Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration (32388 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Boyooosa(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
I carefully read through all the comments here and nobody was patient enough to ask her why she thinks that Buhari will be good enough for second term....
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
See this old cargo o.... undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boyooosa:
I carefully read through all the comments here and nobody was patient enough to ask her why she thinks that Buhari will be good enough for second term....

Wait, and she'll come to NL to respond
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Boyooosa(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dat9jakid:

Wait, and she'll come to NL to respond
You are on social media; where every text matters.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by temi1526: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
FOOLISH WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Alex80s(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
PMB'S DECLARATION IS FREEDOM FOR NIGERIA

SAI BABA

A big fool at your age.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boyooosa:

Of course I know that... but the simple response she'll give is "so that he'll continue the good works he's been doing"
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boyooosa:

Of course I know that... but the simple response she'll give is "so that he'll continue the good works he's been doing
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by luckysmills: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
I will personal canvas and make sure I get over 500 votes for any person contesting against PMB. In case you don't know, you've lost already.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Obierika(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
This woman is a first class idiot!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Boyooosa(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dat9jakid:

Of course I know that... but the simple response she'll give is "so that he'll continue the good works he's been doing"
Then if u have d opportunity to make further enquiry, you will ask her to be more explicit with reachable facts and figures.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by brainhgeek(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has congratulated Nigerians over her principal’s announcement of his intention to seek a second term in office next year.

MandyNews.com recalls that Bashir Ahmed, the President’s personal assistant on New Media, on Monday disclosed that Buhari has just officially announced his intention to seek re-election in 2019″.

In a post on her Twitter page, Onochie stated that by declaring for 2019, Buhari has heeded the call of some Nigerians.

She wrote, ”Congratulations Nigerians, Congratulations Africa.

”Ma Su Gudu SuGudu.’

“It’s official President Buhari standing for 2019 Presidential Election.”

”We say run! They say don’t run!”

”President Buhari has heeded OUR call. He’s standing for 2019

“They failed, we won. God bless Nigeria.”

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/04/09/lauretta-reacts-to-buharis-declaration/

Who is diswan?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by nograv: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
dodelight:
I can't wait to see this shameless woman hospitalized once Buhari loses in 2019.

Chai, you are wicked o! grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by uba1991: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Each time I see Lauretta Anochie, I feel like throwing up. She is dam too ugly. SMH for any unfortunate man who would fall in love with this frog of a woman
show me ur mother's picture so can compare.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by shugamummy: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Each time I see Lauretta Anochie, I feel like throwing up. She is dam too ugly. SMH for any unfortunate man who would fall in love with this frog of a woman

The granny never fall in love or waiting for Mr. Right with that frog face
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by ospido: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
When the first batch of Chibok girls were released by Boko Haram,PMB travelled same day to London for medical tourism.
When the second batch were released he again travelled same day to London for medical tourism.
Now he has travelled again to London for the same reason immediately after declaring his intention to run for a second term in office.

THE TRICK is let Nigerians be busy with unnecessary debates and forget the real reason why he keeps travelling to London.

Q.E.D.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
You won free trip to daura come 2019. The of
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by emyworld: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
The thunder that will fire this woman is still doing warm up.....
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by fucktoto: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
i just found out that one nairaland residential cowharian called gorotango has died deactivated.

i hope it's not suicide
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Yusuf54: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
I will still vote for Him,,,
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by LZAA: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has congratulated Nigerians over her principal’s announcement of his intention to seek a second term in office next year.

MandyNews.com recalls that Bashir Ahmed, the President’s personal assistant on New Media, on Monday disclosed that Buhari has just officially announced his intention to seek re-election in 2019″.

In a post on her Twitter page, Onochie stated that by declaring for 2019, Buhari has heeded the call of some Nigerians.

She wrote, ”Congratulations Nigerians, Congratulations Africa.

”Ma Su Gudu SuGudu.’

“It’s official President Buhari standing for 2019 Presidential Election.”

”We say run! They say don’t run!”

”President Buhari has heeded OUR call. He’s standing for 2019

“They failed, we won. God bless Nigeria.”

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/04/09/lauretta-reacts-to-buharis-declaration/
Ngeneukwenu is trying hard to justify her pay check grin
anyaways its the daura overlord i really pity because unlike 2003 or 2007 where rigging was overlooked bcuz of just being happy to be in a democracy,nigerians wee not take it this time
infact no amount of rigging wee bring back APC grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by LZAA: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
fucktoto:
i just found out that one nairaland residential cowharian called gorotango has died deactivated.

i hope it's not suicide
he was caught by the army grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boyooosa:

Then if u have d opportunity to make further enquiry, you will ask her to be more explicit with reachable facts and figures.

Since this administration got into power, have you ever seen them give explicit explanation or facts??, They'll never give one, because they have nothing to offer, abegi fashi this people, they're are confused people
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by amakabel: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
ki ki ki ki ki ki ki ki, omg I laugh in Swahili
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Boyooosa(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dat9jakid:

Since this administration got into power, have you ever seen them give explicit explanation or facts??, They'll never give one, because they have nothing to offer, abegi fashi this people, they're are confused people
Just like you and I... but honestly, do u have any undisputable creditworthy contender in mind within our political circle?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by amakabel: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
they check this woman thyme container o, to see if it really contains thyme or weed
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nazzyval: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sirjamo:
Baba is coming back, Mr mokri can go and prepare the ground for all wailers in hell.
The good part of it is that hunger doesn't know if ur APC or not. People like u will suffer it more believe me.mcheeew
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by amakabel: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
they should check this woman thyme container o, to see if it really contains thyme or weed
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by fucktoto: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
LZAA:

he was caught by the army grin

or maybe he finally decided to join boko haram fighters to step up his zombiesm. i won't be surprised if that's what he did. dude has displayed so much vibes in support of terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by godliman: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
igbodefender:
The price of crude oil is rising again. Things will get better, especially if monies realized are well expended. The farmer- herdsmen crisis can be solved by creation of mega ranches in Falgore Kano.
YOU RE DREAMING IN PLUTO BROS
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Sirjamo: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nazzyval:

The good part of it is that hunger doesn't know if ur APC or not. People like u will suffer it more believe me.mcheeew
Seriously, is Buhari responsible for your daily bread ? my friend, go and find something to do. Hunger is for the lazy ones
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by obowunmi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
dodelight:
I can't wait to see this shameless woman hospitalized once Buhari loses in 2019.

You are not alone. Hope she is buried in the grave with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Election Banner Advert (Photo) / NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.