Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Oil Producing Status: Senators From Enugu And Anambra Are Liars-Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Producing Status: Senators From Enugu And Anambra Are Liars-Dino Melaye (494 Views)

'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 / Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words / We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Producing Status: Senators From Enugu And Anambra Are Liars-Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
The Senate on Thursday mandated its committee on Petroleum (Upstream) to investigate the contention over the oil producing status of Kogi and Anambra states.

The resolution came after three senators from Kogi, Anambra and Enugu states traded of words on the issue.

Defending his state, Dino Melaye from Kogi said the two other senators were lying as the contentious oil well belongs to Kogi.

“So that we don’t live with an impression that is wrong. You had earlier ruled that the chairman upstream look into the issue of the conflict as regards the oil discovery but I want to say that as a senator representing Kogi, that our electric brother and friend, Senator Utazi is totally wrong and my soft-spoken senator from Anambra State is totally wrong. The oil is from Ibaji Local Government in Kogi State. It is only owned by Kogi State and I want the chairman upstream to investigate it.”
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/264809-senators-trade-words-over-oil-producing-status-of-anambra-kogi-states.html
Re: Oil Producing Status: Senators From Enugu And Anambra Are Liars-Dino Melaye by bjayx: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
cool
Re: Oil Producing Status: Senators From Enugu And Anambra Are Liars-Dino Melaye by Paperwhite(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Another roforofo fight loading in the Senate while Nigeria is on the brink. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

”I Have No Strong Opponent Come 2019” – Darlington Chimezie / Policeman Allegedly Kills Pregnant Teenager In Benue / Power Is In The Hands Of Nigerian Youths Through Their Votes - APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.