Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Would You Die For Nigeria For This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Die For Nigeria For This? (390 Views)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Die For Nigeria For This? by dotcomnamename: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Looking for a Nigerian who can die for Nigeria and will come with the following BENEFITS :

(1) If you die for Nigeria, your child will become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for a good 20 years.

(2) All your siblings will be made governors of any state of their choice in Nigeria for at least 8 years.

(3) If you have cousin, niece or nephew, all of them will be made senators or ministers for at least 8 years.

(4) If you still have parents they will be made commissioners for at least 4 years.

(5) The Federal Republic of Nigeria will give you a befitting burial and will spend at least N5 billion naira on your burial.

(6) Nigerian official currency note will feature your image as a political hero of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, for at least 50 years.
Re: Would You Die For Nigeria For This? by mumureloaded(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
trust Nigeria/ Nigerian at your own peril
Re: Would You Die For Nigeria For This? by 4kDdullard: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
God forbid! Not even in the dream or next dream.
I would rather die for another country than die for a zoo

1 Like

Re: Would You Die For Nigeria For This? by Sheuns(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Would You Die For Nigeria For This? by mikolo80: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Looking for a Nigerian who can die for Nigeria and will come with the following BENEFITS :

(1) If you die for Nigeria, your child will become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for a good 20 years.

(2) All your siblings will be made governors of any state of their choice in Nigeria for at least 8 years.

(3) If you have cousin, niece or nephew, all of them will be made senators or ministers for at least 8 years.

(4) If you still have parents they will be made commissioners for at least 4 years.

(5) The Federal Republic of Nigeria will give you a befitting burial and will spend at least N5 billion naira on your burial.

(6) Nigerian official currency note will feature your image as a political hero of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, for at least 50 years.

wheres the contract

(1) (Reply)

See Why Uduaghan Wants To Represent Delta South In The Senate / Response To Today’s Incident In The Senate Chamber / BREAKING:- Police Return Stolen Senate Mace To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.