Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? (18416 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kissup:
Why did d first wife leave?What happened to d first will happen to d second

The above is not cast in stone...and l have seen thousands of example of whay l say.

Why do you think every divorcee does nto deserve to be happy thereafter?

Take this woman for example, if she was still like 30yrs and she divorced this man that allegedly beat sher for no reason, do you think she deserves to meet a good man later, marry him and live happily thereafter or do you think she deserves to die of loneliness?

Are you estranged with your husband or are you the daughter of a Mother who went through such situation in d past? undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're the confused and dumb one here, even if she's the worst person on earth, she doesn't deserve to be a punching bag and yea a man who hits his wife irrespective of the bone of contention is a jerk, an animal who should be locked away, he's lucky we ain't in the US.

And for you to think the woman's behavior justify the beating she got hence the two sides of a story crap you typed, it means you're also like him, a weak person who hits his wife, she married a divorcee, yes thats her first mistake, but she deserves a life nonetheless, the man must've sweet talk her into agreeing to marry him, so her mistake got her into this.

If you are as smart as you claim to be you should've seen through that, fish brain trying to be relevant by quoting me out of hundreds of comments, since theres two sides to every story i pray your mum becomes a punching bag like her, ode

Calm down and stop foaming from both sides of your mouth like a rabid dog on meth, going about abusing everybody here. grin grin

I did not write or imply all the rubbish you wrote up there but you are too excited and worked-up to even comprehend what l wrote.
You need help ASAP, your issues are deep and beyond Nairaland.
Go see a shrink before you remove cloth and go unclad in the street. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Rajosh(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
just download quora app it's better but the link is quora dot com
OK. thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by InvertedHammer: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
I made it clear that he should also take a legal approach while hustling, involve the police and sign an undertaking undecided did you even read what i typed at all?

Fighting his father will only get him more than he bargained for and people would think the father is the good guy here
/

So what people think is more important than the life of his mother? Involve the police and sign an undertaking? If you really care about the thwarted opinions of the general public, you should know that calling the police on your parents is equally as bad of beating your father. God forbid the family lives in a small town.
\
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mhisbliss(f): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Daboomb:

Calm down and stop foaming from both sides of your mouth like a rabid dog on meth, going about abusing everybody here. grin grin

I did not write or imply all the rubbish you wrote up there but you are too excited and worked-up to even comprehend what l wrote.
You need help ASAP, your issues are deep and beyond Nairaland.
Go see a shrink before you remove cloth and go unclad in the street. undecided undecided
I don't take advice from midgets who are not worthy to be in a conversation with me in the first place, you're too dumb to even comprehend what you wrote, and I'm wondering why I'm even replying your mentions, attention starved nitwit
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
I don't take advice from midgets who are not worthy to be in a conversation with me in the first place, you're too dumb to even comprehend what you wrote, and I'm wondering why I'm even replying your mentions, attention starved nitwit

hahahaha grin grin grin
Your symptoms are getting worse because you refused to go get treatment in a mental institution!
And stop abusing El Rufai, you are nothing other than a deranged, mentally unhinged online troll with psychologocal issues to deal with. tongue tongue tongue

And please, stop wondering why you are replying me, it means l have diagnosed you properly and you cantstop replying me. grin grin
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mhisbliss(f): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Daboomb:

hahahaha grin grin grin
Your symptoms are getting worse because you refused to go get treatment in a mental institution!
And stop abusing El Rufai, you are nothing other than a deranged, mentally unhinged online troll with psychologocal issues to deal with. tongue tongue tongue

And please, stop wondering why you are replying me, it means l have diagnosed you properly and you cantstop replying me. grin grin
Ok you win, you can go back to being a Nobody
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mamawin(f): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
mikejj:
. haha looking for someone's trouble ..
you got me.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mikejj(m): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2018
grin
mamawin:
you got me.
grin your Sunday chicken is for me!!kiki i won
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Saintdaprince(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
DavidEsq:

When did Jesus ever say we shld pray to him angry. Abi u get anoda Jesus ni?
John 14:13-24 clears shows Jesus Christ's instructions that we shld pray to God in his name. Wetin dey do all diz over sabi church ppl ni

Dear Davidesq, thanks for your reasoning. I thought by your name David, that you will know the scriptures. Read Matthew 5 : 44 to 48. The dad is manifesting a strange spirit which is not from God. Only prayers will set the man free.

Who is the over sabi here? You wan show yourself kwooo!! !!!
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by DavidEsq(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Saintdaprince:

Dear Davidesq, thanks for your reasoning. I thought by your name David, that you will know the scriptures. Read Matthew 5 : 44 to 48. The dad is manifesting a strange spirit which is not from God. Only prayers will set the man free.

Who is the over sabi here? You wan show yourself kwooo!! !!!
So the scripture u just cited said we shld pray to Jesus about? Abeg how u take pass JAMB?
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by revolt(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm Frederick (pseudonym) i come from a family where raising your hands against your parent is a taboo, my mum has been with my dad for 21 years, she's a second wife, the first wife is living elsewhere, they got divorced before my mum came, now my dad disrespect my mum everytime, he barks at her for nothing, even things that shouldn't cause trouble he'll pick offense, he beats her in our presence, back then when I was young and helpless I'll just watch and cry but now I'm grown, i can beat him up anytime now because I told him the last time that if he touches my mum again I'll kill him, i regret telling him that but i was enraged, this poor woman endured this for 21yrs, currently I'm not at home, i got a call from my kid sis telling me he has started again, since my last warning he was quiet, now he's back to his old self, the worst thing is, he has other children, he'll always call my siblings and tell them bad things about me and mum, they don't talk to her or me(my elder bro and sis) dont talk to me or mum, I'm the second child from mum and the ninth child from dad, he's always battering mum and causing a rift between me and my siblings.

He pays thier school fees including my old bro who's almost thirty and my immediate younger sis but he refused to pay mine, the only siblings that talk to me is the last born and the youngest girl, the rest sided my dad

Please what do i do, i dont want to be someone who beat up my dad
first things first ...NEVER GET INVOLVED IN YOUR PARENTS FIGHTS....ie taking sides cause u don't know what caused it. Your mum might just be a very abusive person. That being said, you're the 9th child, you threatened your popsy, when you know nuffn bout the fight. So how were u expecting to get school fees?!! U aren't as smart as one WD expect, maybe too emmotional. Its no suprise your siblings are all still in gud relations wth ur dad, and he's clearly nt irresponsible. Do you even know if she was the reason the first marriage crashed?!!! Like I said earlier, never get involved in your parents fights. Get done with school, mke money and rent a house for your mum. Threatening ur dad made ur mums life a hell lot worse, esp in his house.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by revolt(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Freshbank:
If u re a kid pray for ur mum..
If u re old enough, talk to ur dad to stop maltreating ur mum...
If u re an adult with not enough money call the police..
If u hv money rent an apartment for her & place a security there to restrain ur dad from reaching her..
in his house?!!! All u shallow ppl sef. Stay away from ur parents quarrels shekina.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by revolt(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2018
chelsea1116:
I dnt rili kn wot i wil do cos my late dad neva did such..
Bt in my vila one man locked his door and ws beatn his wife..
I broke down d door and touched him small wt a warnin dt if he eva touches her..i wil com down to vila and deal wt him..
Yes i kn its nt my biz..
Yes i kn i crossed my boundaries..
Some say i ws wrong ..mayb i ws bt i rili felt and stil feel good wt my decision cos he neva touched her agen.
He cld v killed her.
nope. If by now u don't realize how uve fvckd her life up in tht home...ur a joker. I dnt support dv....but as long as the woman wants to stay in tht house....stay away from their fights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n / Letter To Nigerian Parents / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.