Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

President Buhari Declares For Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Declares For Second Term (41854 Views)

Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC / President Buhari Declares Open International Association Of Ports And Habours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
SternProphet:
Thank GOD finally. 4 MORE YEARS to finish and consolidate on power generation agriculture, education, FOREX Reserves, SIP, agro allied industries, priority projects like Ajaokuta, Mambila, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Ibadan Kaduna Rail and many others

?.................fulani herdsmen killers

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by buhariguy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Doyin2(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
A party failed for 16years and gave us insecurity and underdevelopment.

Another party has ruled for less than 3years but some mentally challenged persons want to bring the former back.

They surely need a brain reset.

#PMB/PYOtill2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by NwaliE01: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
I thought otherwise. I must get my PVC before friday.
I wouldn't like to disappoint my fellow friends and nigerians in sending PMB back to Daura
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Yallah78(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Bossontop:
undecided
Ahhhh!!!! Mogbe ooo!!! Chaiii
Wia i keep dat my pvc sef...imust see am oo d devil issa big liar ooo we must vote, in fact boot him out come 2019 ooo
Find it abeg
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Coldfeets: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
JackBaueress1:
[s]This time around, I will not campaign for him. he's a failure and should go and rest and think of how he will look after Zahra's unborn child.

What a monumental failure[/s]!!!

Who cares whether you campaign for him or not?

The truth be say:

It's Sai Baba till 2023

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by shallysgirl: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
fashoo2010:
He has a right to declare his intention to run for second term, we voters also has a right to send him back to his village Daura
Be dreaming there. You think this is Gej.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by joeyfire(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
JackBaueress1:
This time around, I will not campaign for him. he's a failure and should go and rest and think of how he will look after Zahra's unborn child.

What a monumental failure!!!

Dem hack Berem account?

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
I know some certain slaves will be happy with this clueless move by the chief failure in every human endeavour.

Oya debate.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by joenor(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
oga this intention when u get so.... u still get the power to run am?
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Mrjo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
chinoxstock:
I've always thought Buhari would be sensible enough not to run and maybe pick a younger candidate......but for love for power...

Nigerians now have the opportunity to disgrace Buhari. This is a lifetime opportunity. Buhari would be utterly disgraced. I only hope he doesn't commit suicide after 2019...

Hahaha
U TALKING AS IF THERE WILL BE ELECTION?
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by anigbajumo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I wish that would've made a difference but nah! In Nigeria,there's usually no election but selection. The election has already been conducted within their small meetings. Fixing a date and organising an election is formality-way of spending unnecessarily. Votes do not count in Nigeria.

The only person making sense on this thread so far,I pity those of u saying "Buhari is going back to daura" keep on fooling urself, APC will rig the election massively for buhari and nothing will happen.May the wrath of God fall on useless political class that put Nigerians into this struggle.....

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by drey076(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
JackBaueress1:
This time around, I will not campaign for him. he's a failure and should go and rest and think of how he will look after Zahra's unborn child.

yes oo, i will never campaign for him too
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by PHILipu1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
dunkem21:
OK, If you'll vote for Buhari in 2019, Click *Like..

Otherwise *Share..

Majority of Buhari voters don't evev know what is internet talk more of online polls.
So don't be deceive with likes and shares

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Iboni1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
UmuEri:
Finally we shall have the opportunity to kick him back to Daura.

Meanwhile, Buhari's younger sister celebrated 86 years birthday, but Buhari is still 73years.

My brother, is God not a miracle worker?

LOL. God is indeed a miracle worker!
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Ugosample(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
fiizznation:
Buhari won't loose any election, and I guess you know this

Just hope that those almajiri children up north will kotbstart killing people when Buhari loses woefully next year.

Because if they try it this time *lips sealed*
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by wealthyhenry(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin grin
UmuEri:

Meanwhile, Buhari's younger sister celebrated 86 years birthday, but Buhari is still 73years.

grin
UmuEri:

grin grin grin
UmuEri:

grin
UmuEri:

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by donbachi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
"Whom the gods want to kill,goes with deaf ears"....2nd term ambition purported by degenerates,seconded by bandwagons and carried about by misguided elements with the help of gullible youths.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by tallskinnyperv(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
fiizznation:
Yeah I sincerely agree with you. Buhari performed below our expectations, but as things still stand, buhari is "still" the best option we have. I don't even know why the man is this lucky. You underperformed and folks will be left with no option than to vote for you..

I guess some people are very lucky in life.
you are a fool for this statement

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by tallskinnyperv(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
fiizznation:
Yeah I sincerely agree with you. Buhari performed below our expectations, but as things still stand, buhari is "still" the best option we have. I don't even know why the man is this lucky. You underperformed and folks will be left with no option than to vote for you..

you are a fool for this statement

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by dantyboy: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
And yet u dont know where to use the words has and have. Everybody comnent, you too follow. Yeye deh smell. See person weh wan kick buhari.
fashoo2010:
He has a right to declare his intention to run for second term, we voters also has a right to send him back to his village Daura
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Doyin2(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=genghiskhan007 post=66559562]

?.................fulani herdsmen killers[/quote

One of them spotted grin]

Only mentally challenged persons will ascribe herdsmen killers to PMB.

Sane people will google the history of Fulani killings in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by SternProphet: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank you JESUS. Four more years.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by olasco2035: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sai baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..oh yaaaa ipot yoot and miscreant.. Lets go to ballot box and c who is who....weather na fr social media they go vote let c

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by shallysgirl: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
fiizznation:

What makes him the best option? SMH.
If you at your age and I am sure you are less than 50years old, believe Buhari is the best option, then there is something wrong with your reasoning and world view.
A man who cannot control his government or know what he is doing? A man who doesn't obey the law and has broken every rule in the book?
He doesn't even know what is happening around him and he is your best option? Lol.
Trump:nigeria is a shithole.
See the reasoning of the young. Smh

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by profmnuhu(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sai Baba..... Continuity is good for our democracy...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by holuphisayor(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Its hard to accept the fact that buhari will win the election. They've started stealing the money the plan to disburse to the hungry voters that will accept any amount offered them. In some states sef dey share bread. #damn

The only party that can stand against APC is fielding atiku. SMH
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by drey076(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
i campaigned for him on Facebook and WhatsApp in 2015, this time, na to boot him out sure pass.
#buharifordaura2019
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
JackBaueress1:

Wow! How time flies. I remember by this time in 2015...you were dishing out hot curses like indomie chicken and spice on anyone including me who dare mention you against your support for Buhari.

Now the table has turned. It has also turned for me too because I will vote for Buhari this time in 2019. I want to revenge back. No be only you wicked that year cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by kapelvej: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Such a fool
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Gerrard59(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
As odd as it sounds, I want him to win this time. Next time, when people are faced with facts, they'd not allow emotions take over them. How seemingly educated people accepted Buhari still baffles me till today.

#Buharitill2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood / Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo: Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Photos) / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.