Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

note this guys, Before You Eat Her virgina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / note this guys, Before You Eat Her virgina (1101 Views)

Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... / See How They Pour grinded Pepper Into Her Virgina Become Of Iphone X Plus. Video / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

note this guys, Before You Eat Her virgina by thanki410(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
BEFORE YOU EAT THAT PUSSY

PERMISSION FOR AN EPISTLE
Even as most men YUCK! at such acts, many carry out the act to the out-pouring satisfaction of their (female) mates in private, during romantic sessions .
Not many men would want to own up to such DIRTY ACT – but do not forget , EGO , the number one spirit built in the bones , speeech , minds and of men… TENDER as it seem , powerfully it stands to challenges ….
Most men pride them selves to satisfying their females , It sometimes stands as fore-planned INTENDENCIES.
Most times when sex wld be done or has being planned , this thoughts make them think of ways by which they will satisfy her and make her shout , scream , beg , dance romantically on the bed or even love them much dearly .
You should sit in the palace of a satisfied queen for a day , your world would be adorned with the radiance of her joy, talk more of when you are satisfying and delivering well is one no man would want for himself – the ego..
Now , the thought of satisfying her builds , fingering, kiss , licking boobs , nipples brushing , then what again , he googles it ,
TEN WAYS TO SATISFYING A LADY
Yep , he knows many of the laid down concepts except one - EATING HER PUSSY-
He plans to try this new pattern
The d –day comes ,
And he is a little shaken..
Now listen bro , before you lick that pussy

KNOW YOU ARE CREATING AN PAINFUL INTIMACY : Most girls try to discourage you from eating them , they tell you it is a dirty thing to do amidst smiles . Some , at first , close their eyes with their palm IN SHAME , but deep in their refusing mouth lies a heart that wants the deed badly, you wld see the longing . She even swallows hard at such ideas…!
When she finally gives her legs an opening for your tongue , at the gentle touch your tongue plays at her , she shoots her waist up. Sir , as you brush the walls and suck , her breathe grows, up and down , she gets wet in a split sec. , she holds your head and tries to widen more . Chief , you are doing a good job but you going to create a later annoying intimacy after all.. The calls that comes after then, the dramas , the MY STOMACH IS PAINING ME , I just wish to hear from you at odd hours , The - I AM NOT ENJOYING YOU , YOU KNOW WHAT , just suck me pls . The – who is that girl , The pains of her greed , chief , get ready..

THE MASTERY PART
She gives you a go ahead at the sweet smelling offer , the savourable sucking…
Boss , when she gets used to it , when you suck her so good after the first day that she feels dazed, you just threw the sense for real copulation away and brought to the tables , SLAVERY . SUCK ME FIRST BEFORE YOU DO YOUR SEX THING kinda relationship… She is no longer into sex because you have given her a better chance at enjoyment – a selfish one … she sees your sexual advancemnt as you, being greedy and she lets you suffer before letting you have your way.. She restricts OUR enjoyment but feels bad and sometimes cheat with fellow ladies –lesbianism- when her enjoyment Is restricted .. She behaves wayward when it is not given , she cheats on your good deeds….
Now you can eat the pussy.....
GRACIAS
Re: note this guys, Before You Eat Her virgina by InfernoNig: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
I even thought you want to say don't eat her vagina
Re: note this guys, Before You Eat Her virgina by thanki410(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
InfernoNig:
I even thought you want to say don't eat her vagina
Its your choice....
I cannot tell u not to...
Re: note this guys, Before You Eat Her virgina by whitebeard(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
This feels like I am reading a novel..oh well..!!
Re: note this guys, Before You Eat Her virgina by Drwords(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Literary brilliance portrayed in every sentence.. Kudos op

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex With A Yoruba Demon, He Was A Little Pompous, But It Didn’t Matter / Hilarious Pre Weeding Photo. / Ubi Franklin Mocks His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro For Buying Fake Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.