Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? (18421 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Beey(f): 2:10am On Apr 12, 2018
grafixdon:
You want to beat your father up? Go ahead, one day you'll marry hence you'll understand better.

Tell your mum to stop running her mouth and keep quite when necessary. Your dad isn't a mad man, he can't be beating your mum without reason. Two wrong doesn't make a right. One need to be submissive to another.
Some comments make me mad.Like this one.Is there a reason good enough to beat a grown woman? Is she his wife or daughter? Were you there when his mom was running her mouth like you said? Gosh, these kind of comments just piss me off.It's like you are saying for his dad to get respect he must beat his mom up.Respect is earned & can't be obtained through force.Either you protect your mom because leaving her to be beaten up is betrayal in itself, or have her consider separation from your dad until a solution is found.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Sarang(f): 2:10am On Apr 12, 2018
praiseneofingz:
bless u

lol bless you more
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Originalsly: 2:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Op...your father is a coward. You made a threat...he calmed down. He started again..... you have to follow through with your threat... or your mom will now see hell.... your father will give her all the beatings she missed while he was afraid of what you will do. I do understand you not wanting to raise your hands on your father...that's taboo... bUT....times are tough...for a small price you can always hire a thug or two to give him a small beat down.... quite a few slaps....thumps in the head..mild kicks in his backside...then drape him up by the collar.....and let him know all that is just a warning.... that his wife is not all alone in the world....he shpupd never again shout at her or worse..hit her......and should he ever relate this small physical discussion to anyone....he should be prepared to start a new life as a cripple....his life his choice. Do all this away from home...at his work site will be best.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by perdollar(m): 3:03am On Apr 12, 2018
had same issue growing up. but for d past 13yrs peace has reign supreme in my family. I solved it violently wt my father n since den he his in d village on self impose exile.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by InvertedHammer: 3:21am On Apr 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
Of all the section on nairaland you choosed to post this on romance section, where the likes of the two above can be found grin werey people.

Back to the matter, This is obviously an abusive marriage, i wonder why she said yes to a divorcee in the first place and even bearing it for 21good years,

Fighting him wont stop anything, you risk getting killed, you might kill him too, then people wont care what he did, they'll be like, look its that guy who killed his dad, you'll goto jail and your life is ruined, causing your poor mum more pains.

Just hustle hard, make the greens, get your mum a decent rented apartment and find her something to be doing, maybe a trade or sue your jerk of a father to court and compel him to sign an undertaking, that way the law will fight for you

You are assuming the mother will live long enough to enjoy the result of his hustling considering the way she is being panel-beated regularly. The OP is asking for current solution.
Should he stand aside and watch or join the foray? I advice that you sacrifice your dad's two front teeth. If the people cannot talk about his violence against your mother, they shouldn't talk about your violence against him.

Be a man!

/
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Temple1288(m): 3:24am On Apr 12, 2018
grafixdon:
You want to beat your father up? Go ahead, one day you'll marry hence you'll understand better.

Tell your mum to stop running her mouth and keep quite when necessary. Your dad isn't a mad man, he can't be beating your mum without reason. Two wrong doesn't make a right. One need to be submissive to another.

You're completely wrong!

Beating up a woman only shows weakness! Absolute weakness.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Temple1288(m): 3:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Just poison him. Period!
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
Of all the section on nairaland you choosed to post this on romance section, where the likes of the two above can be found grin werey people.

Back to the matter, This is obviously an abusive marriage, i wonder why she said yes to a divorcee in the first place and even bearing it for 21good years,

Fighting him wont stop anything, you risk getting killed, you might kill him too, then people wont care what he did, they'll be like, look its that guy who killed his dad, you'll goto jail and your life is ruined, causing your poor mum more pains.

Just hustle hard, make the greens, get your mum a decent rented apartment and find her something to be doing, maybe a trade or sue your jerk of a father to court and compel him to sign an undertaking, that way the law will fight for you

Immature people like you should NEVER be giving advice, you just cant make-up the experience.

Read the story again, this time S-L-O-W-L-Y...

Even if the father is not here to tell his own side of the story (and we all know that when people report stories like this, they embellish it in such a way as to generate sympathy for themselves undecided ) but a smart and experienced person/Judge will easily see through the one-sided story.
You have jumped to conclusion and even called the father a jerk!
You have called him an abuser.
You have questioned why she should marry a divorcee yet the same you, just two post below, is chastising another person who said she deserved what she got, for marrying a divorced person! You see how confused you are?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:34am On Apr 12, 2018
labake1:

Hello dear kiss I am just on low-key
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by baby124: 3:36am On Apr 12, 2018
You people are really good because my father cannot try such. From first born to last born he would have known that we are not ok. Neither can my mother try such with my father. So they both just respected each other. I don’t have advice for you because such a father would have chopped serious beating.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 4:13am On Apr 12, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm Frederick (pseudonym) i come from a family where raising your hands against your parent is a taboo, my mum has been with my dad for 21 years, she's a second wife, the first wife is living elsewhere, they got divorced before my mum came, now my dad disrespect my mum everytime, he barks at her for nothing, even things that shouldn't cause trouble he'll pick offense, he beats her in our presence, back then when I was young and helpless I'll just watch and cry but now I'm grown, i can beat him up anytime now because I told him the last time that if he touches my mum again I'll kill him, i regret telling him that but i was enraged, this poor woman endured this for 21yrs, currently I'm not at home, i got a call from my kid sis telling me he has started again, since my last warning he was quiet, now he's back to his old self, the worst thing is, he has other children, he'll always call my siblings and tell them bad things about me and mum, they don't talk to her or me(my elder bro and sis) dont talk to me or mum, I'm the second child from mum and the ninth child from dad, he's always battering mum and causing a rift between me and my siblings.

He pays thier school fees including my old bro who's almost thirty and my immediate younger sis but he refused to pay mine, the only siblings that talk to me is the last born and the youngest girl, the rest sided my dad

Please what do i do, i dont want to be someone who beat up my dad

A lot of immature people have adviced you to beat your Dad (which is what l suppose you really want to hear) but before you do, l want you to ponder on one thing:
You have other grown-up brothers from the other wife of your father.
Can you beat those men as well?
What if you beat your Dad and one of them bigger brothers decided and beat the hell out fo you for beating "his own Dad"?
What if two or three of them even team-up and beat sheege sense into your head
, can you handle that? Dont forget that he is not your own exclusive Dad, others wont fold their hand and watch you kill him for them
undecided undecided

Because you are stronger than your Dad 'now', you think that gives you the license to take laws into your hand, not minding that you are placing a "curse" on your own head? Think about it for a minute, just one minute.
What is good for the Goose, is also good for the Gander.

Now, let me x-ray what you wrote, and hold you to account by your own words.

*Your Dad pays the school fees of everyone else, except you! What does that say of you?
*The other children side with your Dad! What does that say about your own character?
*You say your Dad "barks"! What does that say about you, as a son?
*You say your Dad 'causes rift' between you and your other siblings! What does that say about your personality and behaviour in the family?

The above clearly shows that you are a PROBLEM CHILD otherwise, your other siblings will not side with your Dad (at least not all of them).
For your Dad to refuse to pay your own school fees while paying for others, even a 30yr old, shows that he is a responsible man but you are just disobedient child of the family and you think using your mother's situation as an excuse, will allow you to get back at your Dad.

Generally speaking, let us assume your Dad and mother do quarrel a lot and being a man, he would definitely have the upper hand (no man will keep beating a woman, if she is not fighting back, over and over again. It is against the laws of conflict. Just think about it).
A good child will try to get to the root of the matter and try to "make peace" between the two, not take sides and want to beat one-up, for the other.
For your Dad to have lived with your mother for 21yrs, means there is something good about him and something good about your Mum...but differences do develop in all marriages and since a ship cant have two captains, without sinking, one of the parents must adopt the "sheep attitude" if the other has adopted a "goat attitude". But if yoru Dad is the Goat and your Mum also decides she wants to be a Goat, then they have to slug it out physically - That is a matter of choice for each of them.

Again, a sane child would have solicited the help of other older siblings, to amke peace in the marriage but a wayward one like you cant think along that line. You are just itching to beat up that old man, for all the anger you have bottled-up inside, against him.

But let me assure you of a few things:
- Karma is a bitch, beat up the man (assuming he is helpless), then watch what happens to you in future, even if you claim you wont touch your wife, it could just be a neighbours son that would pay you back..... but surely, you will get paid back with better 'interest'.

- If you beat that 'old man' up, there are "things" that the older generation can do to 'stronger young' men like you, to teach them the lesson of their life (you have made your self the 'enemy within' and would be treated as such).
Dont blame anybody if you become paralysed or run mad very soon. undecided

- Your other older sibling, especially the Males, are watching you closely (they may not have said anything now) but the day they hear that you lay hands on their father, that is the day they would teach you a good lesson in life.

My advice for you, since it appears you are beyond redemption, is to move your Mum out of the house, to a house you rent for her outside so that she can be Queen and authority in that place.
While l dont support spouses getting physical with each other, especially older people, l think 21yrs is enough time to study and understand one's spouse and their 'temperament'. If by now, they still cant live together peacefully, she should seek alternative accomodation and leave the "mad man" alone to his madness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 4:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Temple1288:

You're completely wrong!

Beating up a woman only shows weakness! Absolute weakness.

What does a woman, beating up a man show?
Strength, right? Absolue strength, abi?

You people should grow up and stop using "gender" as a leverage.
No one (man or woman) should beat up the other, it is simply wrong.

But making it a 'woman' issue is arrant nonsense.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Ebukamath(m): 4:17am On Apr 12, 2018
undecided undecided undecided i'm thinking
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 4:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Originalsly:
Op...your father is a coward. You made a threat...he calmed down. He started again..... you have to follow through with your threat... or your mom will now see hell.... your father will give her all the beatings she missed while he was afraid of what you will do. I do understand you not wanting to raise your hands on your father...that's taboo... bUT....times are tough...for a small price you can always hire a thug or two to give him a small beat down.... quite a few slaps....thumps in the head..mild kicks in his backside...then drape him up by the collar.....and let him know all that is just a warning.... that his wife is not all alone in the world....he shpupd never again shout at her or worse..hit her......and should he ever relate this small physical discussion to anyone....he should be prepared to start a new life as a cripple....his life his choice. Do all this away from home...at his work site will be best.

Hehehehe...hire thug to beat him up?

You are assuming that all fathers are weak and cant do nothing!
What if the father is in a position to hire even tougher thugs to finish the child who sent thugs to beat him up?
What l am pointing out is that all these "advice of violence" is something you cannot predict where it will end.

Once a line is crossed by the son, "all bets are off" and they become sworn enemies.
In that situation, the father has the right to defend himself, using all possible means and you dont want to anger an old man
, in such way (rubbing his pride).

Not to mention that he has other older, male children who can do the dirty job on his behalf.

We should always think things through, properly and think about the consequence of our actions, before embarking on them.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2018
Beey:
Some comments make me mad.Like this one.Is there a reason good enough to beat a grown woman? Is she his wife or daughter? Were you there when his mom was running her mouth like you said? Gosh, these kind of comments just piss me off.It's like you are saying for his dad to get respect he must beat his mom up.Respect is earned & can't be obtained through force.Either you protect your mom because leaving her to be beaten up is betrayal in itself, or have her consider separation from your dad until a solution is found.

Calm down and stop getting too sentimental.

There is no good reason, good enough to beat up ANYONE, man or woman (gender has nothing to do with it).

Again, it takes TWO PEOPLE to fight, there are ways to "de-escalate" a volatile situation (keeping quiet, walking away, appeasement, e.t.c are just few examples) but there are also ways to Escalate it to a full blown crisis (talk-back, throwing the first slap, making derogatory statements, e.t.c are just few examples.
What you CHOSE TO DO (Man or Woman) in such situation...is YOUR CHOICE and you should be responsible for that.

Finally, a child is not born, to defend the "honor" of one parent against the other.... that is utter rubbish, you are just trying to appeal to sentiments, as most women do to their male child. grin grin

The best a child can do in such situation, is to separate the warring parents, try to settle their differences amicably by himself or with the help of others and if impossible, relocate one of the two "warriors" toa safe distance and out of reach.

Anything else will surely backfire on the child, in due course.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Story Story
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 4:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Adebowale89:
are you people a Christian? do you build any relationship with your dad prior to this abuse?

a family that pray together, stay together. bring yourself lower to a standard of a son to a father. talk to your dad, if you ve once address him rudely postrate and apologise, tell him you won't do it again, build a relationship with him, make him your best friend

then addressed your dad about the issue prior to that, talk to your mom to tolerate him whenever he's louding his voice at her just for peace to reign, since you're close to your mom, you should be able to address her cheerfully, so continue talking to your dad by telling him he should forgive your mom and always be patient with her because the way woman thinking is not the same with man, tell him you ve talked to her to always give you the honour as the head and some additional words

do you know you can tell someone is head is not correct and he/she won't get angry, the way you present it, is what matter. "what you did is wrong" you've tell that person his head is not correct because if his/her head is correct he will do the right thing in the first place

why I made that illustration is for you to know how to approach the matter. I was once a victim but when I grown to the level of addressing my parent I told my dad "is it a duty for man to always beat his wife whenever they ve a misunderstanding? I want to know so that I can plan how to start practicing how to beat my wife(sarcasm) he was so ashamed of himself that day and he couldn't utter a words, the beating ended that day

I hope my jargons help in anyway

Mehn, You deserve an award!
Some of these posters think it is a 'small thing' to lift up your hand and beat your own father (even in defense of your mother, against her husband!).

Op, you see, this is the type of person you should take advice from.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Niceguy123: 4:41am On Apr 12, 2018
Bro get a lawyer to sue him for assault, so that he will understand , he can go to jail for his actions. Or relocate your mum to a new environment.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Originalsly: 4:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Daboomb:

Hehehehe...hire thug to beat him up?

You are assuming that all fathers are weak and cant do nothing!
What if the father is in a position to hire even tougher thugs to finish the child who sent thugs to beat him up?
What l am pointing out is that all these "advice of violence" is something you cannot predict where it will end.

Once a line is crossed by the son, "all bets are off" and they become sworn enemies.
In that situation, the father has the right to defend himself, using all possible means and you dont want to anger an old man
, in such way (rubbing his pride).

Not to mention that he has other older, male children who can do the dirty job on his behalf.

We should always think things through, properly and think about the consequence of our actions, before embarking on them.
That's the reason for him to be told his wife is not alone in the world.... for him to believe it was the wife's relatives/friends.... .to rule out the involvement of his son. Almost always... if a man been beating his wife.... it takes the threat of violence or violence against him.... or the threat of imprisonment for him to back off.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 5:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Originalsly:
That's the reason for him to be told his wife is not alone in the world.... for him to believe it was the wife's relatives/friends.... .to rule out the involvement of his son. Almost always... if a man been beating his wife.... it takes the threat of violence or violence against him.... or the threat of imprisonment for him to back off.

I humbly disagree with you.
Please take a cue from the post of @Adebowale89.
There are so many ways fo de-escalating or even stopping fights in marriages.
Just that both parties are arrogant and full of pride, no one wants to be the "sheep".

BTW: if the son sends thugs but did not show-up himself (to rule out the son)....
What if the thugs were caught and they confess to who sent them (the son), is that not prison awaiting such son?
Charge: Conpiracy to murder, attempted murder
Sentence: 25yrs in prison........ for something that dialogue can resolve? undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Kissup(f): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2018
The truth is your mum made life of the first wife unbearable by dating your dad.Now another lady outside is making life hard for her.karma speaks.why marry a divorcee?
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Kissup(f): 5:21am On Apr 12, 2018
11th wife ke.Did his mum ask the first wife why she left the marriage?theres an adage in my place that says the cane he used in beating the first wife is at d back of the door waiting for d next
mhisbliss:
Not you too naw, didn't you read where he said they divorced before the mum got there? No one deserves an abusive marriage, even if you're the 11th wife
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Aliu0000: 5:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Just be prayerful and don't be rude to him
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by beaversticks(m): 5:26am On Apr 12, 2018
then do u wanna be someone that buries his mother due to dads battering..... don't go fighting anyways... lock him up very simple
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 12, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm Frederick (pseudonym) i come from a family where raising your hands against your parent is a taboo, my mum has been with my dad for 21 years, she's a second wife, the first wife is living elsewhere, they got divorced before my mum came, now my dad disrespect my mum everytime, he barks at her for nothing, even things that shouldn't cause trouble he'll pick offense, he beats her in our presence, back then when I was young and helpless I'll just watch and cry but now I'm grown, i can beat him up anytime now because I told him the last time that if he touches my mum again I'll kill him, i regret telling him that but i was enraged, this poor woman endured this for 21yrs, currently I'm not at home, i got a call from my kid sis telling me he has started again, since my last warning he was quiet, now he's back to his old self, the worst thing is, he has other children, he'll always call my siblings and tell them bad things about me and mum, they don't talk to her or me(my elder bro and sis) dont talk to me or mum, I'm the second child from mum and the ninth child from dad, he's always battering mum and causing a rift between me and my siblings.

He pays thier school fees including my old bro who's almost thirty and my immediate younger sis but he refused to pay mine, the only siblings that talk to me is the last born and the youngest girl, the rest sided my dad

Please what do i do, i dont want to be someone who beat up my dad

Guy, If you take this advice, it will go well with you.

Your Dad first: He is a Cultist, a serial womaniser and adulterer. Don't beat him up. Stop confronting him. Give him his honour, he is your father.

And your mum, I am sure she has something doing. I will advise she leaves that house already.
Yes, separate from that man. Let her see this as the new reality because if she doesn't get killed by physical abuse what of the psychological abuse. In fact, take her already for comprehensive medical check up and examination. If I am lying, you will find out.

About your siblings, leave them, their eyes will soon be opened.

About you: Like other said, double you hustle. Succeed and take care of you mum. Also, be very prayerful. God bless you.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by avicky(f): 5:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Those that are advising that Op should hustle hard and take his mum out of the house, what if his dad kills her before his hustle pays.?
Op, why is your mum so quiet about DV? Let her report him in a police station and from there take it to court. As for your estranged siblings, leave them. When your hustle pay, they'll come around. Success has friends you know.
Tell your mum to LEAVE so she can LIVE.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Kissup:
11th wife ke.Did his mum ask the first wife why she left the marriage?theres an adage in my place that says the cane he used in beating the first wife is at d back of the door waiting for d next

Always read and comprehend, before making your contribution!

- The man was divorced, before marrying his Mum (Check out the meaning of divorced)
- Once you are divorced, you are entitled to re-marry
- Marriages of first-timers ( no previous marriage) also suffer similar trials, fighting and even breakup, so whats your point?
- A lot of second-attempt marriages are very successful and worth emulating, so dont generalise.

BTW:
Where did you read that his Mum made the life of the first wife unbearable .............. or are you a 'sent-out-packing' first wife?
Where did you read that the old man is dating another lady and that is the cause of their fight?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by fallingstylz: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2018
In choosing your battle, learn to check the odds. @ 21, you got limited arsenal for this fight. Your mum stayed, she knows why. You will be seen as rebellious, and besides, he's got many kids, why trouble himself much with the one "devil" is using. it will go back to your mum as birthing a "father abuser" Well, harsh reality in Africa. Just work hard, become independent and pretend he doesn't exist, while you show your mum love... that is vengeance... this should spur you to double the effort. no beat your papa ooh, even if u be konfra, Na still 98% intelligence, 2 % gragra
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by delishpot: 5:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Sadly this is what the average Nigerian wife passes through at the hands of husbands. Tomorrow some foolish man will come out to write epistle about how Kids treat their mothers like gods while ignoring their dads who paid their bills. Look now many homes are passing throgh this type of shit in one form or the other but hypocrites will not admit that their fathers over did the headship thing. God is watching and will judge all of youvfor the shit your wives,mothers,sisters and daughters pass through.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 6:05am On Apr 12, 2018
delishpot:
Sadly this is what the average Nigerian wife passes through at the hands of husbands. Tomorrow some foolish man[/b] will come out to write epistle about how Kids treat their mothers like gods while ignoring their dads who paid their bills. Look now many homes are passing throgh this type of shit in one form or the other but [b]hypocrites will not admit that their fathers over did the headship thing. God is watching and [b]will judge all of you[/b]vfor the shit your wives,mothers,sisters and daughters pass through.

Why are you sounding like a woman who got a raw deal from her husband?
Jeez! Cant you write without all these emotions?

Not just Nigeria but all over the world, Children treat their Mothers better than their fathers (on the average)
And this should not come as a suprise to any father or any smart person for that matter!

- Child stays in Mum's tommy for 9months, bond already established before birth
- Child suckles Mum's breast for another 9-24months, that is a no-brainer (even wives can attest to this breast sucking thing grin )
- Mum backs child for another three years or so
Fathers are trained to be stoic and independent, with self pride so the attachment to the child is not always there.

Fathers do what they do for their children.....and see it as a DUTY, for so as to create and attachment with the child for future exploitation.
That is where the difference lie.

And there are millions of homes where the mother will attest to it that the best thing that ever happened to them, is their husband.
Not everyone comes from a shitty home like yours ....and get over it please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n / Letter To Nigerian Parents / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.