Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years (7195 Views)

List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects / Breaking: Apc Hqrt Shut Down, As Obasanjo, Ibb, Abdulsalami, Give Pmb 72 Hrs To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by xynerise: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Election in Nigeria is not based on integrity of the candidate but based on Nepotism and Sycophancy plus stomach infrastructure driven due to poverty...I gave up on Nigeria electoral system long ago.
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by brainhgeek(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sirjamo:
It's no longer news that president Muhammadu Buhari, other wise known as PMB has signify his intentions to seek the renewal of his mandate to lead Nigeria for another four years, beginning from may 29 2019.
As expected, mixed reactions has trailed the sudden announcement. While his supporters, (including yours truly), see it As a welcome development,' the opposition, led by none other than the People's Democratic Party ( PDP) have condemn the president's decision.
Yours truly finds it expedient to weigh the chances of the retired general in all the states of the federation, in order to put things into a proper perspective, with special focus on the states the president is likely to win in each of the six geo - political zones of the country:

North East: Comprising of six states, Namely- Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe , Bauchi and Taraba
The president will win in all the states in this zone except Taraba, because of it larger Christian population and the fact that it's traditionally a pdp state.

North west: Six states - Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi
President Buhari will have a clean sweep here.

North Central: This is the only zone with seven states - Kaduna, Plateau, Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi, Benue and Kwara

Five for the retired general in this zone,' Plateau and Benue will definitely not vote him

South West: Six states - Osun, Ogun, Ondo,Oyo, Ekiti and Lagos
Another clean sweep for Mr President in the south west, the zone will be eyeing the coveted seat come 2023 and voting PMB for a second term would get them closer to it than any other person from any other person from another party.

I would not bother to analyse the remaining two zones of the south east and south south, as everyone know that the pdp is strong there and would likely win all the eleven states that made up the two zones,' but Buhari might manage to draw 25% of the votes in Edo, Delta and IMO. whichever ever way you might look at it, Mr Buhari seem to be going nowhere any time soon, much to the delite of we the Buharists.

Error. West is not going for PMB. They are also not interested in presidency. They are the kingmakers. They await the competent aspirant. One who will do things differently and positively.they are the wisest of the zones. Call they cowards they care not. That is why west is the most developed of all the zones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by somehow: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bitter truth is that there is no one with the personality that can win block votes anywhere in Nigeria, more reason why PMB might remain the president come 2019.

Someone not even closed to the seat of power always came second in 3 presidential election even with the massive rigging from the ruling party then, is it now that he's in charge of all the electoral apparatus that he will lose?

I'm just listing realities here. To upseat him, you need someone with power block votes especially in he north, but who can win the north from Buhari? I'm yet to see any. Sad or interesting reality!

4 Likes

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by nathan26: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by usibengate(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
kayusely70:
Kaduna is in the northwest zone, the zone is the only one with seven States

My guy Kaduna na central go do your research and come back to post ur findings

Bubuhahariri all the way! Na him get there
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sirjamo:
It's no longer news that president Muhammadu Buhari, other wise known as PMB has signify his intentions to seek the renewal of his mandate to lead Nigeria for another four years, beginning from may 29 2019.
As expected, mixed reactions has trailed the sudden announcement. While his supporters, (including yours truly), see it As a welcome development,' the opposition, led by none other than the People's Democratic Party ( PDP) have condemn the president's decision.
Yours truly finds it expedient to weigh the chances of the retired general in all the states of the federation, in order to put things into a proper perspective, with special focus on the states the president is likely to win in each of the six geo - political zones of the country:

North East: Comprising of six states, Namely- Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe , Bauchi and Taraba
The president will win in all the states in this zone except Taraba, because of it larger Christian population and the fact that it's traditionally a pdp state.

North Central: This is the only zone with seven states - Kaduna, Plateau, Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi, Benue and Kwara

Five for the retired general in this zone,' Plateau and Benue will definitely not vote him

Another clean sweep for Mr President in the south west, the zone will be eyeing the coveted seat come 2023 and voting PMB for a second term would get them closer to it than any other person from any other person from another party.

I would not bother to analyse the remaining two zones of the south east and south south, as everyone know that the pdp is strong there and would likely win all the eleven states that made up the two zones,' but Buhari might manage to draw 25% of the votes in Edo, Delta and IMO. whichever ever way you might look at it, Mr Buhari seem to be going nowhere any time soon, much to the delite of we the Buharists.
bros abeg park well your permutation is of 2014/2015 era. It is completely outdated. It can't stand the test of the massive ballot against him come 2019, esp SW will be the shocker of his life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by introvertedsoul: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

LMAO. The guy kukuma resemble white afonja remain tia tia face.

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by somehow: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
The west is filled with people with independent mindset so I don't think anyone can lay claim to the west. The west is where the main politics is played. People will go for you only if you can tape into their interest. The west is the main libralised region in Nigeria with free thinkers.
brainhgeek:

Error. West is not going for PMB. They are also not interested in presidency. They are the kingmakers. They await the competent aspirant. One who will do things differently and positively.they are the wisest of the zones. Call they cowards they care not. That is why west is the most developed of all the zones.

2 Likes

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
lol. Stupid analysis. This analysis only applies if only buhari is the one to compete. Like no other opponent. If there is another opponent, votes from this states will be divided. But votes from the South East and South South, will never be divided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by joeyswift(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Unfortunately, the southwest will be the deciding factor in 2019 election. As usual they will dance to their slave masters tune
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by usibengate(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
nayosman:
Buhari will be disgraced out of office

How many PVC do you have to cast your vote? Stop hallucinations of Buhari losing out at the poll to gangs of looters

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by CSTR1003: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
I just hope my Canadian university grant me admission quick .

I need to leave.
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Blessed200016: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
If PMB enter; na toilet so

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Sirjamo: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You must be playing to think that Taraba state will vote the Dullard...
No, I gave Taraba to the pdp

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by thinksense: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari will still win. Let's just accept the fact.
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by oyatz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari will still win ,not because he has performed but because there is no STRONG contender and organized opposition.

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by OsasAca1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
I am forced to say something....
I would want you to remove South West....
South West is a region that reason well, and are usually not fooled twice...
This tenure has been from bad to worse...
We are not happy with Buhari and can never be happy with him
I stay in Ibadan, APC has lost it even at State level same way PDP lost it to Ajimobi...
Ekiti can't vote for him
Ondo State seems to like the APC because they've never loved PDP
Lagos state, straight win for Ambode but Federal would be very close
Osun State and Ogun would want to favour PDP this time because Aregbe has fumbled and for Ogun, Obasanjo dey wait for am....
Sirjamo:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Omololu2121: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
abescom:
fayose is not as popular as you lot on nairaland like to make us believe. Buhari will edge Pdp in ekiti especially if atiku is their flag bearer.
even in 2015 buhari lost in ekiti,two state he will surely lose in the south west is ekiti and ondo.

The rest he might have a small margin win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Omololu2121: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
oyatz:
Buhari will still win ,not because he has performed but because there is no STRONG contender and organized opposition.

Bro you've said it all.
This is the only reason the dullard will win
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by ayorinde217(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rubbish post of the highest order. Still baffles me that many Nigerians still reasons like cow, some people have adapted to suffering. What a backward country!
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Omololu2121: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
somehow:
Bitter truth is that there is no one with the personality that can win block votes anywhere in Nigeria, more reason why PMB might remain the president come 2019.

Someone not even closed to the seat of power always came second in 3 presidential election even with the massive rigging from the ruling party then, is it now that he's in charge of all the electoral apparatus that he will lose?

I'm just listing realities here. To upseat him, you need someone with power block votes especially in he north, but who can win the north from Buhari? I'm yet to see any. Sad or interesting reality!
there is no strong contender against him,a lot of people don't really like atiku.

If there is a strong contender, the strong contender will only need to win all the southern state,and win about 3-4 state in the middle belt(which is possible),he will just need 25% which he will be able to get in the north east and west.

2 Likes

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by deomelo: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
lol @ Igbos criticizing, disputing and throwing tantrums, but they still can not dispute the analysis with their own facts...

Eternal losers..

SAI BABA#2019

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Nitromax: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
OsasAca1:
I am forced to say something....
I would want you to remove South West....
South West is a region that reason well, and are usually not fooled twice...
This tenure has been from bad to worse...
We are not happy with Buhari and can never be happy with him
I stay in Ibadan, APC has lost it even at State level same way PDP lost it to Ajimobi...
Ekiti can't vote for him / Judging from personal delusion with no reason.
Ondo State seems to like the APC because they've never loved PDP / so a yes to Buhari here.
Lagos state, straight win for Ambode but Federal would be very close / at least 50% secured
Osun State and Ogun would want to favour PDP /this time because Aregbe has fumbled and for Ogun, Obasanjo dey wait for am.... would want to but will end up not favoriting pop / Obadanjo even finds it more difficult wining his own polling unit compare to Buhari.

Even by your own analysis which you failed to admit Buhari already won the elections.

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by onlyme07(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
NonsoWow:
Ebonyi state governor has openly declared that he will mobilise votes for Buhari, so you can count that one for APC too. Governors are very powerful.

Mimiko did same for GEJ. Where are they now? Keep deceiving yourself. You will see how pple will stone them when campaign starts. Watch out..!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by olasco2035: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
tuniski:

Lame and naive analysis!
Oponu do ur own let c..i can c dt u r already confused
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sirjamo:

North west: The only zone with seven states and also the president zone - Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi

North Central: Six states - Plateau, Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi, Benue and Kwara

Go & study your geography. Kaduna is northwest & not north Central.

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
usibengate:

My guy Kaduna na central go do your research and come back to post ur findings

Bubuhahariri all the way! Na him get there

You should rather go for research and not him.

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by maslong(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sirjamo:

North west: The only zone with seven states and also the president zone - Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi

North Central: Six states - Plateau, Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi, Benue and Kwara

wawa kowei.

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by Sirjamo: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
maslong:

wawa kowei.
Dan Karuwa kowai
Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by somehow: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
You said it yourself, no strong contender and I would rather vote for myself than vote for Atiku or thumbprint for anything umbrella after the 16yrs I endured under them. Give me a contender (worthy) from another party or even independent and I will have an option.
Omololu2121:
there is no strong contender against him,a lot of people don't really like atiku.

If there is a strong contender, the strong contender will only need to win all the southern state,and win about 3-4 state in the middle belt(which is possible),he will just need 25% which he will be able to get in the north east and west.

2 Likes

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by somehow: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Meaning you know no one will win him in an election? Only way out for you is not to contest?
CSTR1003:
I just hope my Canadian university grant me admission quick .

I need to leave.

1 Like

Re: States That Will Give PMB Another Four Years by alsudaes1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
somehow:

Bitter truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze / International Women's Day: Enugu Overnor’s Wife Pushes Feminism, Inclusivity / Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.