Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) (2260 Views)

My Kind Of Relationship Goal / Lady & Her Man Press Each Other Private Part Publicly,says Its Relationship Goal / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by RichlyOBS(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2018
Good day ladies and gentlemen... My name's Richly living in Italy I'm living in 3bedroom flat apartment with my Girlfriend and I have a job which salary is 700Euro.. My house rent and all the bill (light,gas and Water) cost 455Euro some months and 505Euro for some months...

My Girlfriend receive 800Euro per month..
I called my Girlfriend to talk yesterday evening and I asked her politely!!! "Babe now that we are living together please try to support me with the bills every 2months"!!

She said!!! "I can't ooo, I have so many things to do with money ooo, you're the man of the house ooo, If you can't take care of me tell me now ooo, I have families oo, and I don't use light because I'm not always at home...

Since yesterday I'm still thinking of what to do.... I want to let her go because she can't be living with me Since 5months now without contributing and she's working... Only the bills I asked her to pay for, and it's not even up to 150Euro, she refused... I told my best friend the story and he insulted me for asking my Girlfriend to share the house rent with me...

Is it bad for a girl to share house rent with her boyfriend? Am I wrong for asking?
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 31, 2018
if u intend marring her, I think u made the right call, but if not.. that's a writing on the wall sir

my 2cents
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 31, 2018
lol, well let me not say what's on my mind.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmm. She fvcked up

1 Like

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2018
Just what if she wasn't living with you, won't you have been able to pay your bills?
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
Just what if she wasn't living with you, won't you have been able to pay your bills?
fvcking shut up please. He politely asked her to contribute, asin help, asin consider parting with her salary once in two months. Was that too much to ask? They are both dating and even if they weren’t dating, she should have consider helping. If she can’t support their future now, when else will she? After she has built a fortune with her family and rendered OP penniless and without life savings. Girls are damn too greedy.

All because they think the universe was born out their pvssy!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 31, 2018
stupidity:
fvcking shut up please. He politely asked her to contribute, asin help, asin consider parting with her salary once in two months. Was that too much to ask? They are both dating and even if they weren’t dating, she should have consider helping. If she can’t support their future now, when else will she? After she has built a fortune with her family and rendered OP penniless and without life savings. Girls are damn too greedy.

Please, don't transfer your aggression on me. If he can't pay his bills, he should move to a cheaper apartment 'cause she's not always going to be there to help if need be. You don't predict the life span of a relationship, and I'm saying this for his own good.

1 Like

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
Please, don't transfer your aggression on me. If he can't pay his bills, he should move to a cheaper apartment 'cause she's not always going to be there to help if need be. You don't predict the life span of a relationship, and I'm saying this for his own good.

I SUGGEST SHE FINDS HER OWN PLACE... AND PAY HER OWN BILLS. SIMPLE.

7 Likes

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2018
You are not wrong to ask... I'm shocked she didn't offer to put something towards the house. Ps it's 'our' bills when two people live together, whether there's a sexual relationship involved or NOT!

Op, drop that parasite and get yourself a human being angry

7 Likes

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
lol. @aggression!

“She’s not always going there to to help if need be”

That’s the case with most of y’all ladies. You get the help when needed and even when not needed but when things turn south, you move on to the next nigga. I feel pity for the OP though. With his fiance’s attitude, she won’t waste time to move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 31, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I SUGGEST SHE FINDS HER OWN PLACE... AND PAY HER OWN BILLS. SIMPLE.
lol you see how she reasons? She didn’t advice the OP to ask the girl to pack out, instead she’s advising the OP to move to a cheaper apartment. And drag the liabilities(the girl) along

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:
You are not wrong to ask... I'm shocked she didn't offer to put something towards the house. Ps it's 'our' bills when too people live together, whether there's a sexual relationship involved or NOT!

cry one of the few fresh mango inside a heap of spoilt mangoes! kiss

6 Likes

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 31, 2018
Lalasticlala we need more views on this

1 Like

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 31, 2018
stupidity:
cry one of the few fresh mango inside a heap of spoilt mangoes! kiss

She is a disgusting home being! See reply: 'if you can't take care of me' shocked

This vex me! grin

2 Likes

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by jeff1607(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2018
what do we call this?
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by uboma(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:
You are not wrong to ask... I'm shocked she didn't offer to put something towards the house. Ps it's 'our' bills when two people live together, whether there's a sexual relationship involved or NOT!

The most sensible comment from a female handler so far....

5 Likes

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Intrepid01(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2018
The real issue is that you're living above your means...That apartment is too expensive for you. Imagine, by the time you add other monthly expense to 55o Euros, you'll realise that you're struggling. I bet you're not saving a dime from your monthly salary. Ideally, every salary earner should save at least 20% of their monthly salary. have you ever imagined if you lose your job (God forbid)? how do you intend to pay for that apartment?...Please think about the real issue and make necessary adjustments..

1 Like

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:47pm On May 31, 2018
stupidity:
lol you see how she reasons? She didn’t advice the OP to ask the girl to pack out, instead she’s advising the OP to move to a cheaper apartment. And drag the liabilities(the girl) along

SHE EVEN EARNS MORE THAN THE GUY..

ACCORDING TO HER:
- SHE HAS FAMILY.
- SHE'S THE GUYS RESPONSIBILITY.
- THE GUY IS THE MAN OF THE HOUSE SO HE HAS TO CARRY THE BURDEN ALONE.

SO THE GUY..
- HAS NO FAMILY
- HE'S NOBODY'S RESPONSIBILITY (EXCEPT GOD)
- HE'S THE MAN SO HE HAS TO PAY ALMOST 600€ MONTHLY FROM HIS 700€ WHILE SHE CONTRIBUTES NOTHING FROM HER 800€.

SEE HER FAILED LOGIC. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Saff(f): 7:51pm On May 31, 2018
Smh. Let me just shut up lipsrsealed

My level of entitlement is too high.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Iceberg3: 7:57pm On May 31, 2018
stupidity:

Don't mind that fish brains,how can a man be doing boyfriend girlfriend in Italy? If you are doing such in a place you went to look for green pastures,even if it is your fiancee,you plan together.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 31, 2018
Saff:
Smh. Let me just shut up lipsrsealed

My level of entitlement is too high.

Interested in what you have to say.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Saff(f): 8:59pm On May 31, 2018
Blackfyre:

Interested in what you have to say.
lipsrsealed
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by majorbravo: 9:08pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
He is living in Europe. The bills increase when there are more people using the utilities and they aren't cheap.

1 Like

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2018
majorbravo:

He is living in Europe. The bills increase when there are more people using the utilities and they aren't cheap.
Then he should send her out, it's that simple.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by majorbravo: 9:10pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
Then he should send her out, it's that simple.
I agree. He can ask her back in when they are properly married. Then he can choose to pay the bills all by himself.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 31, 2018
majorbravo:

He should have thought of the increment in bills before asking her to move in with him but I'm sure at the time, he was thinking with his dick 'cause he would have a free pussy to fùck at will.
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by RichlyOBS(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
He should have thought of the increment in bills before asking her to move in with him but I'm sure at the time, he was thinking with his dick 'cause he would have a free pussy to fùck at will.
this comment is not for me.... Wtf? Haha

1 Like

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 31, 2018
RichlyOBS:
this comment is not for me.... Wtf? Haha
Keep lying to yourself. cheesy

Men!
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by RichlyOBS(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
Keep lying to yourself. cheesy

Men!
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by RichlyOBS(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2018
Intrepid01:
The real issue is that you're living above your means...That apartment is too expensive for you. Imagine, by the time you add other monthly expense to 55o Euros, you'll realise that you're struggling. I bet you're not saving a dime from your monthly salary. Ideally, every salary earner should save at least 20% of their monthly salary. have you ever imagined if you lose your job (God forbid)? how do you intend to pay for that apartment?...Please think about the real issue and make necessary adjustments..
because that place is the closest to my working place.... Also with her
Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 01, 2018
RichlyOBS:
Good day ladies and gentlemen... My name's Richly living in Italy I'm living in 3bedroom flat apartment with my Girlfriend and I have a job which salary is 700Euro.. My house rent and all the bill (light,gas and Water) cost 455Euro some months and 505Euro for some months...

My Girlfriend receive 800Euro per month..
I called my Girlfriend to talk yesterday evening and I asked her politely!!! "Babe now that we are living together please try to support me with the bills every 2months"!!

She said!!! "I can't ooo, I have so many things to do with money ooo, you're the man of the house ooo, If you can't take care of me tell me now ooo, I have families oo, and I don't use light because I'm not always at home...

Since yesterday I'm still thinking of what to do.... I want to let her go because she can't be living with me Since 5months now without contributing and she's working... Only the bills I asked her to pay for, and it's not even up to 150Euro, she refused... I told my best friend the story and he insulted me for asking my Girlfriend to share the house rent with me...

Is it bad for a girl to share house rent with her boyfriend? Am I wrong for asking?

Send the kid out from your home if she can't contribute up to or more than 30% of the house rent or what should I call it ,utility bills.

I still find it hard to believe that most black ladies all over the world have this bad attitude (note:I didn't generalize).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 01, 2018
stupidity:

You replied a dumb and irresponsible kid.
I was surprised at her question. In Nigeria for example there are ladies who request for house rent from their boyfriends who they're not married to or even living with... so if they didn't have boyfriends they wouldn't have been able to pay their house rents ,right?.

Well.. most ladies are very greedy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With 16-year-old Student In A Plane Toilet (pho / Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere / Why Do People Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.