Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,561 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration (32356 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by NwaliE01: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
When you are searching for PMB achievement thus far

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
I no follow for una Nigerians o
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Ake1: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
PDJT:

Have you looked at your country’s rising debt from 2015 till the end of last quarter? Smh.
I hope Buhari wins though because Nigerians are not hungry enough and the insecurity & human rights abuse needs to saturate every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

It's not all debt. It's a bond, it's a useful debt. If you borrowed to build a house or let say do business by buying stock in credit and resell. That one is good. The borrowing are what are used for major road construction all Nigeria.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boyooosa:

Just like you and I... but honestly, do u have any undisputable creditworthy contender in mind within our political circle?

That's the point, these people have delt with us that I don't even see anyone who is serious or worthy of that sit, they're all the same... that's why I'm really scared of seeing Buhari coming back again, no one is coming out as an independent contender, and weather we like it or not, most Nigerians will want to vote in a familiar face who might still be within the same circle of these men undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Boyooosa(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dat9jakid:

That's the point, these people have delt with us that I don't even see anyone who is serious or worthy of that sit, they're all the same... that's why I'm really scared of seeing Buhari coming back again, no one is coming out as an independent contender, and weather we like it or not, most Nigerians will want to vote in a familiar face who might still be within the same circle of these men undecided
Nigerians just too desperate to remove Buhari just like the way we were in 2015 to remove gej, now that history is repeating itself, who is the good man?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by LZAA: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
fucktoto:

or maybe he finally decided to join boko haram fighters to step up his zombiesm. i won't be surprised if that's what he did. dude has displayed so much vibes in support of terrorism.
grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by supereagle(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
NATIONAL UNIVERSITIES COMMISSION (NUC) DIRECTIVES ON ARABIC AS ONE OF THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSES IN ALL NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES FROM 2018 SESSION

The case of NUC requirement/pre-requisite of ARABIC as one of the GENERAL STUDIES COURSES to be offered in YEAR ONE of all our Universities calls for great concern. This is to say one must study Arabic language to be in any University in Nigeria!

Why will Arabic be offered as part of GS Courses in all Nigerian Universities? To be specific, Arabic is designed and approved currently by the National Universities Commission (NUC); and it has recently been circulated to all UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA for commencement as given below:

COURSE CODE, TITLE, UNIT & DESIGNATION

GST 124 – Basic Communication in Arabic (2C Units)
COMPULSORY
COURSE TITLE: Basic Communication in Arabic
COURSE CODE: GST 124
COURSE UNITS: 2 Units
COURSE DESIGNATION: Compulsory (C)

COURSE DESCRIPTION
GST 124: BASIC COMMUNICATION IN ARABIC
(Thirty Lecture Hours in a Semester (LH 30)
“INTRODUCTION TO ARABIC ALPHABETS AND WRITING SYSTEMS, ELEMENTARY CONVERSATIONAL DRILLS. BASIC READING SKILLS AND SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION IN ARABIC” – WITH COURSE OUTLINE.

This ARABIC Course is listed among other GS Courses:
GENERAL STUDIES COURSE YEAR ONE COMPULSORY:
GST 111. Communication in English. 2Units/C.
GST 112. Logic, philosophy & Human existence.2Units/C.
GST 113. Nigeria People and Culture. 2Units/C.
GST 121. Use of Library, Study Skills and ICT 2Units/C.
GST 124. Basic Communication in Arabic. 2Units/C.
etc.

Invariably, to study in Nigeria Universities, Arabic is a GS pre- requisite. The question are: Of what relevance is the inclusion of ARABIC in the G.S Department University Curriculum in the 21st. Century? Of course, of all the first ten (10) major languages spoken world-wide, Arabic came about 5th, after Chinese, Spanish, English, and Hindi. We may as well start learning the first three languages. Then, the Christians also can demand for Hebrew/Aramaic languages or the Traditionalists can demand for the Ifa oracle incantations and Juju prists orations. Why must it be Arabic alone? Something is definitely wrong here.

Something is definitely wrong just like every other thing is wrong with this country. Those that still do not believe the islamization agenda should know that this is part of the plan. This is to prepare every Nigerian for Islam ahead of the jihad. How come the Christians in NUC didn't blow the whistle before it has gone this far? House slaves.

Copied
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by LZAA: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boyooosa:

Nigerians just too desperate to remove Buhari just like the way we were in 2015 to remove gej, now that history is repeating itself, who is the good man?
no and i repeat NO northern leader has been mad enough like buhari to make government so nepostic and clannish
shagari stopped the riots in the north but i am sure buhari would have allowed it
the man is simply dull and outdated
even his military colleagues have abadoned him.
one joker here said they did so becuz they are no more seeing free money grin
i didn't just want to tell him how much ibb and obj receive as pension or how much men like ty or other ex service chiefs have from their investments
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Heartbender: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hehehe all of a sudden Onochie sounds like Ijaw or Orobo. Mad people everywhere lipsrsealed
VellyG:

For the records she is not an easterner. She's from delta state which is in the south south .
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by RisingWars: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
A younger version of this woman was chasing me all over town and was ready to lick my buttocks and do even much more self-degrading things to have me. I had to leave the city I was in to another city just to get away. Each time I see this Lauretta Onochie,her face sends chills down my spine.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by brookz: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
We are very excited for Buhari, The Nightmare of Looters and Slayer of Corrupt-thiefcians.

No Hiding Place for You from now Till 2023.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari 2019, Igbo Presidency 2023.

A man who cannot stand by his I WILL DO ONLY ONE TERM IF VOTED
U really expect such a man to hand over power to Igbos in 2019

Stop allowing fulanis to deceive u abeg
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Each time I see Lauretta Anochie, I feel like throwing up. She is dam too ugly. SMH for any unfortunate man who would fall in love with this frog of a woman
shocked why are you so ash!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Boyooosa(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
LZAA:

no and i repeat NO northern leader has been mad enough like buhari to make government so nepostic and clannish
shagari stopped the riots in the north but i am sure buhari would have allowed it
the man is simply dull and outdated
even his military colleagues have abadoned him.
one joker here said they did so becuz they are no more seeing free money grin
i didn't just want to tell him how much ibb and obj receive as pension or how much men like ty or other ex service chiefs have from their investments
Your point, nepotism is sincerely one of the valid reasons I lost hope in this administration and retired of my optimism, so u got me there.
Never the less, any society that so much desires progress must have a game plan. The question is do we have a game plan as a nation? What is the game plan?
In my own opinion, I think a young mind should come on board and he must be willing to establish a new ideology different from what we have on ground. He must also be a successful business man with good intention, must be able to sacrifice ALL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
PMB'S DECLARATION IS FREEDOM FOR NIGERIA

SAI BABA
Are you cursed?
How can you make progress in life?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Codes151(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
This woman has no shame
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
godliman:

YOU RE DREAMING IN PLUTO BROS
Is oil not rising? Now $51 per barrel.

Did Ganduje not offer to house millions of herdsmen? Yes, he did.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boyooosa:

Nobody is but I feel anyone else but Buhari, the man is clueless and he sees everything he does as the right thing whilst everyone is suffering and he's acting blind and the people around him keeps deceiving him

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by LZAA: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boyooosa:

Your point, nepotism is sincerely one of the valid reasons I lost hope in this administration and retired of my optimism, so u got me there.
Never the less, any society that do much desires progress must have a fane plan. The question is do we have a game plan as a nation? What is the game plan?
In my own opinion, I think a young mind should come on board and he must be willing to establish a new ideology different from what we have on ground. He must also be a successful business man with good intention, must be able to sacrifice ALL.
i agree
just remove any "young" person with links to dm ibb or obj
enough yahaya bello or bankole
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by iguita: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Must be the Nigerians in Zimbabwe. They will donate 1 billion Zimbabwean dollars for the reelction... equivalent of 1,500 NGN to ensure Baba is revoted in
dynicks:
Nigerians! who r d Nigerians ur congratulating?....i guess u meant zombies and werewolves.......please be specific next time make I no throw u insults ooo.!!

Mr seun! make I send my akant namba?.....this is d 3rd time m hitting d ftc button on 3 different threads....
hope it's not what m thinking ....

meanwhile back to the topic! madam Laura, please don't refer zombies to as one Nigeria again biko
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Boyooosa(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dat9jakid:

Nobody is but I feel anyone else but Buhari, the man is clueless and he sees everything he does as the right thing whilst everyone is suffering and he's acting blind and the people around him keeps deceiving him
That was what we felt about gej back then but we seem not to get it right. Instead of getting desperate again, let's force the appropriate candidate out through research and popular demand.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Boyooosa(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
LZAA:

i agree
just remove any "young" person with links to dm ibb or obj
enough yahaya bello or bankole
Young mind doesn't necessarily mean 30s or 40s, it means active and creative mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
In other civilized clims, President @MBuhari would be tendering his unreserved apology and letter of Resignation (effective May 29 2019) rather than seeking re-election...!!!

SMH for this Country...!!!
Its not rocket science, souzh africa did it without waiting for election
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by biomedics(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bunkum
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boyooosa:

That was what we felt about gej back then but we seem not to get it right. Instead of getting desperate again, let's force the appropriate candidate out through research and popular demand.

Maybe you did feel that way about GEJ but I didn't, that man was the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria...& You're absolutely right, I really hope we get it right this time
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Boyooosa(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dat9jakid:

Maybe you did feel that way about GEJ but I didn't, that man was the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria...& You're absolutely right, I really hope we get it right this time
That was how I absolutely felt and no regret. And if I may ask, what makes gej the best thing ever happened to Nigeria? This is one of the mistakes we make in this country, we lack the act of objectivity, rather, we allow our emotions to override our consciousness. Brother, a living dog is far better than a lion.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Brugo(m): 12:22am On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy grin

Inasmuch as I don't want PMB to seek reelection, I can only chuckle in amusement at the intense hatred and angst these biafrans (and their sympathizers) feel concerning this news.

You guys are experts at hating people. Na wa.

Calm down. This woman is doing the same thing Reno Wendell Omokri did. I don't even think she has done half of it.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Boyooosa:

That was how I absolutely felt and no regret. And if I may ask, what makes gej the best thing ever happened to Nigeria? This is one of the mistakes we make in this country, we lack the act of objectivity, rather, we allow our emotions to override our consciousness. Brother, a living dog is far better than a lion.

To some extent, his policies had some positive effects on the ordinary citizen, but just like Buhari, the people around him made his efforts futile
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by wakeupafricanyo: 12:50am On Apr 10, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by popsyleo1: 2:40am On Apr 10, 2018
I hate this woman's behaviour.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration by VellyG(m): 6:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Heartbender:
Hehehe all of a sudden Onochie sounds like Ijaw or Orobo. Mad people everywhere lipsrsealed
Better take correction and stop sounding like a deranged fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking / DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka / Court Sentences Bassey Albert To 42 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.