Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

President Buhari Declares For Second Term - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Declares For Second Term (41852 Views)

Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC / President Buhari Declares Open International Association Of Ports And Habours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by olasco2035: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
amykwuba:
lol, that's y I actually joined, to ease boredom
Get ready to contribute ur own quota
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by gtown: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Today is a great day for the progressives in the country, but a very bad day for the PDP, the looters, the supporters of looters, the stealing is not corruption, the Ipobian P.I.Gs, bad belle letter writers, the atikuchukwus, the 5%ters, and the wailing wailer vampires.
Pro corruption Media Personnels, the foot soldiers of the Bring Back Our Corruption Party, aka PDP will henceforth not be comfortable.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by kernel502: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Clerverly:
We will now have the opportunity to Send the Useless Independent Pigs Of Biafra To Their Enternally Graves...

Sai Baba 2019-2023

Osinbajo/Elrufai 2023-2027

In Jesus Name Amen!

You should be concerned about the poverty rocking your region, the aim leadership is for emancipation of poverty and promoting innovations. At least Buhari's vote made your people poorer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by EarthXmetahuman: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
SBG04:
Those of you whining from thread to thread, insulting Buhari and the APC, Please tell us what the alternative to Buhari is? Saraki that steals money with reckless abandon? Or Tambuwal that used the National Assembly Service commission to loot money and grant him and his criminal colleagues criminal allowances? Please educate us on who can possibly perform better than Buhari without stealing money.
sowore or non of the old recycled bastards are options.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by showafrica(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
sinaj:
I just pray the election will be a fair one.

This one they wnt to use a billion dollar to fund it

I am just looking at this people ranting here. Buhari will just make lie Mohammed the inec chairman and that's it.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Kfed4ril(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
ManirBK:
May God bless our President BABA...

PVC + PMB = 2023 my vote my pride....

Our bundles of PVC's are ready for Buhari, present yours lets see!!!

I fixed the picture for you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
It's alright

seunmsg:
President Muhammadu Buhari has formally announced he will seek re-election in 2019, the News Agency of Nigeria has reported.

Mr. Buhari made the announcement on Monday at a meeting of the ruling All Progressives Congress leadership.

The National Executive Committee(NEC) meeting of the party is holding in Abuja.

While the president has long indicated he will seek a second term of four years, this is his first public announcement.

Details coming…

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/264414-breaking-buhari-declares-intention-to-seek-re-election.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by michoim(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God for this. God bless PMB forever
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Optional09: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
chinoxstock:
I've always thought Buhari would be sensible enough not to run and maybe pick a younger candidate......but for love for power...

Nigerians now have the opportunity to disgrace Buhari. This is a lifetime opportunity. Buhari would be utterly disgraced. I only hope he doesn't commit suicide after 2019...

Hahaha

I have never seen a desperate man like him
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
........good!................good!............. good!............

a grand opportunity for me & my folks to UN-VOTE the redundant, irresponsible, CLANISH, classes, & utterly clueless sadist!

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=Doyin2 post=66559781][/quote]

Sane fools like u and ya ilk do not know d meaning of COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Sane fools like u do not deem it fit 2 ask where these Fulani marauders get tneir firearms from

Sane pricks do not botner 2 ask why military and police personnel always disappear from their posts b4 the Fulani niggers strike

Sane idiots like u never bother 2 inquire why ur senile President hasn't opened his mouth 2 condem d killings

Sane idiots like u have 4gotten dat the security of Nigerians is d major priority of d President in our constitution

My prayer 4 u is dis:
MAY ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS BE BUTCHERED/SLAUGHTERE D BY FULANI HERDSMEN B4 THIS WEEK ENDS IN JESUS NAME.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by oluwaahmed: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
ki02020:

Yeah GOD is a miracle worker....but I will advice you Stop expecting the miracle of another mans down fall

It funny how people eat their cake and still want to have it, the same people that called PMB undemocratic a dictator now still belive they can take him out through the democratic process...confussion everywhere

That is ehn people are really naive and stupid in this country. So buhari who has all the security chiefs from police to DSS and Armed Forces with his kinsmen/cronies will just handover power? Buhari will finish his 2nd term then handover to another Muslim. No Christian will rule Nigeria again.
BTW, he is going for another vacation in UK.
Lol shiithole indeed
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
.good!...........good!............. good!............

a grand opportunity for me & my folks to UN-VOTE the redundant, irresponsible, CLANISH, classes, heartless & utterly clueless sadist!

#NEVER AGAIN!

#BACK TO DAURA LOADING!
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by IBBG(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
samstels:
This time let him prepare for the following :

1. To present his waec result .We are not going to accept any excuse .

2. He must make himself available for any form of debate .A must .

3. He must speak at campaign rallies .

4.He will also share with Nigerians his score card for the last 4 years .

Dullard seeking re-election .
lol. i wonder what he will campaign with
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by newoffer: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Anyone who vote his or her ancestors In 2019 will not experience good thing in 2018 talkless of 2019.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by shedy03(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
UmuEri:

Meanwhile, Buhari's younger sister celebrated 86 years birthday, but Buhari is still 73years.

My brother, is God not a miracle worker?
laf wan kil me ooooooo.....
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by femi4love(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
UmuEri:
Finally we shall have the opportunity to kick him back to Daura.

Meanwhile, Buhari's younger sister celebrated 86 years birthday, but Buhari is still 73years.

This guy, you won't kill person o!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by ElCapone(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
fiizznation:
Yeah I sincerely agree with you. Buhari performed below our expectations, but as things still stand, buhari is "still" the best option we have. I don't even know why the man is this lucky. You underperformed and folks will be left with no option than to vote for you..

I guess some people are very lucky in life.
Your head has oil abeg, he really disappointed plenty of us and rendered some of us speechless, at first we were defending him but now even if one would support him it has to be lowkey and who or what is the alternative to this old man abeg.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by LLSAINT(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
MSHEWWWWWW.....See people wey no get PVC dey click LIKE and SHARE
dunkem21:
OK, If you'll vote for Buhari in 2019, Click *Like..

Otherwise *Share..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by brutal1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Islie:
we are defiantly ready to send back to duara come 2019

without the use of violence but our voters card
y'all should go and sit down. 80% of you making noise here don't have PVC. Majority had never voted before. You all come online to shout. You all are here 100% following BBN & voting ...majority of you will sit back at home on the election day crying foul online. Who is the alternative to him? DONT JUST MENTION ATIKU, or FAYOSE because thunder will locate you as e dey hot. Give me a DONALD DUKE even from a Passing out party and I will vote. If there's no credible candidate the manageable remains d option.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by MrBONE2(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
BarryX:
Another reason to establish the fact that we gradually turning to a one-tenure presidency.

GEJ was evicted after a term, Buhari will surely follow the same route come 2019.

Nigerians gats no chills
No it cant be

My BaBu Till 2123 grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Sctests: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Have the dullard found his WAEC certificate?
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
chinoxstock:
I've always thought Buhari would be sensible enough not to run and maybe pick a younger candidate......but for love for power...

Nigerians now have the opportunity to disgrace Buhari. This is a lifetime opportunity. Buhari would be utterly disgraced. I only hope he doesn't commit suicide after 2019...

Hahaha

UmuEri:
Finally we shall have the opportunity to kick him back to Daura.

JackBaueress1:
This time around, I will not campaign for him. he's a failure and should go and rest and think of how he will look after Zahra's unborn child.
What a monumental failure!!!

I hope you guys will be able to survive Buhari's two terms in office.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
samstels:
This time let him prepare for the following :

1. To present his waec result .We are not going to accept any excuse .

2. He must make himself available for any form of debate .A must .

3. He must speak at campaign rallies .

4.He will also share with Nigerians his score card for the last 4 years .

Dullard seeking re-election .

And if he tells you that "he doesn't give a damn " about your opinion, I'm sure that you won't take it personal.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by kareemkamil(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Happy to hear
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by BlueScholar(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by solid3(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
....this time around, most people will not even bother to campaign for him...but they will be happy to vote him out...i only hope for a credible candidate from within APC to challenge PMB to primaries...
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by emperormossad(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
amykwuba:
Feeling so sad today, I don't even know y

Nne have you eaten?
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by Reference(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
That is the best thing going forward. There are no ready, credible options out there. Once more the failed structure called Nigeria has left us with a stark choice..... Hobson's choice.
Re: President Buhari Declares For Second Term by juddy4life: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
May God punish the sources of guts of this govt. and their cohorts. Tinubu number one. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood / CharlyBoy Writes Open Letter To Buhari / Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.