Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

9 Things To Do When Your Ex Wants You Back: Is It What You Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things To Do When Your Ex Wants You Back: Is It What You Want? (459 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Things To Do When Your Ex Wants You Back: Is It What You Want? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2018
There are a lot of reasons couples break up. They may fall out of love with one another or maybe one person was treating the other badly. Regardless of the reasons, sometimes you may find that your ex wants to get back together. But when your ex wants you back, there are a few things you need to think about first.

#1. Relive the breakup in your mind
This may be a really hard thing to do, but it’s essential if you’re trying to figure out if you want to get back with your ex.

#2. Figure out what they’ve been up to
This is the one time you have permission to stalk their social media profiles. See what they’ve been up to and who they’ve been with. It’s very possible they’ve been around a lot of your friends and have been talking about how great you’re doing.

#3. Determine if you even miss them
It can help you realize that maybe you’re better off without them. A big sign that you shouldn’t even consider getting back together with your ex is if you’ve been doing great in life without them. Living happier by yourself is much better than living unhappily with them.

#4. Think about the state of your relationship prior to the breakup
If you had a great relationship and the breakup was very unexpected, then it’s perfectly fine to think about reuniting. However, you should never even think about getting back together with a partner who is mean and abusive in any way.

#5. Figure out if you even trust the person
What’s your trust with them like? Since trust is the most important part of a relationship, there’s no way you can get back together with someone you don’t fully trust.

#6. How do you feel about them? This is by far the most important part
Do you truly love this person? There’s a huge difference between caring about someone and actually loving them. If you truly want to be with that person and everything else checks out, go for it.

#7. Make sure they’re not just lonely
When your ex wants you back for this reason, it’s completely selfish. They’re not thinking about the fact that they miss having you in their lives. They’re thinking about how you could keep them entertained and now they’re lonely. Don’t fall for this.

#8. When do they contact you?
The specific time they reached out to you says a lot about what they’re thinking. If it was completely random and you really can’t pinpoint a reason for it, then it might be genuine.

#9. Determine if you truly want to give them another chance
This is really up to you. It’s all about what you want and what will make you happy. Think about the bigger picture and you’ll make the right choice.

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To All Singles Guys, Please Read This! / The Politics Of Gold Digging: Nigerian Women Are Not Alone / Some Insanely Discounted Phones below 40k With Nice Specs You Can Buy For Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.