Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not (838 Views)

I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by madami123: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
I love All the girls that rejected me but now I fed up with love because I think it has gotten me nowhere may to just view women has one someone should have fun with
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
No bro, it's time to get a job. Go find work.

5 Likes

Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by madami123: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Is not about money is about connecting with someone i am able to take care of myself and any girl with my financial standing
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by Jacktheripper: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Do you have 30billion in the account and they are still rejecting you?? If yes, please visit TB Joshua for a fierce destiny washing, if no, try and get 30billion
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by madami123: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jacktheripper:
Do you have 30billion in the account and they are still rejecting you?? If yes, please visit TB Joshua for a fierce destiny washing, if no, try and get 30billion

I am not looking for a golddigger
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by eskorbrown(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
madami123:
I love All the girls that rejected me but now I fed up with love because I think it has gotten me nowhere may to just view women has one someone should have fun with
15 girls?! Work on urself,mate.Something is definitely wrong somwer.

1 Like

Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by daben1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Your spiritual wife is not sleeping, bro
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by daben1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
madami123:

I am not looking for a golddigger
even the golddigger you no see

1 Like

Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by walepackage(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Try harder man.Who girl friend epp self.
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
madami123:
when a mother wants to start complementary feeding, she has to try a particular food up to 20 times before she gives up feeding it to the baby or the baby accepts it. Now think of this for every food the baby has to try.

oga instead of you to give up, just take time out to restrategise. Are you meeting the same types of girls,maybe you should look for a different class. Is your packaging substandard, pls upgrade, seek advice from older guys in the game. it is too soon to give up oga.
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
madami123:
Have you heard of me? My name is ChatDicted. Download and read me. You'll never regret doing so. It's free. The link for the free download is www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by Forzap: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
15? God no go make me foolish reach that kine level undecided undecided

guy go update your account and appearance!!
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by myself13: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
madami123:

Are you planning on becoming a fvvck boy? you had better not. just keep being who you are. I believe you have been searching in the wrong places. you may want to cast your net in other places... just like the first called disciples, it would happen for you. never stop loving. it's good to love.

1 Like

Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by habsydiamond(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bro with what u are saying now eh....I can smell fish somewhere.....there is something u are not getting right....think about it....
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2018

Your Village People Have Named A Pant After You...
Re: Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not by deafeyez: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
madami123:

Where is the problem, communication, rassling, you get defect somewhere?
Try to do something different.

(1) (Reply)

Pekam Wishes Nigeria Good Luck Again!! / Nairalander Called Coolest Chris Makes A Cover For Davido Fia Fia / 5 Erogenous Zones You Need To Pay More Attention To During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.