Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? (3854 Views)

Why Are Nairaland Males Like This / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
They claim to love girls with thier natural beauty and no makeup? Yet they criticize and shame women who post their bare faces without makeup, and call her ugly. They then drool at ladies whose pictures are made with heavy makeup and lots of filters.

You see them make degradatory comments about slayqueens, quick to call them oloshos,
but a quick look at the same olosho's front-page is riddled with DMs from same thirsty males.

They don't like it when a woman's opinion is different from theirs, and a quick to label her a feminist.

They openly degrade gold diggers, but most of them are gigolos with no shame, just go to the dating and sexuality sections. It is littered with ads for sugar mummy upandan

The list is long. But I just want to know, just like some ladies here,why do guys behave like this?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Davash222(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
No sane guy here will DM night newspapers.

21 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by proclinician: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hmm this one is strong. Make i finish the last lap on my Need for speed payback i will answer u.
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by AstroG: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
They claim to love girls with thier natural beauty and no makeup? Yet they criticize and shame women who post their bare faces without makeup, and call her ugly. They then drool at ladies whose pictures are made with heavy makeup and lots of filters.

You see them make degradatory comments about slayqueens, quick to call them oloshos,
but a quick look at the same olosho's front-page is riddled with DMs from same thirsty males.

They don't like it when a woman's opinion is different from theirs, and a quick to label her a feminist.

They openly degrade gold diggers, but most of them are gigolos with no shame, just go to the dating and sexuality sections. It is littered with ads for sugar mummy upandan

The list is long. But I just want to know, just like some ladies here,why do guys behave like this?

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by lilmax(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nairaland guys call a spade a spade

You're UGLY you're UGLY

Don't post your natural self if you're ugly

Nairaland guys will tell a beautiful lady without makeup how beautiful she is

They state facts

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
lilmax:

You're UGLY you're UGLY

They state facts
Let me not lie, many men here don't know the difference between someone with makeup and someone without.

It is not by blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:
That has nothing to do with this post. But I am not in themood to fight this evening. I just had icecream

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by crackkhaus: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
What kind of Doctor are you really?

I'm asking sincerely because I've never seen or met a doctor, a female for that matter, who is so. ... *Can't even find the right word to use here*

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:
Hmm this one is strong. Make i finish the last lap on my Need for speed payback i will answer u.
lol
crackkhaus:

I'm asking sincerely because I've never seen or met a doctor, a female for that matter, who is so. ... *Can't even find the right word to use here*

ECCENTRIC?

but I like your gift pic and will steal it for later use

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by sexylassie(f): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Leave those saggy balls and watery sperms alone with their confused standards

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:
Lol. I Know.

As much as they can be a pain in the arse sometimes. Some do have their good points.
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Davash222(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:
See them.. Uncensored and uncultured night newspapers blaming every guy for their frustration.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:
...and no wise lady will take a poorthing called men serious... the lady rather marry her fellow lady

Ladies forever ©
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by sexylassie(f): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Lol. I Know.

As much as they can be a pain in the arse sometimes. Some do have their good points.

They have no points except been confused

Imagine a man with watery sperm calling a woman evening paper or a man with scattered teeth calling a woman ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by sexylassie(f): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:

See them.. Uncensored and uncultured night newspapers blaming every guy for their frustration.

Watery and smelling sperm like spoilt egg stop disturbing

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Davash222(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...and no wise lady will take a poorthing called men serious... the lady rather marry her fellow lady
Come out fully and express your sexuality.. Nobody is flogging you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Davash222(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

Watery and smelling sperm like spoilt egg stop disturbing
What you need right now is a strong Gbola to calm your nerves down but I doubt you'll get that with this your tap mouth.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

...U need to meet Amatarasha (my nairaland adopted daughter) ,She is a nurse, so toxic and also a spoilt brat.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by sexylassie(f): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:

What you need right now is a strong Gbola to calm your nerves down but I doubt you'll get that with this your tap mouth.

I don't deal with smelling gbola, keep that nonsense inside your boxers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Davash222(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

I don't deal with smelling gbola, keep that nonsense inside your boxers.
You can't even afford it. Broke evening newspapers don't deserve orgasm.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
lilmax:

You're UGLY you're UGLY
They state facts

exactly

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
lilmax:

You're UGLY you're UGLY
They state facts

exactly

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by crackkhaus: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
ECCENTRIC?

but I like your gift pic and will steal it for later use
Hmmmm...for lack of a better word
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:

Come out fully and express your sexuality.. Nobody is flogging you.
...No qualms but no this boy Anyone(fvckthing) who contributes to a lady's change of sexuality through it's action or inaction shall die Young .. continue pushing them to our club, op use to lay curses on me n my girls but I see her joining very soon wink cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

Imagine a man with watery sperm calling a woman evening paper or a man with scattered teeth calling a woman ugly.
scattered teeth...watery sperm..na wah for wire road cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

double standards, I know

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by crackkhaus: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...U need to meet Amatarasha (my nairaland adopted daughter) ,She is a nurse, so toxic and also a spoilt brat.... grin
Hahaha.. I think this is the word I was looking for to describe the OP.

Must be an online persona, otherwise their patients are in serious trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:

BEHAVE!!

No bashing pls!

Thanks!
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Hahaha.. I think this is the word I was looking for to describe the OP.

Must be an online persona, otherwise their patients are in serious trouble.
you are just proving my post right you know!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
how is she sef.

I wish her a happy home!
Re: Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

...U will support her now but on ur trolling moment ,she will be with them to mock u ...
Y a lot of ladies deactivate, not because of youngguys trolling them or exposing them but because of some females with hateful grudges ,standing beside while the guys eat u raw ...Op is fond of that...I knew of her trait far before rekhina starts talking about it grin grin
...am not a young woman anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! / My Nephew Is Dragging My Family Right With Me / I Need Help, I May Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.