Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? (967 Views)

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) / Do You Want To Boost Your Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by smellingmenses: 1:06am On May 31, 2018
cc kimbra jesuslovesyou sarrki, firefire
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by smellingmenses: 1:10am On May 31, 2018
smellingmenses:
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Heemcelph: 1:12am On May 31, 2018
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by smellingmenses: 1:22am On May 31, 2018
yes or no?

Heemcelph:
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by 4starstunna(m): 1:51am On May 31, 2018
my gf reluctantly refused to attend my mother's burial and my sis have been asking me to leave her
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Louisefaye(f): 3:06am On May 31, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Nobody: 3:33am On May 31, 2018
smellingmenses:
You're nasty. I entered your profile. You just wiped sleep away from my eyes. Curiosity killed my sleep. I'm so mad right now.

1 Like

Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Nobody: 6:09am On May 31, 2018
smellingmenses:
Yes my ghost will attend.
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by lhawarl1(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2018
Where do these people come from, why them full nairaland
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Heemcelph: 9:52am On May 31, 2018
smellingmenses:
yes or no?

You'd already be dead, dead people don't attend funerals.
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 31, 2018
smellingmenses:
My funeral? How am I supposed to know when I'm already dead? grin
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by smellingmenses: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
tek et easi
Earthbound:

You're nasty. I entered your profile. You just wiped sleep away from my eyes. Curiosity killed my sleep. I'm so mad right now.
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Kobicove(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
shocked
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dead people don't attend funeral
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Nofav0rs(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
lhawarl1:
Where do these people come from, why them full nairaland
I've been asking same questions. It's really sad
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by smellingmenses: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
really?
asuustrike2009:
Dead people don't attend funeral
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
smellingmenses:
really?
Yeah
Re: If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? by smellingmenses: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
sense will not kee you....answer the question
kimbraa:
My funeral? How am I supposed to know when I'm already dead? grin

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Boyfriend!!! / Any Lady Wanna Suck Dick Here In Ilorin Today?? / Kenyans Are Turning En Masse To Watch Local Lesbian Movie ‘rafiki’ in Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.