wey this lady don't dey sample.... check her profile and see that na only men she dey follow....
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
UDUJ:

Check her profile you will see the scary looking face.

It's the ugly ones that always have a list cheesy
Ur comments are mostly destructive. Can't stop laffing.

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
lol late 20s.
im still thinking on how to raise my daughter; to teach her to persure love or prosperity. i have a few more years till she hits dating age. but she's gona have all the wisdom she needs. if she fvcks up its her own funeral.
Mehn! Teach prosperity with a touch of compassion. This 'being in love' business is a sham. Lol.
And if she fvcks up let her be. You've lived your life and made your own mistakes. Allow her to live hers.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by abiolamitodun(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
nonsense
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Mehn! Teach prosperity with a touch of compassion. This 'being in love' business is a sham. Lol.
And if she fvcks up let her be. You've lived your life and made your own mistakes. Allow her to live hers.
the world is not forgiving of females' mistakes: non-virgin bride, out of wedlock baby, borehole pvssy, all these are punished. somethings her mother will have to explain them to her.
prosperity was what i was leaning towards. atleast she'll eat. i'll teach her how to use nice guy beta losers like martin0.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
nigerian girls and their obsession with marriage
and Zimbabwe women like to fvck around is it that right zim boy?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
and Zimbabwe women like to fvck around is it that right zim boy?
why dont you go comment on their lists ?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:

why dont you go comment on their lists ?
it's really do not concerns u now did it?
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
it's really do not concerns u now did it?
yet you were concerned about my comment.
silly man.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Shugavee(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
OriakuAmara:
What is wrong with a man that lick honeypot?
Don't you like rice and beans?
Lolx.
No mind me jare
lol grin
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:

yet you were concerned about my comment.
silly man.
duh because u use the word Nigerian, I believe they didn't say Zimbabwe men oh ye wise one
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by dbanjj1629(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Your man is in Pluto. wait for him
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
duh because u use the word Nigerian, I believe they didn't say Zimbabwe men oh ye wise one
get angry and die. i will repeat:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE OBSESSED WITH MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Shugavee(f): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:

the world is not forgiving of females' mistakes: non-virgin bride, out of wedlock baby, borehole pvssy, all these are punished. somethings her mother will have to explain them to her.
prosperity was what i was leaning towards. atleast she'll eat. i'll teach her how to use nice guy beta losers like martin0.
tahhhhh is it the girl that disvirgin herself Or did she pregnant herself!!! So the world is forgiven women n not men!! But woman stick with cheating men! Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
get angry and die. i will repeat:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE OBSESSED WITH MARRIAGE.
and I said how is it ur dam businesse u zim boy
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Shugavee:
tahhhhh is it the girl that disvirgin herself Or did she pregnant herself!!! So the world is forgiven women n not men!! But woman stick with cheating men! Mtcheww
dont blame me. i found the world already like this. direct all grieviences to your ancestors

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Preciousgirl:
1. Man that cuts finished toothpaste tube to use
2.man that can't cook
3. Man that can't last 45 minutes in bed
4. Man that has a baldhead
5. Man with yellow teeth
6.man with mouth odour
7.man that doesn't have at least 1000 dollars in his count
8.vegetarian man
9.man whose poo smells too bad
10 man that licks pussssy
111.bowlegged man
12. MMan I am taller than

The above are disqualified
Sister your list is flawed how can you hate vegetarian men?.I love vegetarians grin.All what you wrote I can liken it to discrimination how stupid.I thought you would say it's men that have no focus,plan,ambition,greedy,domineering etc.Instead you came out with a rubbish post. undecided Anyway it is your life your rules.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:

Lol. Don't know why you guys keep bashing that guy. The nice guy thing might be his own strategy to gain trust o. Don't be fooled.

Don't leave the teaching to mummy alone. Daddy has more experience and is at the other end of the spectrum. People shy away from talking to their kids about sex and relationships its alarming.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Shugavee(f): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
dont blame me. i found the world already like this. direct all grieviences to your ancestors
so i guess u hv choosen not to update urself!! Cause that's trash
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
and I said how is ur dam businesse u zim boy
im done. it was a comment. and you took it personal. so go cool down.
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Martin0(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. Don't know why you guys keep bashing that guy. The nice guy thing might be his own strategy to gain trust o. Don't be fooled.

Don't leave the teaching to mummy alone. Daddy has more experience and is at the other end of the spectrum. People shy away from talking to their kids about sex and relationships its alarming.

gringrin
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:

im done. it was a comment. and you took it personal. so go cool down.
lol zim boy nxt time use ur country women as a yardstick
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:
gringrin
Abi I lie? Men no fit fool me again o! I don sabi all the strategies... Even the ones not yet invented. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by MissRaine69(f): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by donstan18: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Shugavee:
[s] Ttahhhhh is it the girl that disvirgin herself Or did she pregnant herself!!! So the world is forgiven women n not men!! But woman stick with cheating men! Mtcheww [/s]

Why d'fvck did you decide to obstruct this interesting discussion he's having with BossLaifay, why being so dumb, why not stay clear than exposing your level of reasoning to the thread.

*Spit*
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Martin0(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Abi I lie? Men no fit fool me again o! I don sabi all the strategies... Even the ones not yet invented. Lol

hahahahaha for ur mind now u be super sharp abi, my dear forget that tin ee,gringrin
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:

i agree about martin0.that asslicking is a manipulation strategy. just its a weakman's strategy.
teaching a daughter about sex is still a little taboo in our society. but i'll give myself time to grow the spine to do it. she gona be a BAD GIRL though once im done instructing her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Martin0(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
MissRaine69:
lipsrsealed
China will help you out oo
Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by ubunja(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
lol zim boy nxt time use ur country women as a yardstick
point me to a zim girl list and i'll do the same.im not patriotic like you. fvck zim.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by BossLaifay(f): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:
i agree about martin0.that asslicking is a manipulation strategy. just its a weakman's strategy.
teaching a daughter about sex is still a little taboo in our society. but i'll give myself time to grow the spine to do it. she gona be a BAD GIRL though once im done instructing her.
Hehehehehe. Teach her well o. Because Men are evolving everyday. Even martin0 will tell u there are so many ways to kill a bird! Ever heard of the end justifies the means? Lol

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry This Type Of Man by Martin0(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
ubunja:

now I can boldly say no Nairalander know what assilicking means, but then again I always have it @ heart Nigerians especially are hypocrites just like some few Cameroonians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.