Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. (14616 Views)

See What I Noticed While Watching A Video On Instagram / (oral S*x) Have You Ever Recieve A Mouth Gig? Have You Ever Given Ur Babe Head? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Cadec007(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:
OP please buy her a vaginal wash (non soap based) .get her hair removal cream, encourage her to go about without panties then get her good quality fruits like apples and grapes she will be alright.

If after all the above their is still a problem upgrade . lipsrsealed

I want to believe your girl is clean, so I hope it's not an infection issue.
*smiles* i just dey look u

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Twoclans(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cadec007:
*smiles* i just dey look u

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lipsrsealed

Twale my guy

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Cadec007(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lipsrsealed
Twale my guy
*checks if lefulefu is around* hw tins babe?

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Twoclans(f): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cadec007:
*checks if lefulefu is around* hw tins babe?
grin grin grin grin

Lefulefu na your guy. Am cool.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Cadec007(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:
grin grin grin grin
Lefulefu na your guy. Am cool.
*winks* u garrit

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Martin0(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
izaray:
Sometimes is not all about going pantless, it maybe caused by an untreated infection

yeah that true, wait oo don't tell me u still wears pants oo shocked
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by heendrix(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2018
izaray:
Don't mind donstan, he's always attacking ladies here cheesy

Lol dont mind him jare ....as long as both of US is safe wink
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by chukxie(m): 1:02am On Apr 07, 2018
I once dated a very pretty and fair skinned in Victoria Island some years back. The chic was really pretty, with a petite figure and a chiseled European-like nose. Enough of the description. Problem with this extremely beautiful lady was her foul smelling punany. I was dumbstrucked the first time we had it in my office. My office smelt like a fish market! I dismissed it thinking it was a one off. I was wrong! The smell accompanied every love-making we had. It was really disappointing for her because she was aware of the offensive odour emanating from her punany. I guessed the smell wasn't due to lack of hygiene on the chic's part because she was very neat, and always wore clean undies with pantliners. Funny thing was after smashing the chic several times, I got so used to the smell it become my aphrodisiac!

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:13am On Apr 07, 2018
machiti:
i was eager to smash my new chick, wanted to make her beg for more. fast forward to the bed, was kissing and smooshing her like am gonna die today, was all over her neck, down to booby. . was licking her like ice cream. . . my tongue was going slowly to the final destination, dickson hard like never before. . as i don dey reach where i de go with my tongue the kind odour wey my nose pasive. . i still de in shock. . my question now is . as pretty as the girl be what could be the cause of that odour. . u need to see how my dickson went down as if say na fall like a tree i send am. . i still don't know what to do, i don't know how to tell her about what i noticed.

come and taste mine baby, you'll never return to that chick if you taste mine kiss

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:16am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:
98% of ladies that will view this thread, their boyfriends are witnessing the same problem.

Most of them can wear their N80 pant for 4 straight days non stop, then remove it, turn it back again and wear for another 3 days.

Boiz de chop shit ooo!.....God save us.

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by revontuli(f): 2:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Word to the wise:
1. Make a habit of taking a shower before sex acts. If you don't have constant running water, keep buckets of water around and wash with a sponge.
2. Ladies, take good care of your nether region hygiene and go to your gynecologist if there's abnormal odor and any signs of infection. Also change your underwear and take a shower or sponge bath daily.

Or else dudes will make threads like this and write horror stories about you on Nairaland grin

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:49am On Apr 07, 2018
ceejayx:
U entered on a market day grin
Fish market day grin
U lucky u didn't enter on Bushrat market day grin
U for no fit chop ur mama fud sef that day

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

I cant stop laughing...ur comment is killing me

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2018
revontuli:
Word to the wise:
1. Make a habit of taking a shower before sex acts. If you don't have constant running water, keep buckets of water around and wash with a sponge.
2. Ladies, take good care of your nether region hygiene and go to your gynecologist if there's abnormal odor and any signs of infection. Also change your underwear and take a shower or sponge bath daily.

Or else dudes will make threads like this and write horror stories about you on Nairaland grin

talk about yourself first..

odikwaa
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Donjazzy12:
Most Nigerian girls have rotten pussy
Such is caused by infection but most people ignore it and carry it about without knowing. That place is suppose to smell beautiful cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by DonroxyII: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:
OP please buy her a vaginal wash (non soap based) .get her hair removal cream, encourage her to go about without panties then get her good quality fruits like apples and grapes she will be alright.

If after all the above there is still a problem upgrade . lipsrsealed

I want to believe your girl is clean, so I hope it's not an infection issue.
Most times it's not an infection, it can also happen to a guy too, when u urinate , wipe kpekus with water and u shall be free !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by UDUJ(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:
98% of ladies that will view this thread, their boyfriends are witnessing the same problem.

Most of them can wear their N80 pant for 4 straight days non stop, then remove it, turn it back again and wear for another 3 days.

cheesy grin Seriously I just died right now cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by ehinmowo: 6:24am On Apr 07, 2018
If you tell her, you will help her in the future. But definitely not with you. A vacuum will be created in her heart. It might affect her everytime she is with you.

She might thank you and tell you it's nothing. Bt blv me, it's a big issue.

If you like her, you could start by buying new pants for her, make her take her bath often without insinuating anything etc.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by jericco1(m): 6:30am On Apr 07, 2018
i can't relate o. cos my babe's own is normal
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by lereinter(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2018
thats the outcome of wearing tight jeans often in hot weather.
though it brings out the curves which yu cant resist
solution : just tell to bathe before action

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by ObservantFellow: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2018
I've taken this to be nature. Sometimes it's normal, sometimes it's a little strange. Don't forget that the contents of the region is controlled by hormones and has to care for itself to prevent infections. If you're a little confused by this, take sweat for example. Sweat doesn't smell nice but it is a protective mechanism. How many times did you have to take a bath before you get a kiss or a hug on your sweaty self?

I blame the newbies to the game though. They're willing to scream that they have finally experienced that which they have been hearing about. To me, it's not fair to the ladies.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by izaray(f): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

yeah that true, wait oo don't tell me u still wears pants oo shocked
Martin it's seems u are sick down there cool

So while we all here yesterday, looking for the way forward, machiti was busy out there giving his baebi head and twarking his waist, now tell us how u wanna make heaven op cheesy
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by MetroBaba1(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2018
InfernoNig:
Damn. I'm missing precious now. Her kini is so clean that I even drink my cocktail from it. Bros next time if you want to do it, first smell her panties with style. Right there you will know if to continue the mission

Guy, Which Precious Abeg?

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by ednut1(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Happens whem they receive different semen within a short space of time.beta flee cos std is real

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Martin0(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2018
revontuli:
Word to the wise:

wait I wanna ask you a question!

will you like men to give you head
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Pat081: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmmmm mi I dnt do dat after play wit d twins I go straight to d biz ,off pant use hand to play with d hair nt my mouth after some mins put my johnThomas in d well games start b dat so I dnt knw about wot u re talking about

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by InfernoNig: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2018
My own precious. My precious

MetroBaba1:

Guy, Which Precious Abeg?

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Martin0(m): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2018
izaray:
Martin it's seems u are sick down there cool

hahahahaha hahahahahagringrin

So while we all here yesterday, looking for the way forward, machiti was busy out there giving his baebi head and twarking his waist, now tell us how u wanna make heaven op cheesy

gringringrin u too still like head
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by GOFRONT(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2018
This issue of smelly punana has been overflogged.....just the same way the issue of buhari and Nigeria's economy is being overflogged.

Girls make una find solution to una thing na....

Buhari find solution to your economy na.

Well, going by the Op's predicament, it is then safe to say 8 out of 10 girls punany has odour??

Take heart Op

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Its disheartening.
Re: What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. by Lowrenzojacuzzi: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2018
The reason for this is not far fetched. Is just personal hygiene, most pretty girls/lady are dirty down there, as a result of:
1: They can't bath well
2: When bathing, they don't deep at least two of their fingers to Wash their cunt thoroughly.
3: Most of them are always on fixed finger nails, as a result of that, they find it difficult to deep it in there.
4: Some of them are very lazy to wash their panties and undies, they recycle it as much time as they want to.
5 : At least 60% of ugly ladies are cleaner down there, this is one the reasons Handsome men end up marrying Ugly ladies, not only they cleaner down there, but also in house chores and most of them are good chef.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Armed Policeman On Duty (Photo) / Is It Proper To Pay Your Girlfriend's School Fees? / The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.