Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. (14529 Views)

See What I Noticed While Watching A Video On Instagram / (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by machiti(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
i was eager to smash my new chick, wanted to make her beg for more. fast forward to the bed, was kissing and smooshing her like am gonna die today, was all over her neck, down to booby. . was licking her like ice cream. . . my tongue was going slowly to the final destination, dickson hard like never before. . as i don dey reach where i de go with my tongue the kind odour wey my nose pasive. . i still de in shock. . my question now is . as pretty as the girl be what could be the cause of that odour. . u need to see how my dickson went down as if say na fall like a tree i send am. . i still don't know what to do, i don't know how to tell her about what i noticed.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by habsydiamond(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Maybe she's selling fish.....ask her na... grin grin angry

22 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by donstan18: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
98% of ladies that will view this thread, their boyfriends are witnessing the same problem.

Most of them can wear their N80 pant for 4 straight days non stop, then remove it, turn it back again and wear for another 3 days.

Boiz de chop shit ooo!.....God save us.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by don4real18(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
YUCK grin
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
U entered on a market day grin
Fish market day grin
U lucky u didn't enter on Bushrat market day grin
U for no fit chop ur mama fud sef that day

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by izaray(f): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Op just tell her stylishly na cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by habsydiamond(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:
98% of ladies that will view this thread, their boyfriends are witnessing the same problem.

Most of them can wear their N80 pant 4 straight days non stop, then remove it, turn it back again and wear for another 3 days.

bro u too wicked... makawhy na....dem offend u... grin grin grin something wey prick sef dey endure na im mouth go come enter.....chai there is God ooll

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by InfernoNig: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Damn. I'm missing precious now. Her kini is so clean that I even drink my cocktail from it. Bros next time if you want to do it, first smell her panties with style. Right there you will know if to continue the mission

10 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by heendrix(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:

Most of them can wear their N80 pant 4 straight days non stop, then remove it, turn it back again and wear for another 3 days .

oh my god grin

15 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
undecided Death on arrival....
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by habsydiamond(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
InfernoNig:
Damn. I'm missing precious now. Her kini is so clean that I even drink my cocktail from it. Bros next time if you want to do it, first smell her panties with style. Right there you will know if to continue the mission
sometimes such smell dey shark pass cocaine oooo....he go just sleep like baby after perceiving the smell...

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by izaray(f): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:

Most of them can wear their N80 pant 4 straight days non stop, then remove it, turn it back again and wear for another 3 days.

donstan, the fact that some guys repeat same boxer for 7days, doesn't make us same na haba! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Stevyne: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thank God for the kpekus wey manpikin deh bounce..
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by habsydiamond(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
ceejayx:
U entered on a market day grin
Fish market day grin
U lucky u didn't enter on Bushrat market day grin
U for no fit chop ur mama fud sef that day
this one Na knockout straight grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Shedrack777: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
are you still there with her? let me know before i'll advice you

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by donstan18: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
izaray:
donstan, the fact that some guys repeat same boxer for 7days, doesn't make us same na haba! embarassed

Are you guilty? cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by izaray(f): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
heendrix:

oh my god grin
Don't mind donstan, he's always attacking ladies here cheesy
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by donstan18: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
habsydiamond:
bro u too wicked... makawhy na....dem offend u... grin grin grin something wey prick sef dey endure na im mouth go come enter.....chai there is God ooll
heendrix:

oh my god grin

Everly, man go still fvck shaa cheesy

Na God de save us cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by pussygotlips: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
I guess she related to linda

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by izaray(f): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:

Are you guilty? cheesy
I'm not, I'm reather eigger of knowing were u usually meet those girls, dat put on a particular pant for a whole 4days cool

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by habsydiamond(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:

Everly, man go still fvck shaa cheesy

Na God de save us cheesy
to differentiate toto and ponmo don dey difficult now o just becos of smell....but prick dey suffer ooo

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Martin0(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
izaray:
Op just tell her stylishly na cheesy

waarrkah

so if Na u dem tell that thing how will u feel..

The only remedy to this bad odour for me is to stop wearing panties.

these are new generation of ladies don't they understand going pantless gives and allow fresh air?

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by donstan18: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
izaray:
I'm not, I'm reather eigger of knowing were u usually meet those girls, dat put on a particular pant for a whole 4days cool

Lol, I roll with ladies who uses pant of 50k cheesy

My preeq get value cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by izaray(f): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I roll with ladies who uses pant of 50k cheesy

My preeq get value cheesy
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
habsydiamond:
this one Na knockout straight grin grin grin
grin Talking from experience my man..the day P.O. hit me unexpectedly I cried while trying to catch my breath grin it was worse than a teargas scenario grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by habsydiamond(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
ceejayx:

grin Talking from experience my man..the day P.O. hit me unexpectedly I cried while trying to catch my breath grin it was worse than a teargas scenario grin grin grin
yehpa.....God is wonderful ooo
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by izaray(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

waarrkah

so if Na u dem tell that thing how will u feel..

The only remedy to this bad odour for me is to stop wearing panties.

these are new generation of ladies don't they understand going pantless gives and allow fresh air?
Sometimes is not all about going pantless, it maybe caused by an untreated infection

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Twoclans(f): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
OP please buy her a vaginal wash (non soap based) .get her hair removal cream, encourage her to go about without panties then get her good quality fruits like apples and grapes she will be alright.

If after all the above there is still a problem upgrade . lipsrsealed

I want to believe your girl is clean, so I hope it's not an infection issue.

17 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by wealthyhenry(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
machiti:
i was eager to smash my new chick, wanted to make her beg for more. fast forward to the bed, was kissing and smooshing her like am gonna die today, was all over her neck, down to booby. . was licking her like ice cream. . . my tongue was going slowly to the final destination, dickson hard like never before. . as i don dey reach where i de go with my tongue the kind odour wey my nose pasive. . i still de in shock. . my question now is . as pretty as the girl be what could be the cause of that odour. . u need to see how my dickson went down as if say na fall like a tree i send am. . i still don't know what to do, i don't know how to tell her about what i noticed.
I can relate with this 100 percent.
Mehn, The stench was unbearable.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Donjazzy12(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Most Nigerian girls have rotten pussy

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Cadec007(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:

Most of them can wear their N80 pant for 4 straight days non stop, then remove it, turn it back again and wear for another 3 days.

ah! I weak no be small!

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Gofwane(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
izaray:
Don't mind donstan, he's always attacking ladies here cheesy
he is attacking the ladies with the truth and realities

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Medicine... Oogun Iferan To Daju! / Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.