Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best (4082 Views)

VIDEO: 5 Reasons Why Morning S3x Is Better Than Night S3x / How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by BiggiTutor(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Some people believe it's best to have sex at night only. Having sex at night is like only having sex in your bed or only having sex if the lights are off. Yeah, I'll say it is boring.
Getting sex in the a.m. isn’t just a way to break out of your sex routine, it actually has a ton of physical and emotional benefits. So, stop hitting snooze and spend those 20 extra minutes hitting it instead.
Check out 8 amazing reasons morning sex is always the best sex. See below…
1. No need for the gym
It’s a way better alternative to a morning workout before hopping into the shower. Scientists confirm that an hour of sex burns almost as many calories as a 30-minute jog.
After an hour, men and women burn an average of 240 calories and 180 calories, respectively.
While that length of... Continue https://www.topmagazine.tk/2018/04/eight-reasons-why-morning-sex-is-best.html

1 Share

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by midehi2(f): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2018
you can say it again. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by matrix199(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2018
It starts your day well, and also satisfies your cravings. It also helps keep you focused* at work

2 Likes

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2018
I'm not married yet

And I don't have a gf because I never ready to waste money tongue

But I think the op is right. Though I'm still a virgin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by jonaifame22(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2018
midehi2:
you can say it again. kiss
u see ur life,after ull be bashn when one creates a sex thread

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by Amarabae(f): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2018
I love morning sex especially around 5am.
When you wake up from sleep, your whole body is refreshed and very Kampelicious.
It relaxes your nerves and make you feel good for the day.
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:
I love morning sex especially around 5am.
When you wake up from sleep, your whole body is refreshed and very Kampelicious.
It relaxes your nerves and make you feel good for the day.
cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by BiggiTutor(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2018
All is fact
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by midehi2(f): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2018
jonaifame22:
u see ur life,after ull be bashn when one creates a sex thread
I mostly create sex thread but not saying how I fvcked and bn fvcked tongue

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by McBrooklyn(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2018
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by ibkkk(f): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hmmm...
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by BiggiTutor(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
That doesn't mean
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by jonaifame22(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
midehi2:

I mostly create sex thread but not saying how I fvcked and bn fvcked tongue
okay
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by BabbanBura(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
ibkkk:
Hmmm...
lipsrsealed

Shall we?
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by midehi2(f): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
jonaifame22:
okay
how was your day?
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by ibkkk(f): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
BabbanBura:

Shall we?

Me & You?
Say wetin happen?
Gerraut shocked
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by BabbanBura(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
ibkkk:

Me & You?
Say wetin happen?
Gerraut shocked

No dear, it's You and I!

4 Likes

Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by jonaifame22(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
midehi2:
how was your day?
it was great and urs,and hope ure at work already?
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by midehi2(f): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2018
jonaifame22:
it was great and urs,and hope ure at work already?
yeah, thanks
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by stubbornman(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2018
somebody should donate her pussssy let me see if its true
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by jonaifame22(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2018
midehi2:
yeah, thanks
okay,ure blessed have a good day
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by Jamesarua: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2018
check out this sex position and there health importance @ http://jaspiroblog..com
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by BabbanBura(m): 2:24am On Apr 10, 2018
ibkkk:

Me & You?
Say wetin happen?
Gerraut shocked

Kai, i son die, why the aggression now? Na u mentioned me first woo and i harmlessly responded and see wetin u cone tell me "Gerraut"! Wallahi ko kare ma ba a ce ma sa haka. Anyway, sorry for replying you in the first place. Aka ce "sabo ta kan kawa raini"

Meanwhile, am waiting for 5am to collect good fu..ck this morning
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by romme2u: 6:10am On Apr 10, 2018
undecided

hmmmmm
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by ibkkk(f): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

Kai, i son die, why the aggression now? Na u mentioned me first woo and i harmlessly responded and see wetin u cone tell me "Gerraut"! Wallahi ko kare ma ba a ce ma sa haka. Anyway, sorry for replying you in the first place. Aka ce "sabo ta kan kawa raini"

Meanwhile, am waiting for 5am to collect good fu..ck this morning

From who
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by BabbanBura(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2018
ibkkk:

From who

Care to know? - bring ya fat ass to lasgidi to find out
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by ibkkk(f): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

Care to know? - bring ya fat ass to lasgidi to find out

You too raw shocked
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by BabbanBura(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2018
ibkkk:

You too raw shocked

Raw is better, aint it dear? When u gonna bring that fat ass here for some good treat?
Re: Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best by ibkkk(f): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

Raw is better, aint it dear? When u gonna bring that fat ass here for some good treat?

Good treat!
How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Finally Tried It ! / DEBATE: Curvy Boobs Or Curvy Ass, Which Is More Desirable In A Babe? / Groom Exposes Cheating Bride On Their Wedding Day By Playing Video On TV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.