Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped (39825 Views)

Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lastmessenger: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
What's your motive for creating this thread you headslammer?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
jodeci:
So u didn't travel with a camera phone? Pictures they say are better than a thousand words.

Meanwhile, you demean yourself when you in engage in this lies. I wonder what your end is?
there were no photo worthy sights for my camera. Sorry

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
lastmessenger:
What's your motive for creating this thread you headslammer?
To stop the celebration of mediocrity in Nigeria

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by Cooly100: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:

...even the shoprite, you claim was all you liked?

You are really pained...

Cry,cry sissy...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lastmessenger: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:
really? In that case we all should stop celebrating Lagos and abuja because they all fall bellow standard when comparing them to other cities of the world.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by jumper524(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cooly100:

Did you see any part with 6 lane road with street lights like this pic from your SW state capital...with poor structures by the sides?
nice pix with lots of brown roof..
Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by horsepower101: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:
this city is almost the size of 8 L.G.A's in Enugu State. developed that hamlet first.

Enugu is more compact in comparison to Ibadan because they mostly build multiple storeybuildings unlike Ibadan that is full of bungalows. That's why Ibadan had a bigger urban sprawl.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
mabea:
I think you are bias, your comments say it all except you just want to be popular in nairaland by creating a sensational thread.
biased? but Bro, you igbos claim Enugu is far developed than Ibadan and Even Port Harcourt. What will you call that? being truthful?

42 Likes

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by jodeci(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:

You are only consolidating your lies.,don't be disgusting.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by horsepower101: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
jodeci:

Of course he is lying. We know his agenda in this thread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
lastmessenger:
really? In that case we all should stop celebrating Lagos and abuja because they all fall bellow standard when comparing them to other cities of the world.
Comparing them to other cities in the world is pure sentiments at work. Compare them to other cities in West Africa. It's quite disappointing for anyone to say Enugu is more developed than PH and Ibadan, that's where this is all coming from. had to seize an opportunity to go see the city that beats Ibadan and PH in terms of development and oooops! from what I saw, it beats Lagos and Abuja too

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by horsepower101: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
lastmessenger:

Gbam. You just hit the nail.
Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by horsepower101: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is what the op is calling overhyped...wonders shall never end.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
jodeci:

go and sleep in your dusty city, leave Lagos, which one is consolidating lies again, your city is over hyped, no bridges, no cinemas, no busy highways, no sea port, your airport is only international when it comes to Ethiopia, no 5 star hotels, only one stadium not up to 30k capacity, only one pedestrian walkway at 82 division, no skyline, do you need pictures to know all these ones again?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by horsepower101: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
The city with one of the fastest expansion within the last decade...

Birthing brand new neighborhoods overnight..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
horsepower101:
This is what the op is calling overhyped...wonders shall never end.
your brothers said this was overhyped too and your Enugu is better. ofcourse wonders has since not ended

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
horsepower101:
The city with one of the fastest expansion within the last decade...

Birthing brand new neighborhoods overnight..
okay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by YorubaAssasin: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
OP, first and foremost... you're very foolish to have wanna compare Enugu to any SW states. There is a reason why they all run away from their savage jungles to all of SW.

Again you dey craze to even compare... how you wan dey compare New York and Lagos? grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by horsepower101: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:
your brothers said this was overhyped too and your Enugu is better. ofcourse wonders has since not ended

I have nothing against the oil city of port harcourt (igweocha) and its people.

I know you are now trying to divert the attention of this thread to something else.

3 Likes

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cooly100:

...even the shoprite, you claim was all you liked?

You are really pained...

Cry,cry sissy...
gerrout, because the one in Lekki is shopleft. what's new.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by Sctests: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:
they started the insult. For anyone to say Enugu is billion light years ahead of Port Harcourt is an Insult to every civilized person in Africa.

Why are shouting Enugu vs PH and Enugu vs Calabar. Why are you not shouting Enugu vs oshogbo, Enugu vs ibadam.
Mr oshogbo, don't think we are foolish to be oblivious of your divide and rule and prayer to allah for SS and SE to be at loggerheads? cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by laudate: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:

23 Likes

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by Cooly100: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:
gerrout, because the one in Lekki is shopleft. what's new.

This Ogbomosho man went to Enugu to try and compare the development there with that of Lagos...

You must be out of your mind...and need guidance...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sctests:

Why are shouting Enugu vs PH and Enugu vs Calabar. Why are you not shouting Enugu vs oshogbo, Enugu vs ibadam.
Mr oshogbo, don't think we are foolish to be oblivious of your divide and rule and prayer to allah for SS and SE to be at loggerheads? cheesy

Lagos is it in the NE? who's even from osogbo? lol. this people are funny. Ibadan beats Enugu, forget brown roof, don't pry on it to talk the city down. Your red earth is bad for aesthetics.

35 Likes

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by shallysgirl: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
conductorGX:

Yerobamoozlem, we haven't finished talking about the imaginary Enugu you visited with your Keke Napep, you're mentioning those other cities again. Soon, you'll tell us you went to London last week without your camera phone and then you open another thread to beg for subscription airtime.

BTW, how's life in Osobo IDP Camp 334e? cheesy
Was surprise, no pictures.

1 Like

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by Sctests: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:
Lagos is it in the NE? who's even from osogbo? lol. this people are funny. Ibadan beats Enugu, forget brown roof, don't pry on it to talk the city down. Your red earth is bad for aesthetics.

Did you see any brown-roofed IDP camp in Enugu as you have in ibadam?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by cjrane: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Afonja sef!

You are worried about Enugu instead of worrying about your own state capital below?
Some people are truly sick grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by shallysgirl: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
adadike:
cheesy Pele o, see person. u carry evil mind, cone head and scratch face plus dirty uncircumcised blokos enter Enugu, how u wan take see good thing about the city?
grin cheesy

Una no go kee person grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by mabea: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:
biased? but Bro, you igbos claim Enugu is far developed than Ibadan and Even Port Harcourt. What will you call that? being truthful?
I dont know about that. I've only passed through Ibadan a couple of time and have not been to PH and harbour no dream of going there.

1 Like

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
lacasera14:
go and sleep in your dusty city, leave Lagos, which one is consolidating lies again, your city is over hyped, no bridges, no cinemas, no busy highways, no sea port, your airport is only international when it comes to Ethiopia, no 5 star hotels, only one stadium not up to 30k capacity, only one pedestrian walkway at 82 division, no skyline, do you need pictures to know all these ones again?
for all of you looking for pictures see this and stop disturbing me. there are plenty of pictures of Enugu pride of the east here.

27 Likes

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
conductorGX:
[s][/s]

LMAO. Delusions of a Yoruba moozlem headslammer who can't aford t-fare to move from his father's hut in Osobo to go and start hawking agbo jedi jedi and claiming he's from Lagos like his other brothers. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enugu is by all standards, the most planed, peaceful, beautiful, organized and livable city in the zoo country.

Go back to your hut, poor yoromoozlem. wink
I sight you in 4D

1 Like

Re: So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped by lacasera14(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
mabea:
I dont know about that. I've only passed through Ibadan a couple of time and have not been to PH and harbour no dream of going there.
No qualms, continue passing.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening / 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.