Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ubi Franklin Mocks His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro For Buying Fake Designers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubi Franklin Mocks His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro For Buying Fake Designers (1096 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Mocks His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro For Buying Fake Designers by Magichand: 1:20am On Sep 05, 2018
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin has called out his ex-wife, Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro for buying fake designer perfumes.

Few moments after Lilian Esoro shared the photo of her newly purchased designer perfume on social media, the father of two took to his page to call her out, letting everyone know that the perfumes are fake.

He went on to lecture fans on how to identify original and fake of the said designer perfumes.
The incident which took place just minutes ago has made fans go agog as many are of the opinion that Ubi is still in love with his baby mama even though they are doing well co-parenting.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ubi-franklin-mocks-his-ex-wife-lilian-esoro-for-buying-fake-stuffs-showing-them-off/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 farano

Re: Ubi Franklin Mocks His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro For Buying Fake Designers by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:20am On Sep 05, 2018
Petty

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Mocks His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro For Buying Fake Designers by Nogodye(m): 3:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Buying fake is buying pirated copy..

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Fiancée / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos / Confession : My Teacher F**k Me Hard Inside Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.