Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent (25426 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Actor Mr IBU Thanks DAVIDO For Financing His Successful Surgery / Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by highness25(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Mr Cambridge graduate

Eshe gan
stay positive.
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by BlueScholar(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:
Hahaha Rapper ko grin grin Let him goan sing, rapping doesn't suit him.. Next time when mentioning rappers, gemme the likes of M. I Vector
And the others tongue
grin
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by BlueScholar(m): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2018
dasauce:

Wordweb
Showcase: Give an exhibition of to an interested audience • She showcases her dogs frequently
= demo, demonstrate, exhibit, present, show

Please go back to school..I beg you

grin
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by BlueScholar(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2018
makinson2865:
stop embarrassing yourself bro,u don't know anything about music.

Abeg tell am grin
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by BlueScholar(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2018
wearley21:
He should have used briefcase.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown / Toke Makinwa's Lookalike Sister, Ope, In Stunning Photos / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.