Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fun Time (pic) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Time (pic) (20177 Views)

Viewers 18+ Fun Time! How Was You First Time Like? / Piggy Bank, See Huge Sum Of Cash Someone Saved Over A Long Time(pic, Video) / When You Try A New Barber For The First Time (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Time (pic) by Martin0(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

Where is he? Was that you and your wife?
you ask too much questions khiaagrin
check there now u will see a pics of who am talking about!
questioner
Re: Fun Time (pic) by khiaa(f): 1:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

you ask too much questions khiaagrin

check there now u will see a pics of who am talking about!

questioner

I saw the picture already, I asked you, where is he?
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Martin0(m): 1:55am On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

I saw the picture already, I asked you, where is he?

if you mean here, like I said his not a naoralander, but he's based in Italy (Naples)
Re: Fun Time (pic) by DonroxyII: 2:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Interesting game here !!!
Re: Fun Time (pic) by khiaa(f): 2:22am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

if you mean here, like I said his not a naoralander, but he's based in Italy (Naples)

Italy? He's more than likely into Italian women, that's why he is not interested in nairaland so he wouldn't be interested in me.
Re: Fun Time (pic) by daewoorazer(m): 3:56am On Apr 08, 2018

Teabully
Come here lemme ask u
Re: Fun Time (pic) by sinaj(f): 4:20am On Apr 08, 2018
odysey:
whats your dream?
To live a comfortable life

1 Like

Re: Fun Time (pic) by sinaj(f): 4:24am On Apr 08, 2018
kiahrt:

I love quality time as well especially when it's been spice up with games and word of affirmation.

How would u classify your temperaments?
Exp: I'm 60% phlegmatic and 40% sanguine
80% melancholic nd 20 phlegmatic.

Happy Sunday sir
Re: Fun Time (pic) by sinaj(f): 4:24am On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:
Oya tell Me Something Annoying about Me...
lol
I dnt think I knw u too well to tell
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 08, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
lol I dnt think I knw u too well to tell
better. sounds Like Good News.
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2018
highpriestess:
lol,haven't noticed. your comments crack me up.cheesy
that Sounds like Good News Honey. wink

1 Like

Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I thought I invite you that time but you failed to come cheesy
see Your Mouth. Give Me Address Let Me Show na
Re: Fun Time (pic) by sinaj(f): 6:37am On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:
better. sounds Like Good News.
lol
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Martin0(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

Italy? He's more than likely into Italian women, that's why he is not interested in nairaland so he wouldn't be interested in me.

oh no! not again!
why are you using your hand to spoil things for yourself, have you seen someone, who is on whatsapp and facebook but frequently chat and will rather spend time calling you then chat you up!

He's been there for, 2year's now without a girlfriend not because he doesn't want to,but the truth is, his ways of life is just so different that most Nigerians especially women, are not ready to be truthful.

lying is not his thing ...

OK ,something happened earlier this month, I got him connected through a friend to a Nigerian lady who's based in Italy (Rome) this lady was kinda secretive sha, I had to admit it to my friend, she was secretive, but she's good...

my friend keep telling me early this month she got a boyfriend, and I was like "how did you know " he said he keep dreaming about it she got a boyfriend! and I was like bro u crazy againgrin

we both placed a bet and at the end, just last week he went to Rome to spend the Easter with her only to get there and discovered she no longer lives there again, and her neighbors said to my friend, she left some days ago,and she packed into her boyfriend house...

now imagine this, traveling from Naples to Rome!

that relationship was 5months this month would have made it six..

see there are so many stories to talk about!

I have never and never dated a Nigerian woman..
but I believe in life we have to make a choice on what best for us because it either we choose to live with it or not!
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Martin0(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

see like I said he got no time for social media, the only thing his am very sure about him is, he will always call!

I personally told him last night I was getting him a very nice chick and he jokingly teased me saying "another 419 lady again "grin

when we tell our Nigerian ladies reasons why men especially his type Will marry from other race they don't believe the reasons given..

try this khiaa, trust me, am giving this to you with full guaranteegringrin
Re: Fun Time (pic) by folake4u(f): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Blackfreedom:

You good and great
Admiring you Sunglass

Lol, thanks much smiley
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2018
folake4u:

Lol, thanks much smiley

U welkom n appy sunday cheesy
Re: Fun Time (pic) by folake4u(f): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Blackfreedom:

U welkom n appy sunday cheesy
You too dear smiley
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2018
folake4u:

You too dear smiley

How was ur night ?
Re u prepared for Church today ?
Re: Fun Time (pic) by OboOlora(f): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Earthbound:
OboOlora

Come out

Re: Fun Time (pic) by folake4u(f): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Blackfreedom:

How was ur night ?
Re u prepared for Church today ?
My night was short.
Nah,not yet.
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2018
folake4u:

My night was short.
Nah,not yet.

Shalom !!
Re: Fun Time (pic) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
80% melancholic nd 20 phlegmatic.

Happy Sunday sir
same here... I am Melphleg... Probably a 55-60% melancholic then a 40% Phlegmatic... Sometimes the environment I find myself determines my type...
Re: Fun Time (pic) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
lol
if we are in a relationship and I offend you... What's the best way to apologise to you...
Re: Fun Time (pic) by donstan18: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2018
Ask
Re: Fun Time (pic) by khiaa(f): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

oh no! not again!
why are you using your hand to spoil things for yourself, have you seen someone, who is on whatsapp and facebook but frequently chat and will rather spend time calling you then chat you up!

He's been there for, 2year's now without a girlfriend not because he doesn't want to,but the truth is, his ways of life is just so different that most Nigerians especially women, are not ready to be truthful.

lying is not his thing ...

OK ,something happened earlier this month, I got him connected through a friend to a Nigerian lady who's based in Italy (Rome) this lady was kinda secretive sha, I had to admit it to my friend, she was secretive, but she's good...

my friend keep telling me early this month she got a boyfriend, and I was like "how did you know " he said he keep dreaming about it she got a boyfriend! and I was like bro u crazy againgrin

we both placed a bet and at the end, just last week he went to Rome to spend the Easter with her only to get there and discovered she no longer lives there again, and her neighbors said to my friend, she left some days ago,and she packed into her boyfriend house...

now imagine this, traveling from Naples to Rome!

that relationship was 5months this month would have made it six..

see there are so many stories to talk about!

I have never and never dated a Nigerian woman..
but I believe in life we have to make a choice on what best for us because it either we choose to live with it or not!

Why haven't you dated a Nigerian woman before? How can your friend and I connect when he is in Italy and I am in America, besides he might not like American women.
Re: Fun Time (pic) by sinaj(f): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2018
SmellingAnus:
if we are in a relationship and I offend you... What's the best way to apologise to you...
just promise me that it wont happen again. Dazall

1 Like

Re: Fun Time (pic) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
just promise me that it wont happen again. Dazall
sounds sweet... But sometimes such things happen again eventhough it may not have been planned... Reason I focused my question about offending you is because we are humans... From time to time, we may offend or feel offended by our partners so it's best we know how to overcome such scenarios when they come to play...
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:
see Your Mouth. Give Me Address Let Me Show na
Create a 2minute video of yourself and upload here explaining why you need to come to my house cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Fun Time (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:24am On Apr 08, 2018
SmellingAnus:
sounds sweet... But sometimes such things happen again eventhough it may not have been planned... Reason I focused my question about offending you is because we are humans... From time to time, we may offend or feel offended by our partners so it's best we know how to overcome such scenarios when they come to play...
Good morning Richard cool
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Martin0(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

Why haven't you dated a Nigerian woman before? How can your friend and I connect when he is in Italy and I am in America, besides he might not like American women.

oh well maybe I wasn't mean to date any!

am gonna do the connection and I will let him know about it, I most be honest here oo, I once mentioned about American ladies, we talked about it and his reaction to it was not good sha that was because he has been informed if some horror things about them so he's kinda scared, but trust me here, everything will be fine am gonna see to it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build / Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.