Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) (3692 Views)

Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) / Man Fights With Two Girls After Sleeping With Them And Refused To Pay (video) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nigerian s*x workers seen tackling a Pakistani who refused to pay one of them the agreed 300AED, today, in Deira, Dubai.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2r0Ui0QXxg

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/nigerian-sx-workers-seen-fighting.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano

Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by lordm(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
W
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by InfernoNig: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
That's how they roll. They like babati
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by gbugbru(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
#IzzyTech Stores offers you the opportunity to Certified Pre-owned Verizon iPhone 6S, Colour: Silver and Gold, Accessories: Charger and Earpiece, Limited number up for sales... Deliveries assured within Nig. Please do call or DM 08136456133 4 price Negotiations

Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by SamuelTurner(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
East!!!!!!!!

I reserve my comment for the guy below me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Na wa cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by habsydiamond(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Naija ashawo everywhere like MTN 100 SIM card
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by Martin0(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Na wa cheesy grin
this night Na fire oo the babe just nakked ooo, I have seen things tonight ooo
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by phayvoursky(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
I don't understand again o

The way that girl is dragging that guys shirt it's obvious she's dragging him to Nigeria.

Sister please settle your matter over there

But incase you kill him I have affordable lands where you can bury him
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 08, 2018
gbugbru:
#IzzyTech Stores offers you the opportunity to Certified Pre-owned Verizon iPhone 6S, Colour: Silver and Gold, Accessories: Charger and Earpiece, Limited number up for sales... Deliveries assured within Nig. Please do call or DM 08136456133 4 price Negotiations

Memory size and price please.

Also I thought Verizon was CDMA not GSM?
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by tetula123(m): 2:57am On Apr 08, 2018
that guy has guts. Went to a Brothel and refused to pay, and from the environment it's kind of a place dominated by blacks. He's the real MVP.
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 08, 2018
SamuelTurner:
East!!!!!!!!

I reserve my comment for the guy below me
by their shape and head shape u will know is from d beast.

Some will come and lie to mention edo
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by gbugbru(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Is both, while the mm card is 64gig... Price is #135,000 But then negotiable... Let's chat... Mind you it has warranty with complete accessories
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by gbugbru(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

So sorry for the late response and delay... Actually sold all during the space of time but can get you IPhone which are not version. Fairly used iPhone 6 goes for 70k while the brand new goes for 90k... You can chat me up for discuss through 08136456133
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by gbugbru(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You can consider this also, 128 GB iPhone 7, fairly used for 200k Red edition

Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by 7victor(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Trust black women na.

They get strength. That is one thing attractive about many black girls: physical strength.
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by Boogyman557: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool I samankwe 4 dat manchi. WTF MAN
Re: Nigerian S*x Workers Seen Fighting A Pakistani Who Refused To Pay (video) by Lilsameey: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nawaoooo

(1) (Reply)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. / My girl just did this...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.