Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! (3339 Views)

President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo / Ben Bruce Trolls President Buhari Using Football / Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by FinBalor: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2018
Was this not same man they told us was using a cheap China phone? When did he buy an Iphone 6 abi 7? Why can't Nigerians see the scam this man is and call him out?

N.B
Am not telling this Animal not to run like some people on this forum. But I will disgrace him with my voters card.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by Jwonder(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't care about the phone he is using, all i know is come 2019, we will surely kick this Foolish brain dead cow out of Aso Rock.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by DWJOBScom(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2018
I could say much with the OP's insults but the hypocrisy was just too much and in loud disdain!

There's always more to what we see and know about people

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by zombieTRACKER: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Clerverly:
Another pained mumu!

This cow borrowed money to buy form during the last elections.... Only for us to hear after the elections that his son has a 50million leisure power bike which he smashed..

Only fellow cows support this fraud

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by FinBalor: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2018
This is the link they opened then and was promoting this thief and scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/2577393/humility-peak-see-cheap-phone

Go there and see zombies jubilating saying that "Finally Nigeria has a financially prudent president"

Even the OP called it "Humility At Its Peak". I wonder what he will say this time around.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by FinBalor: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe LZAA imhotep ja2ken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by LZAA: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2018
FinBalor:
Akanapiaigwe LZAA imhotep ja2ken
chain-ge!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by Pat081: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2018
FinBalor:
Was this not same man they told us was using a cheap China phone? When did he buy an Iphone 6 abi 7? Why can't Nigerians see the scam this man is and call him out?

N.B
Am not telling this Animal not to run like some people on this forum. But I will disgrace him with my voters card.
my brother dos people dnt always ve one phone dat may b one of his many phones
Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by mankan2k7(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
What I surely know is that Buhary has long been defeated by stone.

#backtodaura

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by farem: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
FinBalor:

N.B

I think you come from the generation of mad people. It takes a super mad and a wild gorrila to query the president of the largest black nation using an iPhone. IPhone that agberos are using with ease. Is using an iPhone your unachievable generational ambition?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by IdeyFindWife: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
FinBalor:
This is the link they opened then and was promoting this thief and scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/2577393/humility-peak-see-cheap-phone

Go there and see zombies jubilating saying that "Finally Nigeria has a financially prudent president"

Even the OP called it "Humility At Its Peak". I wonder what he will say this time around.

I don't care what phone he used or not, or whether he had 10 other phones, or 20! He could very well be bbathing with Chablis for all I care; as long as it's within his income.

The fact that they projected him as some otherworldly overly ascetic angel with spartan uses for the pleasures of this life and only one goal in mind of "sanitizing & restoring Nigeria's greatness" while he was just a nunu-guzzling dunderhead is the issue. They told pple cleverly packaged lies while claiming to be truth-tellers.

The guy is a bloody prop, a phurking F00lani scarecrow and a thousand lies more won't save his bony arss vine 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
farem:

I think you come from the generation of mad people. It takes a super mad and a wild gorrila to query the president of the largest black nation using an iPhone. IPhone that agberos are using with ease. Is using an iPhone your unachievable generational ambition?

What is this one saying.
Webhave been scamed by a dullard--inho.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by tesppidd: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
farem:

don't mind the eediot.

common iphone that slay mamas are using all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by tesppidd: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

I don't care what phone he used or not, or whether he had 10 other phones, or 20! He could very well be bbathing with Chablis for all I care; as long as it's within his income.

The fact that they projected him as some otherworldly overly ascetic angel with spartan uses for the pleasures of this life and only one goal in mind of "sanitizing & restoring Nigeria's greatness" while he was just a nunu-guzzling dunderhead is the issue. They told pple cleverly packaged lies while claiming to be truth-tellers.

The guy is a bloody prop, a phurking F00lani scarecrow and a thousand lies more won't save his bony arss vine 2019.
nobody presented him as that.

a retired army general who is on pension could never be portrayed as that.

a former head of state has enough money to buy several iphones, if you fell for all you typed then you have the IQ of an infant.

you are the foool to have seen him as that.
as an ex army general and former head of state his pension is surely more than you and your entire village would ever earn in life.

Buhari will win 2019 whether votes count or not.
just do the world a favour and hang yourself.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by dahmie2013: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
He has children 4 heaven's sakes, dey can buy 4 him and one of his inlaws is extremely wealthy. Pls stop making an issue out of it.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by IdeyFindWife: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
tesppidd:
[s]nobody presented him as that.

a retired army general who is on pension could never be portrayed as that.

a former head of state has enough money to buy several iphones, if you fell for all you typed then you have the IQ of an infant.

you are the foool to have seen him as that.
as an ex army general and former head of state his pension is surely more than you and your entire village would ever earn in life.

Buhari will win 2019 whether votes count or not.
just do the world a favour and hang yourself[/s].
More words, less sense
We know ur type tongue

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by tesppidd: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

More words, less sense
We know ur type tongue
compare yourself to me

you went on a useless rant like a 2 year old, cursing and insulting

as if the more you insulted the more you proved how tough you are

one would think your insults on the president would turn into votes

gerroura here mehn

eediota

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by FinBalor: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
farem:

Its you that come from a generation of imbeciles. If you had any sense in you, you will know that the essence of this thread is to showcase Buhari as the cheap ass, terrible, useless, iddiotic, hopeless and animalistic basstard he is!

Did you see the link I posted above where zombies were praising him for being prudent?

My question is what changed now? Does it mean he is no longer prudent?

This goes a long way to proove that Buhari is just a packaged hillbilly who has absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria. What a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by Jakend: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
You guys should better go and collect your PVCs ......
Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by IdeyFindWife: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
tesppidd:
compare yourself to me

you went on a useless rant like a 2 year old, cursing and insulting

as if the more you insulted the more you proved how tough you are

one would think your insults on the president would turn into votes

gerroura here mehn

eediota

Damn ur incurably dumb, you still made "lesser sense"! And no, we could never compare with your constipated parrot pedestrian level flows. And you're a zoo monkey too... explains the need for more words to reach you!

Y'see, your stupidity is a greater danger to PMB's campaign than my opposing him.
In fact, whoever taught you to read should be shot dead and after being made to see your execution with a table fork for producing a mumu like you.

You're even a bigger idiot for concluding my post was about PMB's abilities to buy a phone or not even though i specifically stated otherwise.
And that was after you pretended to be able to read, Mr busybody useful idiot zombie.

I bet you couldn't resist the urge to jump in teeth-first into the thread despite your Pentium 2 level half-gig monkey brain's deficiencies so all you could do was keep contradicting yourself!

So, go and read again, slowly this time or however long it takes for info to percolate into numbskulls like yours; be careful not to hurt ur brain!

PS
Keep misquoting me to exponentially increase the "unfortunate-ness" in your life.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by Sirjamo: 12:33am On Apr 11, 2018
One minute, they want Biafra. Next minute, they want to kick a president of a United Nigeria out, what do they really want?
Re: Picture Of Buhari Using An Iphone. What A Dirty, Cheap, Useless, Bastard Liar! by Suplexx: 4:34am On Apr 11, 2018
What if someone gave him the phone to receive a call?

(1) (Reply)

My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi / Buhari Wins In Okorocha’s Local Government Area / Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.