Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari (21413 Views)

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by nograv: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Baba welcome home!!

We hear you will be back permanently next year grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by zicoraads: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
Why blame Buhari, when you should be blaming Ortom.
As far as I'm concern the wrong Buhari is guilty of during the Fulani herdsmen palava was his quietness, check my post I was the first to criticize him on that.
Don't forget also the Fulani terrorists starts their killings since before Buhari.
Remember during suswams tenure at ayin and Abeda?
Don't be quick to forget.
Between I'm a logo Man from Abeda.
So why should I blame Ortom if it started during Suswam's tenure? Shouldn't we also excuse Ortom, since we are excusing Buhari?

Government is about continuity. I know this didn't start now. But I know how Suswam almost slept in the Villa for days, and how the military was deployed to Benue, after which it died down.

Buhari is the Commander in Chief. Just like Jonathan was. Our security outfits are federal, not states. If anyone dies under their watch, they both should be blamed. I blamed Jonathan then. And I will blame Buhari now.

Ortom and to a very large extent, Buhari are both guilty.

1 Like

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
zicoraads:

So why should I blame Ortom if it started during Suswam's tenure? Shouldn't we also excuse Ortom, since we are excusing Buhari?

Government is about continuity. I know this didn't start now. But I know how Suswam almost slept in the Villa for days, and how the military was deployed to Benue, after which it died down.

Buhari is the Commander in Chief. Just like Jonathan was. Our security outfits are federal, not states. If anyone dies under their watch, they both should be blamed. I blamed Jonathan then. And I will blame Buhari now.

Ortom and to a very large extent, Buhari are both guilty.
when it happens during Suswams, the guy deployed mopol to the trouble areas.
What has Ortom done? Nothing.
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Rick9(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
I thought this year was 2019 grin
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We will soon see if the will of a few Daura bigots is more than the will of a over 100 million patriotic Nigerians...As far as I am concerned this is a dress rehearsal for return back to Daura as a failed ex president

Its like you want to folliw the path of temitemi, truckpusher, severussnape, etc who posted loads of rubbish about how Buhari would lose until the tsunami hit them. Buhari wont leave until 2023. Mark my words
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Its like you want to folliw the path of temitemi, truckpusher, severussnape, etc who posted loads of rubbish about how Buhari would lose until the tsunami hit them. Buhari wont leave until 2023. Mark my words

In 2015 I campaigned and voted for Buhari so for me turn my back against him should tell you a lot of how me and millions of other Nigerians are dissapointed in Buhari ..Also Mark my words this is his last tenure
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Sisco57(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
they should get ready to welcome him next year or welcome his corpse soon
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by fabianjay101(m): 5:16am On Apr 08, 2018
Olalan:
Am really sad at the amount of very large crowds that come out to receive politicians and also when disaster happens in any part of the country, to me this shows the level of unemployment and idle hands in the nation.
you don't need to be because those people you see in those picture are brainwashed and they are in touch with reality in anyway you can think of, I can confidently tell you that 99% if not all of them only know how to pronounce their names but don't know how to spell it. what do you expect from such set of people?
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

In 2015 I campaigned and voted for Buhari so for me turn my back against him should tell you a lot of how me and millions of other Nigerians are dissapointed in Buhari ..Also Mark my words this is his last tenure

I dont know why most nairalanders love self-deceit? Which statistics showed you that millions are disappointed in Buhari and moreover, I hope you are aware that pdp no longer has the power to rig at will anymore? You will be shocked
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2018
abduljabbar4:

I dont know why most nairalanders love self-deceit? Which statistics showed you that millions are disappointed in Buhari and moreover, I hope you are aware that pdp no longer has the power to rig at will anymore? You will be shocked
Yes I am aware that Buhari plans to rig but he will be shocked
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Rockyrascal(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Hope they will line up to receive him back come 2019 undecided
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by GenbIoodykiller: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2018
[s]
abduljabbar4:

[/s]
just like pdp boasted in 2015
Buhari has been rejected by God and man
he's a terrorist
he's a criminal
he's a gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
kiss the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police / If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / Fuel Subsidy removal: Mele Kyari Silent On take-off Date After Meeting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.