Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov (15060 Views)

Oil Producing Status: Senators From Enugu And Anambra Are Liars-Dino Melaye / Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words / How Obiano Was Able To Manage Anambra Oil And Gas Disputes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:
Pictures from
Orient refinery site Abata Nsugbe two weeks ago

You can lie like Lai Bro.

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Xander85:

It's frustrating how some will sit on their fat asses, and when others make all the effort, these assholes will get up and smugly show a document detailing how they're entitled to 87% of your efforts all in the name of 'one Nigeria'. Very annoying!

Really? What effort? Drinking all day and womanizing while waiting for amnesty money or oil companies to come and pay you 'deve'? Blackmailing the government for free stipends while you destroy the environment?

Tell me exactly what effort the average easterner puts into exploration, extraction and marketing of crude oil.

Can you compare it to the daily physical labour that the cocoa, cotton or livestock farmer in the North and West expends in cultivating his crop (Over 35% of Nigeria's GDP is from agriculture, mainly cocoa and leather)?

This is why most Nigerians consider you guys lazy and overly entitled. You do nothing to contribute to the oil production, yet call other hard workers that literally sweat daily to contribute to our economy parasites simply because focus shifted from agriculture during the military years.

Tell us your effort otherwise YOU are the parasite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

[s]Lord of mercy shocked

Omenka, deomelo, gavelslam, cleverly you guys have GOT to see this cheesy

"GDP & IGR are not reliable gauges of economic production" - FKO81(2018)

IPOB yoots are illiterates cheesy cheesy grin[/s]

Go and read trouble with GDP-measuring economics

I'm recommending economist.com
https://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21697845-gross-domestic-product-gdp-increasingly-poor-measure-prosperity-it-not-even

Also read Why GDP fails as a measure of well-being
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-gdp-fails-as-a-measure-of-well-being/

3 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Sunnynwa:

You can lie like Lai Bro.
Lie how
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by GavelSlam: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

https://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21697845-gross-domestic-product-gdp-increasingly-poor-measure-prosperity-it-not-even

Why you shouldn't trust IGR
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-05/cowan-intergenerational-report/6283626

Nothing should be trusted.

Just whatever you say must be accepted.

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

Why you shouldn't trust IGR

Did any of those links state that GDP/IGR is not a measure of economic production?

What did they suggest to be the accurate gauge? CBN 'financial documents' cheesy?

Ogbeni carry your L and go collect a refund from your secondary school.

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

Lie how

You said the picture was from 2 weeks ago and I just busted you.

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

These are international bodies GDP and IGR fails as a measure of well-being, a situation Ogun rated as high in IGR but during recession they were bankrupt, they request for bailout twice to be able to pay workers salaries, recently they borrowed $350 dollars from world bank to fund 2018 budget , Anambra suspended taxes during recession, never ask for bailout and were paying workers promptly, lowest in debt

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Hard for you to comprehend effect of quota system

How should we measure changes in an economy's standard of living, or compare living standards across countries? Typically, economists use GDP per capita as a proxy for a country's standard of living, but as International Monetary Fund head Christine Lagarde, Nobel prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz and MIT professor Erik Brynjolfsson noted at the recently concluded World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, "GDP is a poor way of assessing the health of our economies and we urgently need to find a new measure."

Using GDP as a measure of welfare has well-known problems, which are among the first things macroeconomics principles courses cover. But the point of the discussions at Davos is that in the digital age, those problems are even deeper. Standard GDP statistics miss many of technology's benefits, so we need to rethink how we measure the typical person's well-being.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

Hard for you to comprehend effect of quota system

GavelSlam:

No wonder he thinks Anambla is commercially and economically more productive than Kano.

The desperate illiterate actually thought IGR (internally generated revenue) meant Intergenerational Report which was the link he gave us cheesy

I've directed him back to his school principal.

Dumb daft Ipob illiterates everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sunnynwa:

You said the picture was from 2 weeks ago and I just busted you.
It was sent to my box two weeks ago, at least you've confirmed Orient refinery site

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

[s]No wonder he thinks Anambla is commercially and economically productive than Kano.

The fraudulent illiterate actually thought IGR (internally generated revenue) meant Intergenerational Report which was the link he gave us cheesy

I've directed him back to his school principal.

Dumb daft Ipob illiterates everywhere. [/s]

At least Anambra is more viable and make more money than your state, Kano only edge Anambra high numbers of beggars

How should we measure changes in an economy's standard of living, or compare living standards across countries? Typically, economists use GDP per capita as a proxy for a country's standard of living, but as International Monetary Fund head Christine Lagarde, Nobel prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz and MIT professor Erik Brynjolfsson noted at the recently concluded World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, "GDP is a poor way of assessing the health of our economies and we urgently need to find a new measure."

Using GDP as a measure of welfare has well-known problems, which are among the first things macroeconomics principles courses cover. But the point of the discussions at Davos is that in the digital age, those problems are even deeper. Standard GDP statistics miss many of technology's benefits, so we need to rethink how we measure the typical person's well-being.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

[s]At least Anambra is more viable and make more money than your state, Kano only edge Anambra high numbers of beggars

Using GDP as a measure of welfare has well-known problems, which are among the first things macroeconomics principles courses cover. But the point of the discussions at Davos is that in the digital age, those problems are even deeper. Standard GDP statistics miss many of technology's benefits, so we need to rethink how we measure the typical person's well-being[/s].

Go and hide your face in shame Oga Intergenerational Report (IGR).

So you again want to continue your show of shame by arguing that daily bank deposits & withdrawals by petty traders are better indicators of economic prosperity than internally generated revenue? You are alone on this journey of shame.

What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Go and hide your face in shame Oga Intergenerational Report (IGR).

So you again want to continue your show of shame by arguing that daily bank deposits & withdrawals by petty traders are better indicators of economic prosperity than internally generated revenue? You are alone on this journey of shame.

What a disgrace.
Anambra trashed your almaj..iiri state and home of junkies

4 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

It was sent to my box two weeks ago, at least you've confirmed Orient refinery site

I can confirm to you that nothing gbis happening in that place as we speak now. Time to stop deceiving people.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Od.e IGR doesn't measure economy this is 2012 IGR report, Ebonyi made more IGR than Anambra, Kano, Akwa Ibom, Enugu and Ogun, so are you telling me Ebonyi Economy is bigger than these states

4 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nwokem stop being a nuisance. Na kai kai and weed you dey drink for that London? Someone posted pictures of current situation at Orient site but you are still doubting it, meanwhile you want us to believe you that have not posted any picture to buttress your own point. Go to the site and get us your own picture to counter his and stop being silly all the time.

Sunnynwa:

I can confirm to you that nothing gbis happening in that place as we speak now. Time to stop deceiving people.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
Nwokem stop being a nuisance. Na kai kai and weed you dey drink for that London? Someone posted pictures of current situation at Orient site but you are still doubting it, meanwhile you want us to believe you that have not posted any picture to buttress your own point. Go to the site and get us your own picture to counter his and stop being silly all the time.

Well, I busted him by posting the source of his picture which was from years back. You guys should stop this propaganda, Orient halted operation 2 years ago.

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by totit: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eyahiiii
What a suppose good news (yesterday) turned bad/sore(today).

I really can not fit laugh grin

Eyaaaaah
Maybe next time una go get oyel..probably Palm oyel or Olive oyel kiss

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by QuotaSystem: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
FKO81:

Od.e IGR doesn't measure economy this is 2012 IGR report, Ebonyi made more IGR than Anambra, Kano, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, so are tell me Ebonyi Economy is bigger than these states

According to the 2012 data you provided, Ebonyi State was more productive than the mentioned states and this could be due to several reasons., olodo however it does not necessarily translate to a 'bigger economy' even though it is a proper measure of output for the period. But I am also aware that the same Ebonyi State recorded barely above 2 billion in 2016, which puts its 2012 claims in serious doubt.

This does not take anything away from the fact that in 2016 (the most recent NBS data), Kano and Kaduna alone generated more revenue than the entire South East combined, and therefore cannot be called unproductive or parasitic, especially not by a south easterner.

Kapish.

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Which is ''you guys''? Sunny stop smoking weed. Post a report where it stated that Orient is not on site. The same Orient that is part of the Anambra airport city project?

Sunnynwa:

Well, I busted him by posting the source of his picture which was from years back. You guys should stop this propaganda, Orient halted operation 2 years ago.

Orient is working on both GAS and OIL reserves in Anambra. You said Orient stopped 2 yrs ago. See below the activities of Orient in the last one year. Open it and read so you can be informed and stop spewing rubbish all the time.

Orient Petroleum Partners Àrgentil, Dharmattan on Gas Development in Anambra Basin.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/01/orient-petroleum-partners-argentil-dharmattan-on-gas-development-in-anambra-basin/

Orient Petroleum, First Modular partner to boost gas supply

https://guardian.ng/energy/orient-petroleum-first-modular-partner-to-boost-gas-supply/

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by BeautifulMind2: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sunnynwa:

Oboy stop being a nuisance, show us recent pictures of OPR to support your claims, except you know little about oil exploration, you can convince me that these pictures FKO posted are still prospective, stop fooling yourself, same you claimed the pictures was last year and you wrote Orient halted operation 2 years ago, I guess you are confusing yourself

2 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
OneCorner:
afonja deputy cool
go to awka and see how oil is pumping out of d ground

Igbo amaka grin

Are you a drug addict? which oil?
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
igbodefendercom:
Don't be so sure. The Great Peoples of Nigeria are flocking more and more towards the patriotic Solution of Igbo Presidency 2023 as the panacea to the ills of the nation. And Buhari, the Enyioha Ndigbo is the Shortest Way to that Solution.

I live in the SE, there's no such talk here.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:

According to the 2012 data you provided, Ebonyi State was more productive than the mentioned states and this could be due to several reasons., olodo however it does not necessarily translate to a 'bigger economy' even though it is a proper measure of output for the period. But I am also aware that the same Ebonyi State recorded barely above 2 billion in 2016, which puts its 2012 claims in serious doubt.

This does not take anything away from the fact that in 2016 (the most recent NBS data), Kano and Kaduna alone generated more revenue than the entire South East combined, and therefore cannot be called unproductive or parasitic, especially not by a south easterner.

/b]
Od.e Anambra didn't post their IGR report 2016

Check IGR 2015 Anambra trashed Kano and Kaduna IGR doesn't measure economy junk.ie

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
Which is ''you guys''? Sunny stop smoking weed. Post a report where it stated that Orient is not on site. The same Orient that is part of the Anambra airport city project?

Orient is working on both GAS and OIL reserves in Anambra. You said Orient stopped 2 yrs ago. See below the activities of Orient in the last one year. Open it and read so you can be informed and stop spewing rubbish all the time.

Orient Petroleum Partners Àrgentil, Dharmattan on Gas Development in Anambra Basin.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/01/orient-petroleum-partners-argentil-dharmattan-on-gas-development-in-anambra-basin/

https://guardian.ng/energy/orient-petroleum-first-modular-partner-to-boost-gas-supply/

Which airport city project? Stay there and be deceiving yourself.
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is why I said you are smoking weed Sunny. Now you are no longer yapping about Orient, now it is the airport. Ok see the video of the airport as at November 2017 while contractors are on site. Very soon I will get you another update on pillars and bims being mounted.

Sunnynwa:

Which airport city project? Stay there and be deceiving yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKz1kxYXoDI
Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Oboy stop being a nuisance, show us recent pictures of OPR to support your claims, except you know little about oil exploration, you can convince me that these pictures FKO posted are still prospective, stop fooling yourself, same you claimed the pictures was last year and you wrote Orient halted operation 2 years ago, I guess you are confusing yourself
BeautifulMind2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/orient-petroleum-alaigba-gas-quit-anambra-host-community-amid-confusion/

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Your report was in 2016 and it was the government that stopped the contractors working for Orient for a purpose. Read the full report.

Sunnynwa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/orient-petroleum-alaigba-gas-quit-anambra-host-community-amid-confusion/

Orient Petroleum, Alaigba Gas quit Anambra host community amid confusion On March 18, 201612:58 amIn News0 Comments As BIM/MASSOB, APGA disagree on Gov. Obiano’s performance By Nwabueze Okonkwo

ONITSHA—The managements of Orient Petroleum Plc and Alaigba Gas Power company located at Otu-Umolum Water-side in Ayamelum Local Government Area of Anambra State have abandoned their natural crude oil deposits drilling projects and deserted the host community, amid confusion and lack of explanation. Governor Obiano had barely a year ago, precisely on March 21, 2015 flagged-off the projects with a promise that his government would have completed work on the multi-million naira gas plant before March 2016. Last weekend, the company workers were seen evacuating their construction equipment with over 25 long vehicles out of the community and effort to get in touch with the company’s management proved abortive as they maintained sealed lips.

Gov Obiano explains However, Governor Obiano had during his recent chat with journalists, explained that the projects were being redesigned to tally with the proposed Anambra Airport project whereby the crude are harnessed and easily transported through the Airport by air to any destination.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/orient-petroleum-alaigba-gas-quit-anambra-host-community-amid-confusion/

2 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by ruggedized1: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
The report was in 2016, now in 2017, see the activities of the same company to Gas and Oil exploitation.

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by FKO81(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sunnynwa:

Now I know you are daft, go through the report, moreover it was 2016 during IPOB wahala, and it was a gas project at Ayamelum LGA, Oil exploration is in Agulueri in Anambra east LGA

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov by Sunnynwa: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
kiss
ruggedized1:
This is why I said you are smoking weed Sunny. Now you are no longer yapping about Orient, now it is the airport. Ok see the video of the airport as at November 2017 while contractors are on site. Very soon I will get you another update on pillars and bims being mounted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKz1kxYXoDI

Land that was cleared for the camera? No worry your eye go clear soon.

Go back to that site now and see if it hasn't been overgrown by weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How MDAs Squandered ₦‎3.8 Trillion Under Buhari – Report / FFK Reacts To Rescue Of Yobe School Girls, Calls It ”another Fat Lie” / DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.