Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! (5200 Views)

How Do You Cope With A Visitor Who Has Terrible Poo Stench? / Correlation Of Bad Breath To Vagina Stench / 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Am sick of this and i can't take it anymore, it is becoming more frustrating as well as irritating by the day!!

Bosses in the house, how do you tell a lady she got bad breath? i couldn't even bring myself close for a kiss before or after sex!!!

i could have stopped sex with her a long time ago if she wasn't 7/10 rated, yet i ask myself, how can she be so clean under but got the breath of a corpse!!!

I need a decent albeit matured way to let her know this so she doesn't feel abashed or insulted!!

Matured minds only!!! be warned!!

PS: i need more insight on this
cc bluntboy tozara donstan18, ubunja benita27 jodha , pidginwhisper , dearpeople , ipobalomo , miseducations , haywhaie , harddon
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by EmekaBlue(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
When next she visits u...Tell her let's play a game, then u guyz both go to d bathroom and play d brushing of teeth game.

Thank me later...

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
EmekaBlue:
When next she visits u...Tell her let's play a game, then u guyz both go to d bathroom and play d brushing of teeth game.

Thank me later...
Bro, i have been the one doing more of the visiting lately, but even if she were in my place, it would be weird to ask her to bring along her toothbrush!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ask her if she has stomach ulcer.
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
JixNation:
Ask her if she has stomach ulcer.
jix, i don't get, even if i asked her this, she still wouldn't get the message am passing across!!!
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by rafindo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tell her to use hypo and Ariel to wash mouth since her mouth is ladipo gutters. Mumu after browsing the Scarlet and mouth actioning you remember she has a problem.typical Nigeria mentality enjoying looting is not a problem but when caught we look for excuses.mtchhhhewwww

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
edimolu:

jix, i don't get, even if i asked her this, she still wouldn't get the message am passing across!!!

Call her and sit her down, tell her if you have a bad breath(me) how would she feel?
From there whatever she says should lead to your next comment/question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
rafindo:
Tell her to use hypo and Ariel to wash mouth since her mouth is ladipo gutters. Mumu after browsing the Scarlet and mouth actioning you remember she has a problem.typical Nigeria mentality enjoying looting is not a problem but when caught we look for excuses.mtchhhhewwww
ok sirgrin
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
JixNation:

Call her and sit her down, tell her if you have a bad breath(me) how would she feel?
From there whatever she says should lead to your next comment/question.
hmmm, this is rather good...might try on this though..thanks
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by BluntBoy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
edimolu:
Am sick of this and i can't take it anymore, it is becoming more frustrating as well as irritating by the day!!

Bosses in the house, how do you tell a lady she got bad breath? i couldn't even bring myself close for a kiss before or after sex!!!

i could have stopped sex with her a long time ago if she wasn't 7/10 rated, yet i ask myself, how can she be so clean under but got the breath of a corpse!!!

I need a decent albeit matured way to let her know this so she doesn't feel abashed or insulted!!

Matured minds only!!! be warned!!

PS: i need more insight on this
cc bluntb.oy toza.ra donst.an18, ubunj.a benita2.7 jodh.a , pidginw.hisper , dearpe.ople , ipobalo.mo , miseducatio.ns , haywh.aie , vizk.iz !!!

I can understand your frustration, bro. And I think I know the sort of person she is. The best approach is a direct one. No beating about the bush. If you try to use signs and symbols, she would not get it.

I will advise you sit her down for a heart-to-heart chat. Liven her up by asking her to tell you what she thinks you are doing wrong in the relationship. When she has had her say, tell her about yours. Remember, nothing will work except a direct approach. And even with a direct approach, you would still need a lot of patience and self-control because she might just explode.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Take her to a dentist, this not a matter of brushing teeth. Do you wanna settle down with her?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
there is no easy way. tell her straight up. the more direct the better. dont meander coz you'll end up confusing her. be short and to the point.
You: "baby there is one thing that you do that i dont like"
Your GF: "babes what?"
You: "you dont brush your teeth. i dont like it. it makes it hard to kiss you. and i love kissing you"
Your GF: "ohhh (embarassed to death. even tears)"
(dont say you joking coz it hurts her or try to console her. just let her deal with it. she can handle it)

she may even go home and ignore you for a while. but the verse wasnt lying:" Faithful are the Wounds of a Friend!".
sooner or later she'll come around and be OK. and solve that issue.
next time you compliment her on something else and she doesnt believe you really mean it, look her in the eye and say "Baby you know, if i dont like something i tell you straight. you OK. lets go"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
he is also onpoint:
BluntBoy:

I can understand your frustration, bro. And I think I know the sort of person she is. The best approach is a direct one. No beating about the bush. If you try to use signs and symbols, she would not get it.

I will advise you sit her down for a heart-to-heart chat. Liven her up by asking her to tell you what she thinks you are doing wrong in the relationship. When she has had her say, tell her about yours. Remember, nothing will work except a direct approach. And even with a direct approach, you would still need a lot of patience and self-control because she might just explode.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by Headlesschicken(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
undecided Buy her mouth wash and stop complaining like a baby... Buh u were able to overcome d odour n release oloshi...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

this meme got me lollinggrin

i might eventually try this, but ama need some courage though...she is tough as well as emotional...

thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
androidroot:
Take her to a dentist, this not a matter of brushing teeth. Do you wanna settle down with her?
Settle down? i haven't decided!!!

But my question is how do i tell her without being insultive?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
there is no easy way. tell her straight up. the more direct the better. dont meander coz you'll end up confusing her. be short and to the point.
You: "baby there is one thing that you do that i dont like"
Your GF: "babes what?"
You: "you dont brush your teeth. i dont like it. it makes it hard to kiss you. and i love kissing you"
Your GF: "ohhh (embarassed to death. even tears)"
(dont say you joking coz it hurts her or try to console her. just let her deal with it. she can handle it)

she may even go home and ignore you for a while. but the verse wasnt lying:" Faithful are the Wounds of a Friend!".
sooner or later she'll come around and be OK. and solve that issue.
next time you compliment her on something else and she doesnt believe you really mean it, look her in the eye and say "Baby you know, if i dont like something i tell you straight. you OK. lets go"
i think you and bluntboy have the same line of thoughts...una don ginger me.lol...make i talk am once and for all, last last make she end our parole....

Thanks man!!! i really appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
you have to save that poor babe (or the next brotha who will date her if you run away) so be strong about it and just let her know that her breath is deadly.... she might be upset/ashamed about it, but she will thank you later,

also, sometimes it is just a problem solved with a trip to the dentist (aka hidden cavity).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mrbrownjay1, need ur input
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by donstan18: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
First; Bad breath might not be as a result of 'Not brushing' it could be a disease or so,

Second; The best kind of friend is a friend who will always tell you the bitter truth on issues without hiding, filtering or pretending.

That's why no matter how people hate them at the initial stage, they'll still want to get close to them indirectly.

ADVICE; Tell her that she has bad breath. It's for her own good.

While doing it.

-Don't pamper her, be serious.
-Don't be aggressive, be concerned.
-Don't beat around, be bold and plain.

Goodluck.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
edimolu:

i think you and bluntboy have the same line of thoughts...una don ginger me.lol...make i talk am once and for all, last last make she end our parole....

Thanks man!!! i really appreciate
problem is, if you dont get the message clear out, she wont get it and WILL CONTINUE, pepertuating the hell for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
you have to save that poor babe (or the next brotha who will date her if you run away) so be strong about it and just let her know that her breath is deadly.... she might be upset/ashamed about it, but she will thank you later,

also, sometimes it is just a problem solved with a trip to the dentist (aka hidden cavity).
how true!
some of the perfect girls we meet were panel beaten by the guys before us who didnt have the good fortune to enjoy the works of their hands.
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
edimolu:

Settle down? i haven't decided!!!

But my question is how do i tell her without being insultive?
My female friend had an infection called Trichomoniasis, i discussed the the symptoms with her, i told her plainly that she has Trichomoniasis. So don't be afraid to tell her, you're are helping her too.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
androidroot:
My female friend had an infection called Trichomoniasis, i discussed the the symptoms with her, i told her plainly that she has Trichomoniasis. So don't be afraid to tell her, you're are helping her too.
Trichonomiasis? it has a cure?
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
donstan18:
First; Bad breath might not be as a result of 'Not brushing' it could be a disease or so,

Second; The best kind of friend is a friend who will always tell you the bitter truth on issues without hiding, filtering or pretending.

That's why no matter how people hate them at the initial stage, they'll still want to get close to them indirectly.

ADVICE; Tell her that she has bad breath. It's for her own good.

While doing it.

-Don't pamper her, be serious.
-Don't be aggressive, be concerned.
-Don't beat around, be bold and plain.

Goodluck.
i'll try.....

bro but this thing is easier said than done, she called few mins ago, and hearing her voice , i realized this might be hard to do!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
edimolu:
Trichonomiasis? it has a cure?
Yeah.
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by ibkayee(f): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lol the title though

Oh dear, to be honest, no matter how nice you say it, it will probably upset her. It may even be underlying health issues so apply tact if you end up addressing it. Include yourself by saying something like ‘we all have our bad days etc’ or something.

DonPiiko, please how did you take it when you were told? Maybe OP can learn a bit from your experience

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol the title though

Oh dear, to be honest, no matter how nice you say it, it will probably upset her. It may even be underlying health issues so apply tact if you end up addressing it. Include yourself by saying something like ‘we all have our bad days etc’ or something.

DonPiiko, please how did you take it when you were told? Maybe OP can learn a bit from your experience
lol hilarious

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by donstan18: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
edimolu:

i'll try.....

bro but this thing is easier said than done, she called few mins ago, and hearing her voice , i realized this might be hard to do!!

Physical discussion Bruv. Not phone call.
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by clemz85(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
edimolu:

hmmm, this is rather good...might try on this though..thanks

Don't fail to update us how it went, and share your testimony
Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
GO VISIT A DENTIST AND ASK FOR A MEDICATED (gum) the one THAT REFRESHES one's breath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! by edimolu(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
clemz85:

Don't fail to update us how it went, and share your testimony
bro, yes sure i will

but e hard no be small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. / Am I Looking That Bad (picture) / He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.