Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) (39017 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle / Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by stephenduru: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Born for the jungle.

May their rugged body and soul walk the earth for long.

Godspeed soldiers. cool

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Are u sure that guy in black knows how to cook, somebody should better collet the okra from him.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by xamuel17(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
What kind of lifestyle is this? Must they live like destitutes because they are fighting a war?

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
This sort of pictures always endear me to these guys. I know they weren't conscripted, but you need to see how Americans and other responsible countries take care of their soldiers on the war-field. Compare to these ones and see the difference. Sad.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
see how the black guy cut okra big big like meat. may God keep them, so they will come back home and enjoy their wife's okra

55 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
kiss
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
I wonder just how low we will drop as a nation before we start trying to make progress like our mates abroad.
First these soldiers are not supposed to be the ones preparing their own food, they are supposed to be battle ready at all times.
Second, it is not every act of tomfoolery that should be posted online, it makes you weak in the eyes of the enemy.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
I love their ruggedity.. The Okro was nicely sliced but dem no sabi cook cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
They choose to live that kind of life

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Okaro undecided cry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by eleojo23: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mehn...I cannot be a Nigerian soldier o

Kudos to you guys sha

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
THAT STUFF LOOKS LIKE A ROASTED MONKEY...THESE GUYS DEY TRY SHA...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shey I no go join army so?? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked

Mumus.

No wonder Boko Haram slaughters them anyhow.
Instead of them to be vigilant and on the look out for the enemy they are busy cooking and snapping photos.

How many time have you seen Boko Haram fighters post pictures of them cooking?

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
May God continue to be with our troops anywhere they are in this country.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
I saw Bush meat at the background.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Preca(f): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nigeria my country
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Stay safe our gallant men
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:
What kind of lifestyle is this? Must they live like destitutes because they are fighting a war?

Armies try to live off the field so to speak in times of war.

Esepcially if you are operating far from your own lines....you have to live rough, eat rough.

Even the US Army trains its soldiers to eat insects.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by 9aiboard: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol what's in okoro kwanu..I can't do it and stream luvmp same time
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
and am smelling okro heresmileygrin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
If only Boko are high tech
They can pinpoint the location of these guys with the geotags on the pictures

I wonder how the military will allow soldiers posting pictures from sensitive locations

This is a charcteristic of a shithole.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
sometimes, i wonder why this kinda posts make nl fp
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How many time have you seen Boko Haram fighters post pictures of them cooking?

Because the average Bokoist knows that Intelligence can trace them from a single photo....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:

Mama I just tire. You'd think they're militants without government funding.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by bekpo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
May God bless our troops and keep them save. #Maywesupportourtroops#
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cook Okro Soup At The Jungle (Photos) by VeniJu: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
For the first time, I will join in criticising Nairaland for becoming irrelevant with stupid stories.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner / See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.