Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too (4218 Views)

South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman / Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2018
Honestly they r!!! Men shame single ladies alot,some even behave like they dont need women, that's cause they are single n frustrated too!! Women put too much pressure on themselves, thinking we r the only ones in search n men are all taken!!!! Nope they ain't they are as well desperate n frustrated too!! Even tho they dont admit it!!!

3 Likes

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by ellapius(f): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
Honestly they r!!! Men shame single ladies alot,some even behave like they dont need women, that's cause they are single n frustrated too!! Women put too much pressure on themselves, thinking we r the only ones in search n men are all taken!!!! Nope they ain't they are as well desperate n frustrated too!! Even tho they dont admit it!!!
Op u re 100% correct. My bros has Been single for past 2years.. .he is lonely most times and frustrated too. You see him becoming a workaholic for nothing he needs a woman. I know they are many out there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Everyone is frustrated since Apc started ruling us angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Everyone is frustrated since Apc started ruling us angry
grin grin cheesy grin abi o
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by habsydiamond(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari change no affect economy again na people e dey affect nao....oga oo

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by McBrooklyn(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol...
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
useless thread as usual from a frustrated lady that's always creating stupid threads
coming from the chief executive of useless threads!! Lol

since u think so!! Please do well by avoiding my threads, i never created this thread for u to like it!

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
most guys are always single. thats the first thing THE RED PILL teaches. you just acknowledging things we been preaching all along.
thats why we tell guys YOU BEEN SINGLE ALL YOU LIFE AND WOMEN SUDDENLY WANT YOU WHEN YOU TURN 35, THEY JUST WANT YOUR SECURE LIFE OF A STEADY JOB AND YOU ARE JUST LANDING GEAR.

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
most guys are always single. thats the first thing THE RED PILL teaches. you just acknowledging things we been preaching all along.
thats why we tell guys YOU BEEN SINGLE ALL YOU LIFE AND WOMEN SUDDENLY WANT YOU WHEN YOU TURN 35, THEY JUST WANT YOUR SECURE LIFE OF A STEADY JOB AND YOU ARE JUST LANDING GEAR.
but men get married in their late 20s right?
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy cheesy grin lmao. At least the two of you have something in common grin cheesy
tufia!!!!!!
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
but men get married in their late 20s right?
yar late 20s marrying the wrong age-group, the late 20s women. but usually these late 20s guys are not fully ready. its the 35yr olds that are the pure gold to women.

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

yar late 20s marrying the wrong age-group, the late 20s women. but usually these late 20s guys are not fully ready. its the 35yr olds that are the pure gold to women.
i get!! Bur Why u say they marry the wrong age group!
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by ImaIma1(f): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
useless thread as usual from a frustrated lady that's always creating stupid threads

Easy Tiger
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by ImaIma1(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
It is not only women that get worried about marrying late for biological reasons.

Men are also under pressure to marry so that they won't be aged when they start having kids and not be able to do basic things with them.

Eligible men and women are both gold to each other.

When a single man asks you why you are still single, return the question to him and tell him to go get married.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Rubbiish(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
Op u re 100% correct. My bros has Been single for past 2years.. .he is lonely most times and frustrated too. You see him becoming a workaholic for nothing he needs a woman. I know they are many out there
How do u know all these?
Has he ever complained to u?
No lie for your brother head oo
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by marvin906(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
the only reason i become desperate and frustrated
is when my konji tank is filled
i think have passed that level i become restless cause i dont have a chick

3 Likes

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:
the only reason i become desperate and frustrated
is when my konji tank is filled
lol crazy dude grin
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by marvin906(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
lol crazy dude grin

what to do my dear..
me Marvin becoming restless just because i dont have a chick in my life
huhhhh
that will be the day heaven comes down

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:

what to do my dear..
me Marvin becoming restless just because i dont have a chick in my life
huhhhh
that will be the day heaven comes down
grin grin grin
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Pusyiter(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
You wont blame Single and frustrated men when the single and whoristic guls are given their punanny to the engaged and taken men just for the money or for the body. If I ask the ladies now, How ready are you? You would see variety of answers of which majority would be; I AM TAKEN or I GET GUY! Yet they shout the loudest AMEN when preachers say '' you will marry this year''.
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by CosmicJames(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
The only thing that can frustrate a man is if he didn't have money. Nothing else. Not even women.
You should understand that the frustration of women is most likely due to the fact that they are not expected to remain in their father's house especially in this part of the world.

But for the men, they have no other place to go than to remain in their father's house.
So even if they (men) don't get married, at least they can stay in their father's home without pressure.
This is not the case with women

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Akious2k2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
lipsrsealed
Shugavee:
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:

Let's put it this way, A lady is successful, beautiful and all, it would be hard for guys to say she's broke because she's not or say she's ugly so they clamour on the available ammo that is present the marital status so they use that. Frankly am surprised people care about that, or maybe it's not the same being ridiculed for being single as a guy, because if anything or word they say doesn't put money in my pocket then it doesn't make cents. kiss

Note: Rarely would you find a guy that is occupied and busy doing such hehehe not saying anything

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
pcguru1:

Let's put it this way, A lady is successful, beautiful and all, it would be hard for guys to say she's broke because she's not or say she's ugly so they clamour on the available ammo that is present the marital status so they use that. Frankly am surprised people care about that, or maybe it's not the same being ridiculed for being single as a guy, because if anything or word they say doesn't put money in my pocket then it doesn't make cents. kiss

Note: Rarely would you find a guy that is occupied and busy doing such hehehe not saying anything

True!
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
CosmicJames:
The only thing that can frustrate a man is if he didn't have money. Nothing else. Not even women.
You should understand that the frustration of women is most likely due to the fact that they are not expected to remain in their father's house especially in this part of the world.

But for the men, they have no other place to go than to remain in their father's house.
So even if they (men) don't get married, at least they can stay in their father's home without pressure.
This is not the case with women
women can live their father's home and go stay alone if their family decides to frustrate her because of not husband. Marriage is not a do or die for both he genders. You guys should stop this thing. Whether husband comes or not, there comes a time in one's life when they have to go out of their family house and begin a life of their own. Some families won't even like to let their kids go.
You camy stay with your parents forever simply because you are single. Neither is it advisable to runointo marriage simply because the society says you have to live with a man to be complete.

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by pedrilo: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Our frustration is your frustration raised to power 7.
We dnt have money and that of course is very frustrating. But u sef dnt have money and u dnt hav a man. Who frustrate pass?

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Op don't tell me you want to encourage yourself.
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by CosmicJames(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
women can live their father's home and go stay alone if their family decides to frustrate her because of not husband. Marriage is not a do or die for both he genders. You guys should stop this thing. Whether husband comes or not, there comes a time in one's life when they have to go out of their family house and begin a life of their own. Some families won't even like to let their kids go.
You camy stay with your parents forever simply because you are single. Neither is it advisable to runointo marriage simply because the society says you have to live with a man to be complete.
I didn't say a woman can't stay in their father's home. Of course they (women) can.
But they have to stay there with some serious pressure. It is not the same with the men.
This particular factor increases the pressure on women. But I can assure you that men don't have such pressure from both parents and the society.

Let's assume a woman is unable to get her own place outside her father's house/home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Headmaster Films Sex Video With Student / Couple Seen Racing In The Flood At Ajah, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.