Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent (25424 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Actor Mr IBU Thanks DAVIDO For Financing His Successful Surgery / Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by SleekHoyeen(f): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
hannysur8:
I pray my helper and benefactor should locate me ASAP, oluwa nibikibi ti alanu miwa, Olorun ayeraye wa bami shanu e, oluwa jeko wamiri
Amin o, ati emi naa.
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by anibirelawal(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
GOD BLESS YOU, DAVIDO & EVERYONE OF US.
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
akeentech:
How I wish Lalasticlala is here
WAS HERE,don't coman blow my head
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by SteveMarvic: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:
You're better than Dremo

More good tunes..

Mayorkun....Dremo
Kiss Daniel..... Sugar boy
Lil kesh.... .......Victor
Reekado banks..... Korede bello
Tekno...... Selebobo

Two each from diff music label, but only one making it big..
We can be same Age mate, but not same Grace mate

Just shut tha hell up
Dont compare dremo and mayorkun together again
one is a rapper another a singer
if both are singer then u have the right to compare them
we all know nigeria appreciate singers more than rappers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by ALAYORMII: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Culin:

Chill, it's a line from one of his songs

I didn't know cos am from Mars
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by paqman: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
There are some people you have to acknowledge as your small God
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Divay22(f): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
SteveMarvic:
Just shut tha hell up
Dont compare dremo and mayorkun together again
one is a rapper another a singer
if both are singer then u have the right to compare them
we all know nigeria appreciate singers more than rappers.
Hahaha
Rapper ko grin grin
Let him goan sing, rapping doesn't suit him..
Next time when mentioning rappers, gemme the likes of M. I
Vector

And the others tongue
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Macdav(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
It's good to be greatful manh!!!
Keep flying higher bro
Dope you
To Davido, baddest!!
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by dasauce(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
I am not an A student but I try daily to improve myself. is the word showcase actually the right word to use? It sounds weird

Wordweb
Showcase: Give an exhibition of to an interested audience • She showcases her dogs frequently
= demo, demonstrate, exhibit, present, show

Please go back to school..I beg you
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Buzor44(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:
You're better than Dremo

More good tunes..

Mayorkun....Dremo
Tekno...... Selebobo

I concur in all but one.... Selebobo is not a full time musician, he is actually a producer.

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by SteveMarvic: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:
Hahaha Rapper ko grin grin Let him goan sing, rapping doesn't suit him.. Next time when mentioning rappers, gemme the likes of M. I Vector
And the others tongue
Rapping doesn't suit Dremo?..Lmao,Izzokay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by shadrach77: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Masama:
Mayorkun is just an average musician, his only song that makes sense is Mama, the rest are trash

Even Mama is trash. His only good song is "Eleko" kiss cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by akeentech(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Smarty98:
ITK dey worry u
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by akeentech(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Smarty98:
ITK dey worry u
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Culin(f): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
ALAYORMII:

I didn't know cos am from Mars
Na you know where you come from
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by ALAYORMII: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Culin:

Na you know where you come from

No be everybody dey follow you fight

Learn to see the funny side of things

Shalom
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by makinson2865: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
shadrach77:

Even Mama is trash. His only good song is "Eleko" kiss cry
stop embarrassing yourself bro,u don't know anything about music.
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by wearley21(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
I am not an A student but I try daily to improve myself. is the word showcase actually the right word to use? It sounds weird
He should have used briefcase.
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gratitude and true appreciation to those who truly helped u is a great thing.
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Kabaka100: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
For Davido, Mayorkun is the artiste that lays the golden e.g.
He's so good with his craft and any song he puts out makes real money on itunes
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Masama: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
I think the English is correct
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by highness25(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Am not getting you
I am, not am Lols
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by NeeKlaus: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Hahaha
Rapper ko grin grin
Let him goan sing, rapping doesn't suit him..
Next time when mentioning rappers, gemme the likes of M. I
Vector

And the others tongue
Lol. Dremo is a terrific rapper; you can't say rapping doesn't suit him.
It's just that his style of rapping isn't what Nigerians are used to. You can compare his style to Nasty C's. They rap alike in a way.

Divay. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dear Lord, I know you've got bigger plans for me too. And i know you've urged the Nairalander reading this comment to click the link on my signature to download and enjoy my songs first hand before I'll start posting them on iTunes and Spotify as I grow bigger
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Divay22(f): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Lol. Dremo is a terrific rapper; you can't say rapping doesn't suit him.
It's just that his style of rapping isn't what Nigerians are used to. You can compare his style to Nasty C's. They rap alike in a way.

Divay. smiley
He can goan join Nasty C in South Africa.
But here in Nigeria, is rapping is wack to me....i have watched some of his videos (not intentionally though), and i ask myself, what I'm watching..
He did tried in MIND thou .
But you'll agree with me, it's not bringing him to the spotlight.
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by ALAYORMII: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
highness25:
I am, not am
Lols

Mr Cambridge graduate

Eshe gan

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by haryomikun(m): 12:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:
You're better than Dremo

More good tunes..

Mayorkun....Dremo
Tekno...... Selebobo

Are you alright?! shocked

Dremo has way morrreeeeee talent than Mayorkun!

Nigerians just don't appreciate good music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by SteveMarvic: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2018
haryomikun:

Are you alright?! shocked

Dremo has way morrreeeeee talent than Mayorkun!

Nigerians just don't appreciate good music
Dont mind tha one..she is a Female so i doubt if she hardly know about HipHop,Those who know know..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:52am On Apr 07, 2018
ok
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Classictee89(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2018
hannysur8:
I pray my helper and benefactor should locate me ASAP, oluwa nibikibi ti alanu miwa, Olorun ayeraye wa bami shanu e, oluwa jeko wamiri
amin ati e mi naa. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown / Toke Makinwa's Lookalike Sister, Ope, In Stunning Photos / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.