Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid (31418 Views)

Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends / APC Dumps Board Of Trustees, Forms Elders’ Council / "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council (2) (3) (4)

Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by dahnimoh(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Let's be sincere to our conscience, we need a fresh and a young Nigeria to take over from Buhari come 2019. Things have really gone bad this past 3yrs.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by Harrison4adam(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
I really don't trust Nigerians. . If they can vote for Ceec back to back, which assurance do we have that buhari won't return to power .
Kai
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by wakeupafricanyo: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by hamer: 4:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Clerverly:
See Headline grin Northern Leaders Ko, PDP Leaders Ni....

Two PDP members spoke out Of frustrations, and this useless paper termed Them Northern Leaders..

For Your Information,

Northern Elder Council is a baby of the PDP born under the Clueless Jonathan To Counter Arewa People's Congress...

Juniad Mohammed was a member of PDP, now card carrying member of SDP...

Do you expect them to rejoice? When the ATM is going to be Kept away from them for the next 4 Years?

Ipob yoots are really brainless... angry

only a blind cow will still talk about bubu in dis manner
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by Edu3Again: 4:50am On Apr 10, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
His cows will vote for him, i can see Lai leading the pack and Amaechi bringing up the rear grin with the nairaland band of useful idiotss singing his praises
U r wicked grin

Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by Ake1: 5:10am On Apr 10, 2018
And you'll be calling these people zombies? What of those who supported their sons whether in good or evil especially during the last regime ?
Don't be deceived. They'll vote him 100times.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by talk2percy(m): 6:03am On Apr 10, 2018
The dead Buhari wouldn't have sought for reelection, trust me, this is the handiwork of Jubrin
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by emmie14: 6:17am On Apr 10, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
His cows will vote for him, i can see Lai leading the pack and Amaechi bringing up the rear grin with the nairaland band of useful idiotss singing his praises

His cows is always 100. No increase. Poor Management skills both in government and farmers even his bedroom is disaster

Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by shallysgirl: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2018
divicoded:

Looks like you may be the pig here
This pig just quoted me. SMH.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by shallysgirl: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2018
divicoded:

Looks like you may be the pig here
A pig just quoted me.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
A pig just quoted me.

No, I am not from your pig republic grin grin

See you at Allen in the evening where you belong

Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by shallysgirl: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2018
DonVikings:
Nothing like pain. Igbos have no business with the emirate.You know why.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
This pig just quoted me. SMH.

He pain the 0l0sh very well! Go and human energised transformer

Piglet, I am not the cause of your misfortune and poverty, go and meet your Llamadi Cownu

Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by shallysgirl: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2018
divicoded:

No, I am not from your pig republic grin grin

See you at Allen in the evening where you belong

Yes ,you are from your pig republic.
See you at the emir's feet.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by shallysgirl: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2018
divicoded:

He pain the 0l0sh very well! Go and human energised transformer

Piglet, I am not the cause of your misfortune and poverty, go and meet your Llamadi Cownu
piggy piggy,son of aworiowoa the suicide otapiapia gulper.
You are frustrated, I can see it from your post. grin
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
piggy piggy,son of aworiowoa the suicide otapiapia gulper.
You are frustrated, I can see it from your post. grin

Go and mourn your generation which my fathers killed in the civil war
0l0sh, see you at Allen in the night, I will pay you 1k per round this time

Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
Yes ,you are from your pig republic.
See you at the emir's feet.

See your life? Everything is all about money in the land of the rising sun

Go and mourn Alex Ekwueme who died a pauper

Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by DonVikings: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nothing like pain. Igbos have no business with the emirate.You know why.
divicoded:

See your life? Everything is all about money in the land of the rising sun

Go and mourn Alex Ekwueme who died a pauper
She is trying to tell us the picture of the very old Pig below is "propaganda". grin grin

Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 10, 2018
DonVikings:
She is trying to tell us the picture of the very old Pig below is "propaganda". grin grin

This is a knockout for the shallysgirl shallypig

Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by conehead2018: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Clerverly:

Two PDP members spoke out Of frustrations, and this useless paper termed Them Northern Leaders..

For Your Information,

Northern Elder Council is a baby of the PDP born under the Clueless Jonathan To Counter Arewa People's Congress...

Do you expect them to rejoice? When the ATM is going to be Kept away from them for the next 4 Years?

so when lawal kaita was busy doling out threats during gejjs tenure you hailed him..you hailed junaid and the political prof. Ango Abdulahi then they were never PDP leaders abi? my brother even if you are a hypocrite at least try not to advertise it.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2018
dre11:

but don’t forget that the margin between him and Former President Jonathan in2015 was about 2.5Million votes

That was besides massive rigging in SS and SE with 98% registered voters turn out! I'm interesting in seeing that kind of turn out again in 2019 where no voters died, none travelled, none migrated, none refused to vote, none lost their PVC. Lol. Oh, I forgot. The remaining 2% has explained that.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by godliman: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2018
Clerverly:

For Your Information,

Do you expect them to rejoice? When the ATM is going to be Kept away from them for the next 4 Years

These two men are ipob youths? are you running a fever?
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2018
maasoap:

That was besides massive rigging in SS and SE with 98% registered voters turn out! I'm interesting in seeing that kind of turn out again in 2019 where no voters died, none travelled, none migrated, none refused to vote, none lost their PVC. Lol. Oh, I forgot. The remaining 2% has explained that.

Oga, this observation has been discussed in many fora. A lot of elites have discussed it locally & abroad. It was not only in SS & SE as mentioned in your posting, it happened in some States in the North as well. Those states in the North with high number of registered voters with almost 95% registered voters turn out. No voters died, none travelled, none migrated, none refused to vote, none lost their PVC. That was a big fraud. It can never happened in any state of any country in the world except Africa countries where voters on election day can even be more than registered voters.

South West has been the only region where this type on uncivilized rigging can not happen.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by ZAWs: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2018
Nonsense people.
Look what the northern are trying to do is that, any other candidate other than Buhari will rule for another eight years.
Because they will say he is a fresh candidate, and he must completes his eight years(we have seen this before)
So buhari will give way for another person probably from other region when his term expires

Igbos be wise, 2023 is already here.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by 2016v2017: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Only a fool will go on to vote Buhari despite all his glaring shortcomings
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by maasoap(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2018
babaolofin:

Oga, this observation has been discussed in many fora. A lot of elites have discussed it locally & abroad. It was not only in SS & SE as mentioned in your posting, it happened in some States in the North as well. Those states in the North with high number of registered voters with almost 95% registered voters turn out. No voters died, none travelled, none migrated, none refused to vote, none lost their PVC. That was a big fraud. It can never happened in any state of any country in the world except Africa countries where voters on election day can even be more than registered voters.

South West has been the only region where this type on uncivilized rigging can not happen.
No northern state recorded 90% voters turn out, only SE and SS. And if you still insist, we can dig out info from the internet concerning 2011 and 2015 general elections votes recorded in each state.
Re: Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid by akaahs(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA

GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS THE APC
d God u re praying for, have decided to answer d prayer of his people and he surely deliver them from d evil and lies of apc, buhari and tinubu. U shall be embarrass nd put to shame IJN:

Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift / Reno Omokri Explains ₦122m Refund By PDP NWC Members / Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs