Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari (21400 Views)

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Bossontop(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Sirpaul(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
and that's how they will welcome him back in 2019..... simple...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by jamace(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jobless youths hanging around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by abibun: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Every family in Daura has somebody in Buhari’s cabinet. From Director- General to cook. So i am not surprised
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by abibun: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bros no mind the idiots, nothing in DAURA to show that the president is from there
nairavsdollars:
Every family in Daura has somebody in Buhari’s cabinet. From Director- General to cook. So i am not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by MrMakaveli20(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
they have no other job na. see able bodied youths who are supposed to be busy with work or school, lining up to welcome an ******************** *********president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by MrMakaveli20(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
hajoke2000:
eeya ....just like they would welcome him in 2019
Baba we can't wait. #Back2Daura
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by ud4u: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
They will soon welcome him finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by bamite(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
in victory ba?

Guy stop to dey fall tiv people hand abeg.
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
bamite:

Guy stop to dey fall tiv people hand abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am not a tiv man but I know you are a Fulani man
Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Charly68: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
It is there time,they must show moral support to their son,I advise they must go into serious prayer that the Baba should not disappoint his teaming supporters oo...the burden of turning Nigeria economy around seems to be more than what Baba bargain for ..he needs real miracle to prove his critics wrong
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by bamite(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Kyase post=66506054][/quote]

Someone far more sensible than you
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by kwankwaso(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Same way he will be welcomed next year

1 Like

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
bamite:

Someone far more sensible than you
okay
Sensibino

1 Like

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
LIAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by ndiboy01(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:

hahaahahahahajahahahahah
I no doubt you

but com oooo
ur xo badt mouthed
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Subonbon(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
If no be buhari daura na place?
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by shallysgirl: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Olalan:
Am really sad at the amount of very large crowds that come out to receive politicians and also when disaster happens in any part of the country, to me this shows the level of unemployment and idle hands in the nation.
Illiteracy,sychophancy and poverty is also part of the reasons. It is really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by DONADAMS(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
very good rehearsal...the crowd will be more 2019 when he's finally coming back
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Bobbywallexino(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
heya! Dont worry, He will returns to daura fully in 2019
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Timagex(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
hajoke2000:
eeya ....just like they would welcome him in 2019
wen he eventually wins wink[color=#990000][/color] smiley

1 Like

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by keneck1: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

GavelSlam believe after the carnage Fulani herdsmen have metted out to Benue people no true son of Tiv heritage will come here to support a failed vile leader like Buhari.. most of you enemies of Nigeria supporting Buhari are of Fulani heritage
your opinion and it is inconsequential kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by somehow: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
I know some single minded people will believe this o.
nairavsdollars:

1 Like

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Onoja2016(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
unemployment is very high.
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Gkemz: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ignorance is the worst disease. Look at these zombies waving at a monumental failure.
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by vijaysharma3698: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by zicoraads: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
okay
Sensibino
Orné dé byumé. U ngu Tiv ga. O Tiv mom u nan lam dedoo ha tyo ki Buhari kpa nan gu ga.

SalamRushdie, he is definitely not ours.
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
zicoraads:

Orné dé byumé. U ngu Tiv ga. O Tiv mom u nan lam dedoo ha tyo ki Buhari kpa nan gu ga.

SalamRushdie, he is definitely not ours.
bro me, because am Tiv I should talk evil about Buhari, really
Them say na rat wey dey house dey invite the ones outside, if only you know how that salamRushdie hate US.

1 Like

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by higherpower: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
They should get ready to welcome him home next year
After defeating your unknown candidates

1 Like

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by zicoraads: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
bro me, because am Tiv I should talk evil about Buhari, really
Them say na rat wey dey house dey invite the ones outside, if only you know how that salamRushdie hate US.
Forget about Salam. I don't care about him either. This is more about us than it is about anything. I am not saying you should talk evil about him. But no Tiv man should be seen to be supporting Buhari, whether subtly or otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
zicoraads:

Forget about Salam. I don't care about him either. This is more about us than it is about anything. I am not saying you should talk evil about him. But no Tiv man should be seen to be supporting Buhari, whether subtly or otherwise.
Why blame Buhari, when you should be blaming Ortom.
As far as I'm concern the wrong Buhari is guilty of during the Fulani herdsmen palava was his quietness, check my post I was the first to criticize him on that.
Don't forget also the Fulani terrorists starts their killings since before Buhari.
Remember during suswams tenure at ayin and Abeda?
Don't be quick to forget.
Between I'm a logo Man from Abeda.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) / How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.