Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I've Finally Tried It ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Finally Tried It ! (4088 Views)

Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! / I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... / After Many Years Of Searching, I've Finally Found My Spec. Here she is((photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Finally Tried It ! by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2019
Hi peeps , I talked about me wanting to lose my virginity some time ago, yes ! I've lost it, maybe not totally sha. So last Friday I went to a brothel and on entering I saw many women outside showcasing their wares so I settle for one so we got inside and she asked to pull off and she inserted condom on me flung her pants and laid on the bed saying "bros oya com fvck na" well I got on top of her started the tin o... It felt like a warm tube sort of ,So along the line she became impatient as in saying I shud hurry bla bla.. And bfor I knew it I lost erection, I took off the CD took my stuffs and angrily left not minding my 1k. Well the episode sorts of relaxed me cos I felt so free interacting with girls now...

4 Likes

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by Aieboocaar(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2019
Oh good!!! you are now officially a male ashewo. COngratulations

Now follow the link below to post your first "On the job" experience

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1085

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by donbachi(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2019
They lack manners...that's why i don't like them..."bros oya come fvck na"...as if na food is ready...and i strongly believe 80% of young chaps lost it to prostitutes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by Deepfeel(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2019
grin ;Dhaba is that all, u didn't bust a nut,
Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 21, 2019
Deepfeel:
grin ;Dhaba is that all, u didn't bust a nut,
no, was too displeased for dat
Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 21, 2019
You have passed stage one.

Stage two, start toasting small small girls in your hood

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by Deepfeel(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2019
Uncledare4:
no, was too displeased for dat
You started your sex journey on a wrong footing bro you should have tried a novice like yourself

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by Zane2point4(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2019
donbachi:
They lack manners...that's why i don't like them..."bros oya come fvck na"...as if na food is ready...and i strongly believe 80% of young chaps lost it to prostitutes.
Trust me na only naija ashawo fit talk like dat, if u travel outside and meet Ugandan or Ethiopian or even foreign ashawo dey behave like ur real gf sef, dey treat u like a king b4 the actual thing.

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:20pm On May 21, 2019
Uncledare4:
Hi peeps , I talked about me wanting to lose my virginity some time ago, yes ! I've lost it, maybe not totally sha. So last Friday I went to a brothel and on entering I saw many women outside showcasing their wares so I settle for one so we got inside and she asked to pull off and she inserted condom on me flung her pants and laid on the bed saying "bros oya com fvck na" well I got on top of her started the tin o... It felt like a warm tube sort of ,So along the line she became impatient as in saying I shud hurry bla bla.. And bfor I knew it I lost erection, I took off the CD took my stuffs and angrily left not minding my 1k. Well the episode sorts of relaxed me cos I felt so free interacting with girls now...

WHAT A WAY TO LOSE MONEY.
SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE BIGGEST SIZE OF VASELINE INSTEAD.

8 Likes

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2019
Uncledare4:
Dats how I lost mine too. d first time was boring but when I went there the second time Dats when I got the real deal and felt wat sex was all about. give it a second try and u will understand wat am talking about
Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by tgmservice: 8:57pm On May 21, 2019
Congrats Lad

Go for your STD test

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by decashempire(m): 12:45am On May 22, 2019
If you shop online check out my page

Comment without talking biz is sometimes waste of time

Im always open to conversation when im less busy

Youre welcome to my page

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by fykes(m): 1:11am On May 22, 2019
Da fvck. U lost ur virginity to ashewo?
Damn...so sad...I lost mine to my school mother and her gang but atleast she was a very beautiful lady.

Kinda feel sorry for u
Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by AstroG: 1:14am On May 22, 2019
Let's Pay Our Respects to the Lost Virginity angry angry
Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by rex444(m): 5:39am On May 22, 2019
That rudeness, I don't take..... Thus d reason why I never visit or patronize ......get a gf youngie...... The stress is much but it will man U up

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by ITbomb(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2019
AstroG:
Let's Pay Our Respects to the Lost Virginity angry angry
No respect for a virginity lost to ashawo
Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by anthonyuncle(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2019
so u paid an olosho to lose ur virginity to her!
what a waste
Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 22, 2019
Me first time was great, I was just a kid at 16, I told her it was my first time, so she really took care of me and pampered me too, led me through the whole thing, she even grabbed my joystick bent over and inserted it in herself from behind because I told her I wanted to hit from behind.

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Tried It ! by decashempire(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2019
decashempire:
If you shop online check out my page

Comment without talking biz is sometimes waste of time

Im always open to conversation when im less busy

Youre welcome to my page

Shop on online @
ebay.com
Walmart.com
Amazon.com

(1) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" / Woman With The Eyes Of A Serpent / Nigerian girl getting banged standing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.