Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. (3634 Views)

Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive / Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Ochari: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; HOW TO RIDE YOUR MAN.

1.START WITH pre-intimacy
Before you jump on your man to ride him,
It is important you spend time in pre-intimacy:

2.Kiss him like mad��

3. Let his thing stand kampe�

4.Don’t focus on kissing only his mouth, let your mouth explore different parts of his body.

5.Let him melt completely under you.

6.From kissing his mouth go to his neck and ears��

7.Kiss and suck his nipples, don’t forget nipples is one of their weak point.

8.While using your mouth, make sure you are using your hands at the same time.

9.You can gently stroke his balls or massage his penis.

10.During pre-intimacy, your body will be wet and your man will be eager to enter you.

11.Climb on him and ride him to pleasure land � �
Read more.............

https://felicitygists.com/making-your-man-sexually-addicted-to-you-how-to-ride-your-man/

1 Like

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Iyasaburi: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Forget it, we Blackmen are polygamous by nature o

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Romanoff(f): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
If you like, know the kamasutra from front to back, if you don't marry a godly man or a man that has control over his passions, he will still cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by zexy2030(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Romanoff:
If you like, know the kamasutra from front to back, if you don't marry a godly man or a man that has control over his passions, he will still cheat.
Men are not like that, except your hygiene is bad, a man getting sex everyday finds it hard to look outside..don't manipulate sex for him. The day u make sex for money with ur hubby, u r loosing him. He knows before and after the romp it's a request for something, he would rather avoid it with you to avoid demands.

7 Likes

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Romanoff(f): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

Men are not like that, except your hygiene is bad, a man getting sex everyday finds it hard to look outside..don't manipulate sex for him. The day u make sex for money with ur hubby, u r loosing him. He knows before and after the romp it's a request for something, he would rather avoid it with you to avoid demands.

Forget this thing you're saying. Even if you're giving a man who is a cheat steady and no access barred sex, a cheat will still cheat. They are the type that will be telling you they can't be eating one soup all the time.

Just marry a Godly man o.

3 Likes

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yeye write up. If you like eh. Do standing doggy, real reverse doggy... I mean doggy style wey d man go first insert am, come turn back to resemble real doggy style, so una ass go dey hit each other, e go still cheat. Ogbono soup and banga, egusi soup are different.men are in love with variety
Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by zexy2030(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Forget this thing you're saying. Even if you're giving a man who is a cheat steady and no access barred sex, a cheat will still cheat. They are the type that will be telling you they can't be eating one soup all the time.

To be honest, steady sex to any man, lessen his chances of cheating. It's only boredom that could make him vary. Which happens to women too.

5 Likes

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Romanoff(f): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

To be honest, steady sex to any man, lessen his chances of cheating. It's only boredom that could make him vary. Which happens to women too.

Yinmu.
Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2021
All this exercise on him will make me exhausted grin grin grin grin

Hey, u want to attend? Come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 8am..our buses passing there will pick u.. congratulations

1 Like

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:35am On Aug 08, 2021
Why is 'everyone' reading 'cheating' into this? undecided Did the topic read 'things to do to prevent him from cheating?' abi I didn't read well? People would rather give excuses and fight imaginary problems and be lazy than learn to put their partners first or what'll please them and sexually satisfy them. Toor.

9 Likes

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by fineberry(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Why is 'everyone' reading 'cheating' into this? undecided Did the topic read 'things to do to prevent him from cheating?' abi I didn't read well? People would rather give excuses and fight imaginary problems and be lazy than learn to put their partners first or what'll please them and sexually satisfy them. Toor.
people have turn the tip off as an antidote of cheaters....funny people..... Comprehension na wahala

1 Like

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Ikwerelastborn: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I wonder too,frustrated people bringing their frustration to the thread and derailing it

2 Likes

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Stewart883(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2021
All this doesn't move me at all. Just be a good cook and smell nice, I will never joke with you as a lady.

1 Like

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by cooooooks(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sex is a very important part of a relationship.

Mutual respect, honesty, trust is important.
Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by amrichy(m): 6:13am On Aug 09, 2021
Romanoff:
We've heard countless cases of pastors cheating or even raping (and there are uncountable other such cases we didn't hear about).
I think the problem with cheating really is that man (as well as other male animals) is not designed naturally to mate with just one partner. And now, because of religion (which is actually a man-made scheme) and perhaps for the purpose of maintaining some sort of civility and order, the society is kind of limiting man to having just one partner through marriage (since one-man-one-woman has become the norm). Unfortunately, marriage doesn't stop a man from finding other women attractive and thus lusting after them, especially at the time when he is most sexually active.
Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Romanoff(f): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

We've heard countless cases of pastors cheating or even raping (and there are uncountable other such cases we didn't hear about).
I think the problem with cheating really is that man (as well as other male animals) is not designed naturally to mate with just one partner. And now, because of religion (which is actually a man-made scheme) and perhaps for the purpose of maintaining some sort of civility and order, the society is kind of limiting man to having just one partner through marriage (since one-man-one-woman has become the norm). Unfortunately, marriage doesn't stop a man from finding other women attractive and thus lusting after them, especially at the time when he is most sexually active.

There a reason I didn't use the word "pastor" cause I know first hand how every clown claims to be a pastor. Every Christian should know the fruits of a Godly man, no be by just "he's a pastor".

Being godly is a level all Christians must attain, pastor or not.

So I no mention pastor for my comment.
Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by studentofTruth: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2021
zexy2030:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. You're so on point. But it's not just giving him sex as duty; it's sexing him because you desire him sexually — you get turned on on seeing him in the mood.

I call this sexual attractiveness. As someone who doesn't want to cheat in marriage, it's the number one thing I check in any woman I consider dating. Am I the person she sees and gets wet?

Weaponizing sex or making it seem like a favor it's a major turn off for me and most men. It makes the whole thing look like it's the man that needs it, and you don't enjoy it.

Women should marry the men they're naturally attracted to, not who's comfortable, so that sex won't be a chore, doing a favor, or worse still, a weapon for demand!

3 Likes

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by amrichy(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Romanoff:

There a reason I didn't use the word "pastor" cause I know first hand how every clown claims to be a pastor. Every Christian should know the fruits of a Godly man, no be by just "he's a pastor".

Being godly is a level all Christians must attain, pastor or not.

So I no mention pastor for my comment.
grin grin grin Okay. But answer this honestly: can a genuinely "godly" christian still fall into the temptation of cheating or not?
Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Romanoff(f): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2021
amrichy:

grin grin grin Okay. But answer this honestly: can a genuinely "godly" christian still fall into the temptation of cheating or not?

As long as you have blood, the temptations will always come. Even Jesus was tempted. But your growth and submission to the Holy spirit and knowledge of God's word will prompt you to flee. Flee from ALL appearances of evil.
Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by studentofTruth: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Actually, it's the woman's nature (not her fault by the way) to subconsciously reject the man when he needs her that subconsciously make the man to want to have other options.

Women are wired to subconsciously reject the man when he needs her, except for the man that she's naturally sexually attracted to.

The problem is that most women don't marry the men they're naturally sexually attracted to (for many different reasons: money, power, comfort, etc). So, sex becomes a conscious duty (a chore to be fulfilled), doing a favor, or worse still, a weapon for making demands. This is a major turnoffs for most real men — both at the conscious and subconscious level. It makes the man appear needy (like he's the one who needs the sex and the partner doesn't), and to avoid that situation, he tries to have many options — if one is making him feel needy, he moves to another.

Our ancestors solved this problem with polygamy. In this era of one man to one wife, women can solve the problem by marrying who they're naturally sexually attracted to so that sex would be a mutually satisfying adventure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Jeremani: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2021
Enjoy ur life b4 u marry.
Na for marriage all this law there applied.
If you single u are free to cut many grasses .

1 Like

Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by Romanoff(f): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2021
studentofTruth:

Actually, it's the woman's nature (not her fault by the way) to subconsciously reject the man when he needs her that subconsciously make the man to want to have other options.

Women are wired to subconsciously reject the man when he needs her, except for the man that she's naturally sexually attracted to.

The problem is that most women don't marry the men they're naturally sexually attracted to (for many different reasons: money, power, comfort, etc). So, sex becomes a conscious duty (a chore to be fulfilled), doing a favor, or worse still, a weapon for making demands. This is a major turnoffs for most real men — both at the conscious and subconscious level. It makes the man appear needy (like he's the one who needs the sex and the partner doesn't), and to avoid that situation, he tries to have many options — if one is making him feel needy, he moves to another.

Our ancestors solved this problem with polygamy. In this era of one man to one wife, women can solve the problem by marrying who they're naturally sexually attracted to so that sex would be a mutually satisfying adventure!

There is no excuse for adultery. Absolutely none. If you feel the woman isn't doing enough as a wife, talk to her, seek help if there's a problem.

The only grounds for divorce permissible is infidelity.

So making up our own rules doesn't change God's rules.
Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by amrichy(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Romanoff:

As long as you have blood, the temptations will always come. Even Jesus was tempted.
My question wasn't about whether temptation will come, but rather about whether the "godly" christian can fall into the temptation.
But your growth and submission to the Holy spirit and knowledge of God's word will prompt you to flee. Flee from ALL appearances of evil.
I notice you follow BBN passionately, don't you think there is an appearance of evil in that kind of show that the "holy spirit" and your knowledge of god's word should prompt you to flee from?
Re: Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. by josephevergreen(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2021
I won't disput the fact that as a lady you should be good in bed ..but I don't think a reasonable man who know his aim in life will marry just because of good sex ,be a good woman not an harlot..not all men want want harlot as a wife!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Collapses, Dies On Stage While Dancing With An Lady With Gigantic Backside / I'm Really Tired Off My Girlfriend / Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.