Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) (653 Views)

Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo / Lady Sleeps With Father Of Her Friend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Fashion designer Marc jacobs is officially engaged.

Jacobs proposed to his boyfriend Charly Defrancesco with a flash mob at a restaurant yesterday

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/marc-jacobs-proposes-to-his-boyfriend-with-a-flashmob/

Re: Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2018
More

Re: Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by Headlesschicken(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2018
undecided What's d moral lesson of this sh!t....
Re: Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
More

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Guy na symbian phone you dey use?

☣ ☠
Re: Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by swiz123(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2018

Later they will adopt a child sired by someone who wasn't as stupid as them.
Re: Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:

Later they will adopt a child sired by someone who wasn't as stupid as them.

Shocking..
Re: Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2018

How Romantic. Happy Married Life...

How Do I Find Them undecided
I Want To Put A Bullet In Their Heads
Re: Gay Fashion Designer, Marc Jacobs Proposes To His Boyfriend (photo, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

How Romantic. Happy Married Life...

How Do I Find Them undecided
I Want To Put A Bullet In Their Heads
Sorry you can't

(1) (Reply)

Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) / If Sex Dolls Are Ok In Nigeria. What's Wrong With Same Gender? / SHOCKER! Wife Faints As HIV Positive Husband Impregnates Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.