Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench (1125 Views)

How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by 2buffagain(m): 6:50am On Apr 10, 2018
It's at a point now that when I meet a girl with bad breath, I immediately also relate that to the hygiene of her pussy. I just know that thing stink too.

Ladies, If your hygiene game is so weak that you can't take care of the smells coming out of your face, how am I to trust that you take care of the smells coming from your crotch?
Just means something isn't right inside you. Your body is toxic and the holes on your body bare witness to this by way of stench. Do a detox!

Sometimes I wonder how some girls can have this constant halitosis Everytime you see them, yet they will be dressing all up attempting to slay.... With gbench mouth?! I don't think so.

You better take care of it, because that guy you like is judging you based on that suckaway you call a mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by donstan18: 6:51am On Apr 10, 2018
98% of ladies are naturally dirty, they stinks a lot, especially the desperate broke ones that aren't humble and loyal.

Most of them only attempt to keep up with their hygiene game when they have a boyfriend, very dirty set of people that finds it difficult to take their bath twice a day.

That's why you'll see a guy who's very slim, but when he starts dating a dirty girl, he'll start getting fat, not knowing that he's being pumped by the high gravity of stench that oozes out from his girl.

Try un.dress a girl who's wearing a dirty pant, you'll be surprised to see how physically strong she'll be when refusing.

Scientists should do well to use their stench and odour to produce a cure against ebola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by UDUJ(m): 6:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Here we go again. I try not to contribute in such controversial topics.

Both sexes smell bad when they don't take good care of themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by highpriestess: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2018
what's this one saying??the stench that oozes out from that space between your two balls nko?

you woke up this morning to say trash about women.guys with their own odour both breathe, mouth,body and dick smells nko?

1 Like

Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by donstan18: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2018
highpriestess:
[s] what's this one saying??the stench that oozes out from that space between your two balls nko?

you woke up this morning to say trash about women.guys with their own odour both breathe, mouth,body and dick smells nko? [/s]
But he's right, ladies badly smell alot.

1 Like

Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by highpriestess: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:
the same way guys smell too. it's a two way thing.
Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by highpriestess: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:
Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by donstan18: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2018
highpriestess:
You can create a thread on that.
But in this thread, he's right cheesy
Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by highpriestess: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

You can create a thread on that.
But in this thread, he's right cheesy
lool,he's right,I'm right.tongue
Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by donstan18: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2018
highpriestess:
lool,he's right,I'm right.tongue
Until you create a thread on that cheesy
Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by highpriestess: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

Until you create a thread on that cheesy
lol,your head.
Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by Lalas247(f): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:
98% of ladies are naturally dirty, they stinks a lot, especially the desperate broke ones that aren't humble and loyal.

Most of them only attempt to keep up with their hygiene game when they have a boyfriend, very dirty set of people that finds it difficult to take their bath twice a day.

That's why you'll see a guy who's very slim, but when he starts dating a dirty girl, he'll start getting fat, not knowing that he's being pumped by the high gravity of stench that oozes out from his girl.

Try un.dress a girl who's wearing a dirty pant, you'll be surprised to see how physically strong she'll be when refusing.

Scientists should do well to use their stench and odour to produce a cure against ebola.

98% ke shocked
Donstan
Donstan

Fear God na , haba 98%
So you mean im part of the remaining 2% .... na wa o
You guys should take it wasy sha ...

Me just fresh feom Naija and I must say the one thing i found repulsive was the Bkdy odor from BOTH sexes ... it was alarming ..
The lady who even came to do nails that dah .. my Gosh! I just wanted to pick her up and scrub her down ..
People use the heat as an excuse but it isnt the reason .. you wash and brush your teeth most will brush the frint and forget the vital part which gives odor is their tongue !

Both sexes are fully guilty ..i know what to buy when next im there grin LYNXX
Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by donstan18: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Lalas247:

98% ke shocked
Donstan
Donstan

Fear God na , haba 98%
So you mean im part of the remaining 2% .... na wa o
You guys should take it wasy sha ...

Me just fresh feom Naija and I must say the one thing i found repulsive was the Bkdy odor from BOTH sexes ... it was alarming ..
The lady who even came to do nails that dah .. my Gosh! I just wanted to pick her up and scrub her down ..
People use the heat as an excuse but it isnt the reason .. you wash and brush your teeth most will brush the frint and forget the vital part which gives odor is their tongue !

Both sexes are fully guilty ..i know what to buy when next im there grin LYNXX

Lol, cheesy cheesy

Both sexes are guilty,but this thread speaks about women, hence my comment cheesy

Most women are dirty cheesy and it's annoying.

99% sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench by habsydiamond(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Hope no be say u wake up see one chick dey poo poo for Ur door step this morning..... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like "Lets Go Out" / One Word For Aunty Evening Newspaper From Badoo / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.