Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into (47807 Views)

Can You Buy A House With A Grave? / Hot Sale Just Out 2 Storey Building Newly Built, 2 Building Inside Compound, Con / To Let Decent 3 Bedrooms Ground Flat, 3t 2b, 2 Occupants To Share Compound @ I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Acidosis(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2018
Ugosample:

I wonder o

A dead body is a dead body

I don't know why Africans are like this undecided

So you don't even know that burying the dead on a private property has now become a Third World Country affair?

Some of you, in an attempt to sound intelligent and advanced, won't stop blaming Africans/Africa for the wrong reasons.

Let me shout it loud and clear to you: the practice of being buried on a private property is an ancient one and only applicable to people like you in the Third World Countries who don't seem to care about living with a dead body.

1 Like

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Glorygee(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2018
call a pastor to pray and aniont the place before you move in..after all people are living in d compound before. all d best.
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Awoofawo(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Temple1288:

Really? Wonderful!

The ghost was looking at yo.
Maybe wearing a Gucci T-shirt and jeans.

You saw your shadow. Get to it, there's nothing like that. It doesn't exist, it's what your mind and fear thought like presenting to you.

You are complete wrong, Ghost are real, even the White believe that they exist.........unless you are into stuff that will lead to interacting with
them, they will not worry you.........just learn to stay on your lane and they will stay on their own lane , not bothering you.

If the Original Op is fear, fear man, I will advice him to get another accommodation somewhere else.......because what a man already nurture his mind on, he shall bring forth! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by 0monnak0da: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Awoofawo:

You are complete wrong, Ghost are real, even the White believe that they exist.........unless you are into stuff that will lead to interacting with
them, they will not worry you.........just learn to stay on your lane and they will stay on their own lane , not bothering you.

If the Original Op is fear, fear man, I will advice him to get another accommodation somewhere else.......because what a man already nurture his mind on, he shall bring forth! cool cool cool cool cool cool

Ghosts are real because white people believe so? Is that logical?
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by badesco(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2018
It is a common thing in lagos, so if you really like the place, pls go ahead and pay.......no shaking my bro.

1 Like

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Awoofawo(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Acidosis:

So you don't even know that burying the dead on a private property has now become a Third World Country affair?

Some of you, in an attempt to sound intelligent and advanced, won't stop blaming Africans/Africa for the wrong reasons.

Let me shout it loud and clear to you: the practice of being buried on a private property is an ancient one and only applicable to people like you in the Third World Countries who don't seem to care about living with a dead body.

Even many Church building in Europe had Notable folks buried under them.....and most people still go there to worship every Sunday....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Awoofawo(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2018
0monnak0da:

Ghosts are real because white people believe so? Is that logical?

Just said that, so you know it is not just Africa thing.......by the way, if you are depth into spiritual aspect of life, you may not believe in their existence...... Ghost, Demon, Angel are real as day and night are real....just learn to mind your business and don't go looking for load bigger than your head.............. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by 0monnak0da: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Awoofawo:

Just said that, so you know it is not just Africa thing.......by the way, if you are depth into spiritual aspect of life, you may not believe in their existence...... Ghost, Demon, Angel are real as day and night are real....just learn to mind your business and don't go looking for load bigger than your head.............. cool cool cool cool
No I don't know anythng about ghosts . I am here to learn from experts
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Acidosis(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Awoofawo:

Even many Church building in Europe had Notable folks buried under them.....and most people still go there to worship every Sunday....... grin grin grin grin

Burying people under Church buildings? Oga we are not talking about people who lost their lives some 1000 years ago due to war, slavery, etc.

We are talking about erecting graves through state or local government licenses.
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Awoofawo(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Acidosis:

Burying people under Church buildings? Oga we are not talking about people who lost their lives some 1000 years ago due to war, slavery, etc.

We are talking about erecting graves through state or local government licenses.
Na you sabi I don say my own cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Awoofawo(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2018
0monnak0da:

No I don't know anythng about ghosts . I am here to learn from experts
Na you sabi I don say my own, if you like go Benni market for 12 mid-night go dare the strong one to show them face, na your wahala.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by lakefist(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2018
Billionboi:
Lol..... Go kwara state where i serve,na on top grave thy dey stay collect brezzy in night

Lol so true. Also in Ogun state where i schooled e full there.

1 Like

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by MissRaine69(f): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't move in, I can never live in such place not when I'm pregnant
And what will happen exactly?
This is why Nigeria is on its knees this sort of mindset.
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by trutbetold: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2018
@OP, as long as you've started with this kind of thought, you better avoid been a victim, because strange things will happen and your mind will be drawn to the graveyard and it will become an avenue to haunt you consciously or unconsciously. Just be a little patient and a better apartment come out and you will have a quantum leap.

2 Likes

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Zolazola: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2018
No big deal. If you're too worried and already biased as you were better don't move in , moreso since there's an existing tenant why not seek his or her opinion.
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by rayobaba(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2018
u gave me morning laughter
agohmamuda:
Don't be afraid. There's also a grave in my compound, when I first moved in, some spirits were hovering about disturbing at night. After spraying the powder, Till date, those Spirit have been assigned to doing my laundry, opening gate for me when am driving out, in charge of security and other chores. My dear u have the upper hand here. Move in ASAP.
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by shogsman(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2018
luminouz:
Ghosts are real!!! It depends on the circumstances surrounding the death of dat mama...if she died peacefully or naturally...ur ok....but if she is d type who still holds a grudge with the living,she might haunt d house. Be prayerful n very very very vigilant.. especially with ur children. They are always d easiest to Target.
As for me,I'm cool with living anywhere,even if graves littered d compound, I don't FEAR d dead!

Lmaaoo ,laff yaf kill me o
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Martinez19(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Inixy:

I know what am saying bro, the experience is too ugly to mention. I know what op is saying very well. Let him take it and come here to give testimony of ugly sounds of moving object in d roof like sounds of human feet. They are creatures tho... or to experience a sudden collapse of wall from roof top of a 4bed which I pray God forbid.
A word is enough for d wise
Answer his question? Do you believe that people who die go to either heaven or hell? If yes, why does a grave give you so much worry?
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by luminouz(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2018
shogsman:

Lmaaoo ,laff yaf kill me o
What's funny naaa
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by shogsman(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2018
yeman1:

I've seen one.
Besides , agent didn't say that to be able to get prospective tenants.

Sakamanje
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Guidette(f): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2018
@goodkay just because someone is buried in the compound, doesn't mean that it is necessarily a bad thing. Have you thought about houses that you may not know what atrocities were committed in them in the past, yet you will still stay because you do not know about them? If you have no other option, stay there. The dead is gone far away from this dimension. You can cleanse your house with prayer, holy water, incense or whatever feels good to you and then move in, if you deem it necessary. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by vena92: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2018
yettymuse:
I don't know what part of my statement seems cooked up to you.. But here have a field day! My room is directly opposite that piece you see. No be everybody get time to come dey lie for Nl
Is this place around Oworonshoki?
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Bishop(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2018
GoodKay:
Hello all. Pls I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm about to pay for a house and I noticed there's a graveyard inside d compound and close to our side of d house (its just 2 flat bungalow. Someone else is already occupying d back flat). We asked and they said d mother of d owner of d house was buried there.

At first I didn't even mind at all but I just thought it wise to ask questions before we pay. Is there anything wrong moving into a house where someone u do not know was buried?

Also I have 2 small boys and expecting a 3rd child and my boys play a lot and I have no doubt that one day they may play to that grave as its at our front yard.

What are ur advice's please? Does it mean? Can we go ahead and stay there? Anything wrong in staying at a house where someone was buried? I'm not afraid I just want to be sure that there's no spiritual consequences or anything of sort

I once lived in a compound like that where we had about 5 graves.

My mum of blessed memory told me it inhibits growth.

All the occupants had to leave because we couldn't find meaning to our life's.

It may sound weird I advice you not to take it lightly. ..look for another apartment

1 Like

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Fourwinds: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2018
agohmamuda:
Don't be afraid. There's also a grave in my compound, when I first moved in, some spirits were hovering about disturbing at night. After spraying the powder, Till date, those Spirit have been assigned to doing my laundry, opening gate for me when am driving out, in charge of security and other chores. My dear u have the upper hand here. Move in ASAP.

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by AceVentura: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2018
Please tell the landlord to exhume the body for inspection before you pay.

People bringing all sorts of rubbish to this forum.
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by sammylink: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2018
agohmamuda:

Original mad man
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Cutiekatty: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't move in, I can never live in such place not when I'm pregnant

Same here.
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Ukeme8: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2018
agohmamuda:
Hahahahah, guy your very funny �
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Sagamite:

Yes, something is wrong o.

The ghost of the person buried there would rise in the dark and be making scary noises.

The ghosts also eat children (especially new-born babies) if you don't spray holy water on the children every night before they go to bed and ensure there is one bible each above their head, below their feet and at either sides of the hand.

So please don't move in except you can cope with that.

Anuofia!
Very expensive joke and so uncalled for sister!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by Awoofawo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
One I have noticed and that always amuse me all the time is that the so called "Born Again" are the one who fear things like this most, upon all the "Blood of Jesus" dem sabi shout! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by spongebob0006(f): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
GoodKay:
Hello all. Pls I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm about to pay for a house and I noticed there's a graveyard inside d compound and close to our side of d house (its just 2 flat bungalow. Someone else is already occupying d back flat). We asked and they said d mother of d owner of d house was buried there.

At first I didn't even mind at all but I just thought it wise to ask questions before we pay. Is there anything wrong moving into a house where someone u do not know was buried?

Also I have 2 small boys and expecting a 3rd child and my boys play a lot and I have no doubt that one day they may play to that grave as its at our front yard.

What are ur advice's please? Does it mean? Can we go ahead and stay there? Anything wrong in staying at a house where someone was buried? I'm not afraid I just want to be sure that there's no spiritual consequences or anything of sort

so far u no get hand for the mama death, y u go fear? on the other hand, u can make spiritual consultation about the house

1 Like

Re: Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into by spongebob0006(f): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
GoodKay:

so far u no get hand for the mama death, y u go fear? on the other hand, u can make spiritual consultation about the house.....no big deal abt graveyard abi where would they av buried the mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Land Sale @ An Estate Opposite RCCG Camp Gate & Along Ofada Road / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT / Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.