Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out (967 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out by Jyakub: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
The idea of having a spiritual husband is believed to be a myth by many people. A lady dating such a spiritual figure in her dreams has come out to tell her story. 

One online psychologist and love doctor, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who is dating someone in her dreams regarded as a 'spiritual husband'.

According to her, they have been dating for years and the person satisfies her in bed.

This story has shocked the audience.

Read her message below:

Source: https://www.nairalistic.com/2018/04/i-have-spiritual-husband-and-i-love-him.html

Re: I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out by dilini(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wait! Is she saying she's cool raising spiritual children that will not have any family strings whatsoever? That girl has been charmed from the underworld. She needs a spiritual brain overhauling, deliverance, liberation and clensing! Chai! I pity any guy wey go go bang her, na 6ft dey await the nigga!
Re: I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out by sheypian(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
This one needs a thorough deliverance o!

Eleyi gidi gan o.
Re: I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out by tetula123(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ride on babe its your life, who wouldn't want a man/ spirit that makes her Cum back to Back.
spirit man must be good with its head too.

But this life tire me sha, men will be perves when alive come die too still dey find punna.
Re: I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out by Chrisbeks: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Fake news from joor. That guys just manufactures and drops all these stories From his convoluted mind

1 Like

Re: I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out by kelish(f): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
issoko gret am wait!! No gret am again
Re: I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out by JudgementHammer: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
I dey always tell men, no be all d girls weh fine for street deserve ur toast. U can save dat saliva for something better. An after-2 prostitute in a brothel is of greater worth than this one with spirit spouse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Married Men, They Are Demons – Single Mum Advises Single Ladies / If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? / Wicked Boyfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.