Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me (2266 Views)

Can I Find Girl Here Just Trying My Luck Doh / I Dey Find Girl To Fvck For Lagos. / Lady Lets BF Stay With Her, Comes Home To Find Girl's Pants/used Condom(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by lascodii(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
I find girl's pussy very irritating.. It disgusts me whenever I watch xvideos.. That is why I'm not engrossed with having a girlfriend
Please is this normal?
What can be done to it?
Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by Marshalxv(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hope you're not finding Dick attractive. in case you plan on walking that path just remember say na 14years minimum.

15 Likes

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by UDUJ(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Marshalxv:
Hope you're not finding Dick attractive.
in case you plan on walking that path just remember say na 14years minimum.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
lascodii:
I find girl's pussy very irritating.. It disgusts me whenever I watch xvideos.. That is why I'm not engrossed with having a girlfriend
Please is this normal?
What can be done to it?
it's disgusting, not pleasant to look at, offensive odour and irritating whitish liquid but when kongi catch u, u will forget all of that

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by Stevyne: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
That thing na Open sore

1 Like

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by myself13: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
lascodii:
Please is this normal?
What can be done to it?

It is normal if you want it to be normal. You could venture into priesthood or "fatherhood" in the church. Perhaps, you have a unique calling to be a committed servant of God. Not everyone of us are going to live by the dictates of the flesh. If you are really sincere about this, and you find the opposite sex unattractive, it could be a divine green light to draw closer to God. Except you are deceiving yourself. Make pant wear you there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by nicerod(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Broda gaybred hw far na.

U have not seen clean shaved pusi b4 or odourless pusi like my Warri grlfrnd own.
E get some kind pusi wet u go fvck eehn to fvck like this gi just dey hungry u.

Broda gaybred in the making kindly try another pusi elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by Countersam(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
lascodii:
Please is this normal?
What can be done to it?

Before we answer you tell us how u feel when you see a dick

1 Like

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by Countersam(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
lascodii:
Please is this normal?
What can be done to it?
Please stop watching xvideos and try having a girlfriend. You need to look at a real chean shaved pussy not those things ur watching.
Vaginas dont bite even though they have appetites.

Or is this an excuse to cover up the "Okobo" in you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by habsydiamond(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
That some babe dey work for fish market does not mean u should stop patronising ladies oooo.....as we have fishy ones so we have sweet ones too...try to sample someone else ooo.....ladies engine room sweet gan that if u are tasting the right one ooo....don't divert to prick ooo....make dem no turn Ur yansh to borehole...I no pray pampers for u ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
So Pussies on Xvideos turn u off,what do you watch there then...oh wait lemme guess.....
Shemalè sex?

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by SmellingAnus(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Op... Back in the secondary, I had a friend just like you... It's easier for him to get turned on by seeing a girl in her panties than to see her pussy cos the pussy is very disgusting to him... The good news is that, he is currently married now... I don't know how he finally overcame it if at all he did... Hopefully, you Wil also overcome yours...

8 Likes

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:52am On Apr 10, 2018
so stop watching. are you forced??

1 Like

Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by jericco1(m): 4:01am On Apr 10, 2018
op you need to bang a clean virgin girl and all these šhit will disappear.
Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by xamuel17(m): 4:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Op ur right... Pus#y is ugly jare.... Hv u ever seen pus#y bleed?

You will never want sex again
Re: Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me by xamuel17(m): 4:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Op ur right... Pus#y is ugly jare.... Hv u ever seen pus#y bleed?

You will never want sex again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair (+18) / House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) / All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.