Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

"I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (42945 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by brownhawk: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2018
in thia same country where over 95% of women are hoes in nature.this same women will get tired of your so perfectness easily for one reason or the other grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2018
I like his innocence -- I was once like him but life left me jaded so hard.

I remember when I dated my first girl and she was all over me looking for sex, and I declined because I wanted to remain holy, pure, and all.

I was exceedingly shocked when my neighbor said if you want to keep your girl you need to be intimate as soon as possible... guess what? My girl was getting a regular dose of servicing from a guy in my street.

These things happen all the time, is is simply this guys turn to learn.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2018
I trust Nigerians they will half his life with insult
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by smyo(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2018
A real comedian
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2018
tetula123:
this one Na mumu.

So because he choose not to fornicate now make him a mumu?

What a wasted generation.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
brownhawk:
in thia same country where over 95% of women are hoes in nature.this same women will get tired of your so perfectness easily for one reason or the other grin

95% of Nigerian women are not natural hoes: our women are very conservative and make great sacrifices when they allow us men sleep with them, all because of our prudish disposition to sex and sexuality.

If you want to experience a culture where sex with lax attitudes towards sex, go to Ghana or Ivory coast. You will run from all the sex you will be having.

I went to Abidjan for a two week holiday three years ago, the next evening, I strolled out to the next street. I saw a babe I liked, called her, asked if I could buy her a drink, which she agreed to.

We spent a few hours in the bar and then retired upstairs to my room to have sex. She didn't even protest, just gave up the cookie. I'd heard about how free Abidjan girls are but I didn't expect sex to be that easy. I had way more sex in two weeks than I had in one year in Lagos simply because the girls there love dick like no mans business. Did I forget to say they were not in it for money but rather for the pleasure and excitement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by RealGucci: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
ders no way to tell in a male if he is a virgin or not.
ugly looking cheap fake casual cloth niggi
go fuc yourself
u just a dumbo.
virgin my dic.
fool
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2018
virginity is lack of opportunity... abeg I won ask.. person wey dey masturbate, I mean Vaseline crew are they still a virgin
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2018
QuietHammer:
You'll allow her win all arguments? What a m.oron!

Why bother to start an argument in the first place?

The joy of any argument is the possibility that you'll lose. Take that away and I won't bother arguing.

The guy should change his name asap. Smart kini?
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Achillesdam500(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
That's the right man up there... grin grin grin

His mother will be very proud as she raised a responsible, loving, loyal & committed kind of man.

This is the type of a man every woman must worship & love. This kind of attitude is very rare in this generation. His future wife must be very lucky to find s kiuch great man.

And for those who bashed him, well FVCK THEM! Men with a loose mouth is soooo gay.
So you fine like this shocked
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Then you are not needed here on earth with all that qualifications.you are keeping your virginity for your wife whose local government have had more than 3 past chairmen.and you think you are talking.you better enter any church now and ask for sense.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:
Not surprised he would be mocked Nigerians really do struggle to accept someone who does not share the pack mentality.

Exactly

A lot of Nigerians have serious issues.

But then, what he said/is doing is a laudable one.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Grayjoy:
This guy wants to trend. He is succeding. The way Nigerians are bashing him, if this was posted by a white guy, same Nigerians will clap for him and restate the fact that he should do what makes him happy and his decision should be respected.

You may be on to something. You may bash a whitey and the next thing you hear is suicide. I don't know what sort of men are being born these days. I fear ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Finally I have found my missing rib
Let me go and propose

Well, you never know if you're a wife-beater until you actually get a wife.

So have that in mind.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by brownhawk: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2018
KOPT33:

95% of Nigerian women are not natural hoes: our women are very conservative and make great sacrifices when they allow us men sleep with them, all because of our prudish disposition to sex and sexuality.

If you want to experience a culture where sex with lax attitudes towards sex, go to Ghana or Ivory coast. You will run from all the sex you will be having.

I went to Abidjan for a two week holiday three years ago, the next evening, I strolled out to the next street. I saw a babe I liked, called her, asked if I could buy her a drink, which she agreed to.

We spent a few hours in the bar and then retired upstairs to my room to have sex. She didn't even protest, just gave up the cookie. I'd heard about how free Abidjan girls are but I didn't expect sex to be that easy. I had way more sex in two weeks than I had in one year in Lagos simply because the girls there love dick like no mans business. Did I forget to say they were not in it for money but rather for the pleasure and excitement?
busted grin
i still cant appreciate naija women from here to there. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Congrats....na wetin I dey call virgin without evidence be this....women dey suffer for this area oo.....sharp guy...he won reach CNN grin grin
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Tozara(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I only fault the part where he said he's gonna give her more money, more more money, more and more money..
so the girl won't work or what?
idiot
You call him an idiot because he's going to be giving his wife a lot of money? Are you mad? Who should he give? So if his wife is well-to-do, he shouldn't give her money? The lice in your pussy have replaced the cells in your brain.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
any dude that isn't a virgin have no right to criticize the guy..

only babes can complain or praise in issues like this cool

Should ladies who are not virgins talk too? If I remember correctly, virginity is of no value to you.

Anyway how are you?
Still upset?

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Shroud: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2018
Ben Smart is neither gay or woman wrapper or slave.

He is suffering from attention deficit syndrome and craves what every low self-esteemed idiot out there wants; a look-at-me social media moment.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2018
That3:
Girls would be praising this one but won't date him. Just misleading men Upanda and then go around to hook up with the direct opposite of him. Never again!

The guy go look for that wife tire. Na that time e go clear for him eye say no woman want Marry sissy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Festacbreed(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
QueenSuccubus:

His mother will be very proud as she raised a responsible, loving, loyal & committed kind of man.

This is the type of a man every woman must worship & love. This kind of attitude is very rare in this generation. His future wife must be very lucky to find such great man.

And for those who bashed him, well FVCK THEM! Men with a loose mouth is soooo gay.

I don't think you're right, because there are still men without virginity who are responsible
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2018
brownhawk:

I woman sued for divorce. Her complaint? He's too caring.

LOL lol. It happened.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by brownhawk: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

I woman sued for divorce. Her complaint? He's too caring.

LOL lol. It happened.
i tire for naija.like i always say i only dig hoes in naija not potential wives

3 Likes

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Edge1(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

This is the type of a man every woman must worship & love. This kind of attitude is very rare in this generation. His future wife must be very lucky to find such great man.

So you fell for that crapy shit writeup?

This is the reason why I don't pity ladies who are used up and dumped.

Sense fall on u
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by yankison(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2018
brownhawk:
i still cant appreciate naija women from here to there. grin

I love sex without sress
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Edge1(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:
Not surprised he would be mocked Nigerians really do struggle to accept someone who does not share the pack mentality.

For him to say this publicly alone shows its a mirage to him. Wake up, he has not even 1% of those qualities.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Edge1(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:
Come and take a kiss boy kiss kiss

Though I don't agree with him on him allowing the future wife winning all argument but the rest of his postulations are superb.
That's his life and quality,

Deal with it you misogynists cheesy

Why are you young girls soo chicken-brained to believe this?

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Edge1 post=66529391][/quote]atleast let's appreciate him for voicing it out.

You have a gorgeous dark skin.
Lovely.
Happy Sunday
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by MxFactor: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2018
That's a boy not a MAN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Women.
Anyways it's never been about what they say, but what they do.
Half of them up there cheering him on won't even let that dude father a child with them, never mind staying married to a guy like that.

We all know the kind of man y'all want - the type who brings them tingles between those thighs, knows when to hold you down and gets them panties all crusty - that ain't Mr Bassey.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Team virgin cheesy

But seriously this dude seems like a boy toy, da hell with the washing, cleaning blah blah
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Papoose269(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

respect yourself and never quote me again pls bitchhh
fine girl, abeg don't mind him jare. If I had a fine girl like you as my wife I would do all that guy has said and more. The only problem is I'm not a virgin like that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.