Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo (8962 Views)

Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by curvyqueen(f): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
You were chatting with her via Facebook Messenger with just her dp, you fell in love with her and finally you both decided to meet.
She got to the park and called you to come pick her up, on getting there you saw her like this... what would you do?

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by vibbb: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Smile at her to make her feel comfortable, give her a proper treat.

Den ask y she have to dress like dat?

Advice her on her diet, eating time/eating right and exercise.

Encourage her to live a better and healthy life.

Den run away without looking back.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by mekuso89(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
curvyqueen:
You were chatting with her via Facebook Messenger with just her dp, you fell in love with her and finally you both decided to meet.
She got to the park and called you to come pick her up, on getting there you saw her like this... what would you do?

Happy Sunday
Well I guess you are a woman so I suggests you tell us how best to handle this kinda poo.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by flokii: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'll reverse and zoom off grin

3 Likes

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Lotel: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
vibbb:

2 Likes

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by lilianofentse(f): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Just act cool and reserved, don't body shame her. After that you can just disappear into thin air. If she calls be reluctant. She'll pick the cue and leave u alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by DonroxyII: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
flokii:
I'll reverse and zoom off grin

grin if the next U turn is in Abuja Na to gas 140 to get there ooo .... Mistaken Identity !!
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
I know her moniker for dis nairaland, in fact she de act tough and plitend to be beautiful for dis lomance session.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Chubhie: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Never judge a book by it's cover. She could possess the greatest honeypot you've ever tasted. Hapu ihe edere na motor baye na motor.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by falcon01: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
the first thing that comes to my mind when i see this picture is " Wanna have A good time shuga"
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
i go reverse go back.see her stomach sef.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by lordraiden(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chubhie:
Never judge a book by it's cover. She could possess the greatest honeypot you've ever tasted. Hapu ihe edere na motor baye na motor.
nwoke Ike na engine you dey always check...if you don’t want to judge by the cover at least check the title of the book

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by dollyjoy(f): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Most guys would switch off their phone immediately and pretend not to be the one she came looking for!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Femziecarlos(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chubhie:

Common sense.... bah you no get
Honeypot kee you there

1 Like

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by EbukaHades10(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
vibbb:

How many men can do that?

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Skylee(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
dollyjoy:
Most guys would switch off their phone immediately and pretend not to be the one she came looking for!! grin
It seems you've experienced such situations before. Lol
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by dollyjoy(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Skylee:

It seems you've experienced such situations before. Lol
It is highly unlikely and almost impossible!!!
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Chubhie: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Femziecarlos:

Common sense.... bah you no get
Honeypot kee you there

1 Like

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Chubhie: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by classicdessy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
I will wish you back ur happy sunday and come n go

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chubhie:
Lol
i like this meme grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Chubhie: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i like this meme grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like it too milady.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Godsgift7837: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Teni makanaki
curvyqueen:

Happy Sunday
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chubhie:

I like it too milady.

Permission to save it on my phone wink
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Chubhie: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Permission to save it on my phone wink
It's a free internet milady. You need no permission.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:33am On Apr 15, 2019
I will act like I am not me and find my square root.

I've once been in similar situation with a young Lady some years back via one of these platforms, "mocospace". She had cute voice and from a very privileged home that I thought I could cope. Her pictures wasn't that bad either. However, the day we agreed to see, I saw her and was discouraged, highly discouraged. Thankfully, she didn't see me, I simply switched off my phone and took a taxi home. She called after I got home but I ignored. .

1 Like

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Gofwane(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2019
I'll pull up beside her,
roll down the window,
call her to come closer,
pull out my Glock 17, cock it and shoot that bag of garri she is carrying around in the name of a stomach.

No be me you go use that belle and flat nyash kill
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by cooldove8: 1:59am On Apr 15, 2019
vibbb:

Drive her go house
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 15, 2019
Chubhie:

It's a free internet milady. You need no permission.
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Rexzivyson99(m): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2019
Send ur gift cards (items,amazon,walmart, steam etc) for instant cash out at the very best rates you can get
Whatsapp/call 07058319620
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by rex444(m): 3:42am On Apr 15, 2019
Same shit happened to me years years back....had the courage to take her out for dinner, faked a call and voooooooom....
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Hisduchess(f): 6:14am On Apr 15, 2019
curvyqueen:

Happy Sunday

the only reason while I ll join in laughing at her is simply because she lack senses. who the hell dresses this way? if she has covered herself properly like every other sane human being,she wouldn't be getting this kinda bashings.see the tummy like gp tank grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World / True Love : Man Finds Love Of His Life 2 Days After Winning 181 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.