Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? (35855 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.

Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.

She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Quit the relationship? Or

Continue to observe and keep quiet?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by HappyCreative(f): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Why are you still with her?

Are you insecure?

If you know you deserve better then leave.

353 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Zaheeddudu: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
It happened too me also. D best tin ,is to do as if u dont care for her anymore

181 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by BlueAir: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
shocked she asks "are u jealous". Before I read that part, I concluded she was an attention seeker and lover. This may be hard for u to believe but trust me,she can't stop that shhitt easily even if u ask her.she'll tend to be hard to satisfy. U know what to do if you want peace of mind: let her go

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Pls make sure you wash her pants and bras..
Continue serving her breakfast in bed..
You are a real man...

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by internationalman(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Girls who do this are mostly teenagers and early twenties..

To date girls like those na wahala. You go correct them tire..

Simple solution is to look for a female friend to fake call you and pour out loving words to you with the phone on loudspeaker while she listens in the conversation. But pretend to be feeling uneasy by asking her to stop that your girlfriend is around that you love her too much and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Secondly fake a WhatsApp chat with another person masquerading as a girl. Make sure the picture on the profile is prettier than your girlfriend's. In the chat make sure the person pleads with you to leave your girlfriend for her with promises of doing anything for you just to date her.

Let your girl see the chat but only accidentally..

This used to work for me like magic. You should see how my girl then was feeling insecure wanting to know where I was all the time.

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion and manipulation.

520 Likes 46 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by longetivity(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2021
All this nairaland simps shaa

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Divoc19(f): 1:34am On Mar 10, 2021
She just likes attention.

With time she'll stop.

She's just catching cruise.

You can start doing same i.e. flirting to see if she'll be jealous too then you'll know you have nothing to worry about.

Alexgman1:

All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"
Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Michelle55: 4:28am On Mar 10, 2021
Ndo my brother.. Trouble no dey finish for our kontri. Just bear with the babe until she feels okay because I can tell you she's not okay now. E get as her body dey do her, by the time 2 or more guys don succeed in visiting Jerusalem, e go clear for her eyes and you can have your woman back by then. I pray heaven grants you strength to wait it out.

40 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Theboy21: 4:33am On Mar 10, 2021
Be ready to save money for dna, cos she belongs to the street, but it's either op is trying to catch cruise or he is so weak, your girl got no respect for you and you are out here asking us what to do....

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 10, 2021
You have trust issue and u are brave enough to advertise it?

see... u dont need to care much about what a woman does, so long u dont have plans of getting married to her and even if u do then stop the moment she does what u dont like...

I hate it when guys get themselves worked up over women.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Ahmad62(m): 6:07am On Mar 10, 2021
Warn her seriously... Guy you need to step up oo... Don't trust a single woman out there.. Especially a Nigerian woman

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Learn not to put a leash on street dog, you'll be wasting your time and resources. Next line she will use soon is they are just casual friends, nothing much. You said your fiancee right? Start saving money for DNA test on your kids.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by femi4: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1:
My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.
Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.
She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"
Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Give out your number to random girls too but make sure you are handsome and have money

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Jodha(f): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Communication is key in a relationship...call her..sit her down and make her understand how uncomfortable yhu are with what she's doing...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by CaveAdullam: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2021
1. She carries on with such activities because she's juxtaposing you with other men in order to ascertain the one that can fully provide her all her needs, tolerate her excesses and give her a leeway to do whatever she wants. This is called spinning plates.

2. Other men serves as her sources of livelihood. In cases where you are unable to provide fully for her, she has simps who will corral around her at her beck and call.

3. Other men are her plan B, C, D... should in case she has finally exhausted you and desire to seek for fun elsewhere.

4. Jealousy. Yeah, she wants you to see her worth, how other men glamour over her and if you don't sit up and do the needful for her as per her demands, she will exit the relationship.

Be prepared, because anytime soon the relationship might hit the rock. So, it is better you braze up for any upcoming premium tears. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.

What do you do? Reverse all the games she's playing as analysed above and watch her ponder helter skelter. She knows you love her so dearly and she's using it as a yardstick to exasperate and tickles your rough edges. Whether by pretence or flat seriousness, you must project an "I don't care attitude" towards her. If she knows that you got other options(plates, women) rotating around you, she will at least come to proper senses.

Lets I forget, she's not yours, it is just your turn!

Thanks.

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Quality20(m): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2021
just buy her a pack of gold cycle if u afraid she may infect u wit yamayama diseases

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Quality20(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2021
internationalman:

Simple solution is to look for a female friend to fake call you and pour out loving words to you with the phone on loudspeaker while she listens in the conversation. But pretend to be feeling uneasy by asking her to stop that your girlfriend is around that you love her too much and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Secondly fake a WhatsApp chat with another person masquerading as a girl. Make sure the picture on the profile is prettier than your girlfriend's. In the chat make sure the person pleads with you to leave your girlfriend for her with promises of doing anything for you just to date her.

This used to work for me like magic. You should see how my girl then was feeling insecure wanting to know where I was all the time.

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion.
what if his fiancee get very angry n snatch his iphone n crash his investment?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by heniford2: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1:
Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

start asking ladies number in her front promising them you will call them two get another side chick three stop giving her money and etc fvck the hell outta her and dump her in when she's serious with you

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by kiddkash(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2021
she wan open business center

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by internationalman(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Quality20:
what if his fiancee get very angry n snatch his iphone n crash his investment?

Well, there's always a risk involved. But the chances of that happening are minimal

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Just because she uses dog filters
Doesn't mean she's loyal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by punisha: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
internationalman:

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion.

smart men rule

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Free her bitch ass but make sure you fuçk her brains outta her head before you free her
That's what we do here grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by VillageHead: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Mayng01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Start giving out your number to women

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by BruncleZuma: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Just tell her your stance on the matter, most folks don't ask for a lady's number to preach the gospel to her.

21 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by pozehnani(f): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Huh? What should you do?? Like seriously?
Wait until you collapse.

Shes a community tool. Just let her be and move on. She's not a wife material. A chronic flirt who enjoys public attention and that's the only thing in her brain.

Imagine being on phone all the time just chatting and not being productive.
Is that the kind of brainless woman you want spend the rest of your life with?

That beauty that is blinding you now will soon turn sour in your mouth if you stubbornly go ahead. I'm not cursing you, that's just the truth.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Olukat(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
If you don't know what to do let her continue sad sad sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) / Nl Auctions- Ended! / Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.