Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? (747 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by Preciousgirl(f): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Is it :

1. I am pregnant

2. I miscarried

3. It's over between us

4. Your friend is very handsome and sexy

5. OK.

6.No problem

7.I will show you where power lies

8.I am broke

9.I need some money

10.I am Hot

Guys what's the scariest you have heard? Don't spoil the fun lol
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by ReinaFarine: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
So one of your girls called to threaten me yesterday.... I think Chiamaka abi Charity... Her name has that ch sound sha...

Wait fir him to think of all his girls with the ch-name.... And die of BP.

You're welcome.
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
None of the above... grin
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by Preciousgirl(f): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
ReinaFarine:
So one of your girls called to threaten me yesterday.... I think Chiamaka abi Charity... Her name has that ch sound sha...

You're welcome.

What's this
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by ubunja(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
ReinaFarine:

You're welcome.
this girl is crazy grin
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
"We need to talk"
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by Preciousgirl(f): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cornido:
"We need to talk"

grin
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by HausaOverlord: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
I will burn ur console
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by highpriestess: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
I will kill you.
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by Adasun(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nothing scary here sad
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2018

No Matter How Beautiful You Are, never You In Your Life Tell Me "You Will Bite My Balls" angry

Lake Of Fire Will Welcome You...
Re: Men, What's The Scariest Statement From Your Woman? by habsydiamond(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
I won refine u....that day I said to her i no be crude oil and am not from Niger Delta..... makawhy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wife Bite Off Her Husband Right Ear(graphic) / Young Lady Dumps 72 Year Old Husband Over Sexual Weakness / Broken Hearted Girl (the Woman Who Loved Too Much)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.