Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Lady Sent Away For Wearing This Dress To Church In Onitsha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sent Away For Wearing This Dress To Church In Onitsha (743 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sent Away For Wearing This Dress To Church In Onitsha by oluwafrizzy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
A young lady has expressed her disappoint after sent away from her church in Awada area of Onitsha, Anambra state for wearing a beautiful gown.
According to Mbanefo Nkiru Angel, she was sent back by the church warders who told her to wear a jacket or a scarf to cover her ”Unclad” outfit.

The lady took to Facebook and wrote;

Lady sent away for wearing this dress to church

Today that I decided to go to church. My look to church today in awada onitsha. The church warders sent me back. They refused me entering the church saying I should go and look for a jacket or a scarf to cover my shoulder. Shouting that I’m nak3d. I didn’t even talk to them. I just jejely and happily carry my legs and go back. let me go and sleep biko.
Nonsense and ingredients. Ndi over do

Full Pictures==> https://www.frizzyhub.com/lady-sent-away-for-wearing-this-dress-to-church-in-onitsha/

Re: Lady Sent Away For Wearing This Dress To Church In Onitsha by greatnaija01: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
when her HEART was not really after seeking GOD... then why did she go to church?

I feel sorry for her... and many like her who see church as a shrine and pastors as MEDIUMS to miracles or seers...

IF SHE WAS TRULY AFTER GOD THEN SHE WOULD HUMBLE HERSELF AND GO TO ANOTHER CHURCH OR GET A SCARF.... you can not choose how u want to serve God, If HE EXISTS then he must have standards.... FIND HIS STANDARDS and COMPLY.

she is shamelessly displaying that she does not understand what it means to serve GOD.
Re: Lady Sent Away For Wearing This Dress To Church In Onitsha by habsydiamond(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
All God needs from u is ur intention...and Ur faith in HIM......not dressing but that doesn't mean one has to dress indecently to a church...in my own opinion I think the dress is not exposed at all.....
Re: Lady Sent Away For Wearing This Dress To Church In Onitsha by idibe24(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
nawo for u,u wan cause problem for d pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Disappointing John Thomas / Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) / Obj:am Not Irrelevant 'na Politician Dey Rush Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.